Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
    He can't fking talk, he's fking dead. Vote turban
    Fking thanks for your fking qualified comment.
    I was thinking he shared his results BEFORE his death with a player like Voth for example.

Comment

• No fking problem ha

Comment

• Fair enough. I do know the results of BIETs investigations, at least according to what he told me.

Night 1 - voth - innocent
        Night 2 - turban - failed
        Night 3 - turban - innocent

As the person who literally led the charge on two straight mafia lynches, I don?t think anyone has less than 99.9% confidence I am town. This leaves turban as either town or The Godfather. If turban is The Godfather, I would be surprised. Playing a game like he has without saying much of anything and lurking, he?s an easy scum call, but turban is far too smart to play a godfather role like that. I think more likely is that he is a vanilla townie who doesn?t care about this game. As always, I could be wrong.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Waz what is your town plant position job? You are the only one who never revealed that. Waz definitely as a good town cheer leader
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

1. Michael- Voth
            2. Jim- Midoent- Forklift Operator- Mafia Goon
            3. Pam- Soilderz
            4. Creed- Wicket666- Unemployed- Mafia Goon
            5. Meredith- Undercut- Scheduler- Townie Busdriver
            6. Phyllis- NukeTheYanks- Car Parker- Vanilla Townie
            7. Stanley- BIET- Security- Townie Cop
            8. Dwight- Zeebu
            9. Angela- Waz.
            10. Kevin- Jessup
            11. Oscar- Turban
            12. Darryl- fiS
            13. Toby- ixt <zh>

I see like almost no reason how Town can lose this game now. It is possible but we would have to make terrible decisions 3 nights in a row.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

I would like further explanation on this. It's okay, Zeebu has been busy, that's alright, but I'm not convinced he's town.
              Zeebu is Town because I am town. I hired him to the plant because I am HR Manager. There is no way mafia would be connected to someone I hired.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Because I am out of town this weekend and away from my excel sheet, phase change will be delayed for around 24 more hours. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please make sure you have your votes in by then

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Zeebu is Town because I am town. I hired him to the plant because I am HR Manager. There is no way mafia would be connected to someone I hired.
                  I do not think that is necessarily a give-in... at all. I lean towards zeebu being town, but that is not a reason I would give for it... like ever.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• As a side note, I am interested in hearing from Waz as well. Guy has been extremely AFK this game and I would not be surprised if he was mafia.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                      As a side note, I am interested in hearing from Waz as well. Guy has been extremely AFK this game and I would not be surprised if he was mafia.
                      isn't this completely voicing my perspective a few day phases back? I was the first to suggest this, and if its right I'm solid townie.

Comment

• As I see it there are two options in this vote which are Turban or Ixt.

Bullet points below:

Turban-

-Is too busy apparently to play and is being useless this game for town. Many have suspected him as godfather for a while now. Both Turban and Voth came up innocent by biets investigations. The thinking was that means he is godfather.

-Turbans Aerodynamics Engineer Role claim was a bit too specific a title for me and sketchy.

-Turban is not playing and voting for himself and inputting nothing into the game nor even attempting to defend himself. (it would not take even him long even with his busy schedule being TWL op to do this which is leading me to think scum.

-He has not revealed any info if he is a power role town nor has he claimed vanilla townie.

Ixt-

-Ixt was best buds with Wicket666 a confirmed mafia member, ixt is new to this game and could have been just played by wicket. Ixt came to me wanting me to vote out voth using the logic that I should because Voth pissed me off by insults after the Undercut fiasco I led. That made ZERO sense to me and something did not feel right about this so I laid a trap for both Wicket and voth. They BOTH changed their vote shortly after I went along with their plan and before I revealed my secret key message to prove I never intended to vote for VOTH. Wicket66 was first to unvote voth though and ixt followed.

-ixt vote is led by Voth the other innocent claim by biet. If ixt turns up town Voth's goose is pretty much cooked.

