No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats true but how are we supposed to know what roles mafia could be hiding? i dont think willby would be changing the rules midgame, i trust he good mod

Comment

• hold my vote on turban for just a sec...just understood the logic in how this plays out....if he is truthful in what his role really is...there is really only one (or maybe two) people he realistically should investigate their roles. I'm waiting for specifically turban's post, very interested in what he has to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        I think it?s fair to ask willby, was jessups role always meant to be hidden if they died or did something in the game make you decide to do it later on? Earlier in this you said roles would be revealed upon death.
        This is a mechanic that has been in the game since the beginning.

Comment

• Sorry, did I miss something? What has been obscured?
          To me it appears like Jessup just fake claimed all the time. Actually that's the reason I never had the idea of protecting him. He had me believing he was a bomb and actually I thought ixt or soild would be the roleblocker he kept talking about.

I threw my last vest on Soilderz this night. It was a shot in the dark, assuming again Voth would protect himself. I was't blocked if that means anything, so I only have 1 gun left :/ I don't really wanna use it though, I'd hate being a vigi. Sorry guys. I didn't know better and tried to talk to Voth about it without being too precise, because there's still a slim chance he's scum.
          Turbs claim is also scummy as fk.

Comment

• so my guess is correct. mafia is using their critical power at this point to limit the possible info from Jessup's death. I will have to take a look at the probable role list to see what possible roles could be the cause of this result.

Comment

• this is a direct message to voth, fiS, and zeebu. If the power roles are all clear, we vote turban today. FiS, if u still are squirmy on what i am, youre free to shoot me with the gun, IF YOU REALLY ARE VIGILANTE. leaves soilderz with nowhere to run. if you power roles understand and agree with my suggestion, we out turban this phase.

Comment

• i think we need turban to come in and share his findings

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• well that's odd.

at this point i'm very interested to hear from turban with his alleged investigation results from last night. i'll withhold a vote until then.
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• i still dont think i believe him, but we need to hear them anyway

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• if theres 4 mafia at the start of the game, its turban and soilderz left. what i said on my previous post being "very interested" he realistically can only investigate me, and say that i am mafia to save his own ass. if soilderz is town oriented, he shouldnt have any issue voting turban out today. if his reaction says otherwise, he is aligned with turban, simple as that. (this entire logic is assuming no other power role is bullshitting village)

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
                        if theres 4 mafia at the start of the game, its turban and soilderz left. what i said on my previous post being "very interested" he realistically can only investigate me, and say that i am mafia to save his own ass. if soilderz is town oriented, he shouldnt have any issue voting turban out today. if his reaction says otherwise, he is aligned with turban, simple as that. (this entire logic is assuming no other power role is bullshitting village)

I'm really confused if you have reading disabilities or you just seem to jump over every third post? I'm the one who has been pushing to kill turban for the last 2 days, jesus.

VOTE TURBAN.

https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                        1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                        1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                        1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                        1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                        1:soild>they can say what they like
                        1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                        1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
                          if theres 4 mafia at the start of the game, its turban and soilderz left. )
                          This is ridiculous, I really should vote you out instead of turban because he's at least being quiet while you're going after me based on NOTHING.

Based on what? A hunch from Jessup? Rofl. She has been having hunches about me since day 1 and still trusted me. EVERY post I have made have been with townie best interest in mind. JUST LOOK AT MY VOTING PATTERN.

The only reason I voted for Undercut was because of the investigation bullshit Jessup pulled. After that I voted on wicket and midoent. Both confirmed mafias.

Whatever im done wasting my energy on you.

Oh and thanks fis for putting the vest on me but no one should protect me. Im vanilla townie, ive claimed vanilla townie from day 1 and I still do it. I've been nothing but honest the whole game.

I'll be going away in a few hours so my vote on turban will stay no matter what.

Ixt or fis is probably the last mafia then.

Comment

• whatevs, its pretty much endgame for mafia. if theres only 3 mafia team. turban probably the biggest suspect. However, if there is 4, fiS MUST create a double death next phase, otherwise the vigilante claim will be highly doubted. As i said before, if fis really is a vigi IM NOT AFRAID TO BE ONE OF THE TWO ON DOUBLE DEATH.

Comment

• here's the bottom line: between ixt, turban, and fis, two out of the three of them are mafia.

i am actually leaning towards ixt just being really terrible at this game.

vote fis
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                                Sorry, did I miss something? What has been obscured?
                                To me it appears like Jessup just fake claimed all the time. Actually that's the reason I never had the idea of protecting him. He had me believing he was a bomb and actually I thought ixt or soild would be the roleblocker he kept talking about.
                                She was the roleblocker from the beginning. She also told me on like day 3 that she had a passive power as Bomb as well which was probably a lie because she didn't trust me to 100%

And probably some kind of variation of this is why Jessups role was obscured

https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Janitor

Comment

Working...
                                X