No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember thogh, I csn only defend every 2nd night because I have to create my items.
    I said twice that I have no investigative abilities.

I'll look for more hints later when I have time, I don't know yet whom to vote for.

Comment

• This is a direct message to voth. I'm considering both sides of logic here. If you are what u say u are, i advise u to remove your vote, as if u don't and I'm pushed out, mafia will have a good reason to focus on u the day after. But if ur mafia, I actually WANT u to vote me, cuz after the summary shows before the night phase, the rest of the villagers will have your head. So, its your choice and I explained my standpoint very clearly.

Comment

• If u dont believe me still, then go on. We'll see whos right at the end.

Comment

• Loooool
          BIET was a cop wtf!
          Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

• what is your role in this town ixt?
            Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

• paint mixing, ensuring the systems that mix paints all function properly. that categorized as an engineer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                zeebu is confirmed town, he is my nephew.
                I would like further explanation on this. It's okay, Zeebu has been busy, that's alright, but I'm not convinced he's town.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

I would like further explanation on this. It's okay, Zeebu has been busy, that's alright, but I'm not convinced he's town.
                  My entire interaction with wicket should solidify that.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Also the fact I tried to push what I saw as the vanilla townie trigger words about deduction

Comment

• My thoughts on the remaining Tolkswagon Workers right now, sorted from townie to scummy reads.

The people I read as town right now are Soilderz and Voth the most.
                      Jessup is probably a townie, but the way he's been tunneling me is just mad. I can't read this guy as town for the sake of how he's approached me. He's not my scummiest read though.
                      Zeebu is also somewhere in the middle, null leads here lately.
                      Since this is ixt's first game, I don't want to be too harsh on you, but you appear to be easily manipulated by whoever is influencing you. There's a good chance that you've played a good scummy game so far. Also your recent posts appear like you're giving up because there's ONE single vote on you?
                      Turban and Wazza I got literally no reads on, well how? Both haven't posted alot, both just seem to jump on whatever bandwagon is going on when they log in, without bringing in own content. From both of them, there's not much to go off on. I'm clueless here, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's the mafia we're looking for.

These are my thoughts right now. And if I'm counting correctly, one (or even a second) mislynch would be alright, even at this stage. Certainly would be nice to avoid, but this has been a great game so far with two nights without deaths and two Mafioso lynched in a row. Gotta be real, we've probably been really lucky to be in this situation right now.

Comment

• Also the fact I tried to push what I saw as the vanilla townie trigger words about deduction

Comment

• Soild messaged me about being townie and noticed that I used the deduction line. In one of wazaas posts he also used it.

Comment

• I think turban is as good as any other vote at the moment

Comment

• Before making a call I'd like to wait for possible cop results. Biet died, and I'm sure he shared his results.
                              Unless he shared with a mafia member, there's no need to keep it secret.

Comment

• He can't fking talk, he's fking dead. Vote turban

Comment

Working...
                                X