-ixt is a werewolf player who has extensive knowledge about that games character roles and gameplay, his na?ve innocence is a little over the top and seems quite exaggerated at times (my personal belief) It is true he has never played TW mafia but he told me info about his in depth knowledge about playing werewolf. He is not a complete noobie in games like this by any means.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Also ..

Voth, Jessup, Soilderz and Biet had a private meeting where we all role revealed to each other to confirm ourselves to each other who is town. These 4 knew Biets position as town Cop and chances are high the info in this meeting is how mafia knew to target Biet. Seems like it got leaked to me. Can't rule out investigations by mafia players in this game I suppose either though it is so small I am doubting they have it.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

As I see it there are two options in this vote which are Turban or Ixt.

Bullet points below:

Turban-

-Is too busy apparently to play and is being useless this game for town. Many have suspected him as godfather for a while now. Both Turban and Voth came up innocent by biets investigations. The thinking was that means he is godfather.

-Turbans Aerodynamics Engineer Role claim was a bit too specific a title for me and sketchy.

-Turban is not playing and voting for himself and inputting nothing into the game nor even attempting to defend himself. (it would not take even him long even with his busy schedule being TWL op to do this which is leading me to think scum.

-He has not revealed any info if he is a power role town nor has he claimed vanilla townie.

Ixt-

-Ixt was best buds with Wicket666 a confirmed mafia member, ixt is new to this game and could have been just played by wicket. Ixt came to me wanting me to vote out voth using the logic that I should because Voth pissed me off by insults after the Undercut fiasco I led. That made ZERO sense to me and something did not feel right about this so I laid a trap for both Wicket and voth. They BOTH changed their vote shortly after I went along with their plan and before I revealed my secret key message to prove I never intended to vote for VOTH. Wicket66 was first to unvote voth though and ixt followed.

-ixt vote is led by Voth the other innocent claim by biet. If ixt turns up town Voth's goose is pretty much cooked.

-ixt is a werewolf player who has extensive knowledge about that games character roles and gameplay, his na?ve innocence is a little over the top and seems quite exaggerated at times (my personal belief) It is true he has never played TW mafia but he told me info about his in depth knowledge about playing werewolf. He is not a complete noobie in games like this by any means.

first to address, there's absolutely no way Jessup can be an undercover mafia at this point putting together an analysis like this at this point. To address the highlighted points...I wouldn't mind voting me out but voth better hope he is ready to defend himself once the result is shown. Also, sure my tone might appear displeasing to u vets since u said it yourself Jessup, I've never played this version of the game before. Perhaps a few more run arounds and ill show some good improvement

Comment

Also ..

Voth, Jessup, Soilderz and Biet had a private meeting where we all role revealed to each other to confirm ourselves to each other who is town. These 4 knew Biets position as town Cop and chances are high the info in this meeting is how mafia knew to target Biet. Seems like it got leaked to me. Can't rule out investigations by mafia players in this game I suppose either though it is so small I am doubting they have it.
                              I wasn?t invited

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

As I see it there are two options in this vote which are Turban or Ixt.

Bullet points below:

Turban-

Ixt-

My goose would be cooked? Interesting. We have NOTHING to work on today other than that turban came up innocent. Potentially the Godfather, sure. If you break it down mathematically though, there?s a higher chance he is town. I still don?t see why turban would act like he has if he were mafia godfather, as his playing style this game is classic newbie mafia scum play, not intelligent veteran mafia scum play.

Any shot we take is a risk today, it?s just the nature of having no conclusive information from investigations. I feel that ixt has played a rather scummy game. My gut feeling is that he is mafia.

On the other hand, if we have to take a risk, lynching turban isn?t losing much if he does turn up as town. He hasn?t added anything to the game at all.

i guess my point is, jessup, is that my goose is certainly not cooked if our shot in the dark lynch today is a townie, even if I voted for that person. Anyone who doesn?t realize I?m 100% confirmed town is really bad at this game.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X