TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
    here's the bottom line: between ixt, turban, and fis, two out of the three of them are mafia.

i am actually leaning towards ixt just being really terrible at this game.

vote fis
    lul.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
      this is a direct message to voth, fiS, and zeebu. If the power roles are all clear, we vote turban today. FiS, if u still are squirmy on what i am, youre free to shoot me with the gun, IF YOU REALLY ARE VIGILANTE. leaves soilderz with nowhere to run. if you power roles understand and agree with my suggestion, we out turban this phase.

If you truly are a townie, why the fk would you want me to shoot you off? You make no sense?
      Basically I don't want to shoot because I don't want to take the blame if I kill off a townie.
      Remember, I even didn't shoot Jessup when I had the chance (lol).
      And that kill tonight wasn't my gun either, even though I threatened to kill Jessup earlier - nice move, mafia, getting the attention drawn to me?

Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
      whatevs, its pretty much endgame for mafia. if theres only 3 mafia team. turban probably the biggest suspect. However, if there is 4, fiS MUST create a double death next phase, otherwise the vigilante claim will be highly doubted. As i said before, if fis really is a vigi IM NOT AFRAID TO BE ONE OF THE TWO ON DOUBLE DEATH.

Forcing or attempting a double death where two townies die could be the end of the game, do you realize that? It proves nothing and it's not a good choice.

Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
      She was the roleblocker from the beginning. She also told me on like day 3 that she had a passive power as Bomb as well which was probably a lie because she didn't trust me to 100%

And probably some kind of variation of this is why Jessup's role was obscured.

https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Janitor
      I just wonder why nobody died then tonight? If someone kills or attempts to kill a bomb, they will die. Unless
      1. Jessup's bomb claim was full of shit just to avoid night kills (but then the whole obscure thingy makes no sense)
      2. the killer was protected?

I don't think Mafia has a doctor though, usually they only get a doctor when there's a vigi around - and I won't consider myself a vigi with 1 shot. Or every 2nd night if I created guns every night.
      Janitor? well could be x-shot. But why use it on someone who claimed bomb?

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
        I just wonder why nobody died then tonight?
        Clarifying this sentence: nobody ADDITIONALLY to Jessup. Obviously.

Comment

• My best lead for today's lynch would be either Turban (although innocent by cop) or ixt. If it's not one of them, it's gotta be Voth, but then it's likely already going to be too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
            If you truly are a townie, why the fk would you want me to shoot you off? You make no sense?
            Basically I don't want to shoot because I don't want to take the blame if I kill off a townie.

Remember, I even didn't shoot Jessup when I had the chance (lol).
            And that kill tonight wasn't my gun either, even though I threatened to kill Jessup earlier - nice move, mafia, getting the attention drawn to me?

Forcing or attempting a double death where two townies die could be the end of the game, do you realize that? It proves nothing and it's not a good choice.

I just wonder why nobody died then tonight? If someone kills or attempts to kill a bomb, they will die. Unless
            1. Jessup's bomb claim was full of shit just to avoid night kills (but then the whole obscure thingy makes no sense)
            2. the killer was protected?

I don't think Mafia has a doctor though, usually they only get a doctor when there's a vigi around - and I won't consider myself a vigi with 1 shot. Or every 2nd night if I created guns every night.
            Janitor? well could be x-shot. But why use it on someone who claimed bomb?
            on the contrary, for once i have logic, regardless if its right or not. IF you are what you say u are, why are u scared if u shoot me incorrectly? that only provides proof that your a real role with the double death. In any form of logic regardless if we are predicting mafia 3 people or 4, all points stem to turban going out first. If the game is not over, the real question is in the night phase is if u got the balls (wait u dont irl LOL) to shoot me. looking at past voting, soilderz indeed toned a more pro-town view. ONLY THEN would voth come into question. I advise u IF YOU ARE REALLY INVENTOR to think about it

Comment

• vote turban

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• This isn't a matter of shooting incorrectly fis. It's a matter of coming out crystal clear with your role, giving u more evidence to prove truthful. If you're really inventor and get voted out in the end, who's to blame but yourself for not acting when time still allows?

Comment

This isn't a matter of shooting incorrectly fis. It's a matter of coming out crystal clear with your role, giving u more evidence to prove truthful. If you're really inventor and get voted out in the end, who's to blame but yourself for not acting when time still allows?
                  I haven't shot the whole game because I'd hate to shoot off a wrong one. In my logic this makes sense. I'm actually not even tempted using the gun tool.

Comment

• Then tbh, at this point anyone who questions your role has a justifiable argument. Mafia can say "oh I created a bulletproof vest and threw it on (NOT THE TARGET)" only with an extra death can solidify your role as vigi (sorry i forgot that's the role u claimed at the end)

Comment

Then tbh, at this point anyone who questions your role has a justifiable argument. Mafia can say "oh I created a bulletproof vest and threw it on (NOT THE TARGET)" only with an extra death can solidify your role as vigi (sorry i forgot that's the role u claimed at the end)
                      Okay, if I was mafia, then why in the first place would I have claimed a role in the first place that allowed me a gun if I never had the intention to use it?
                      Yeah my role could be an easy scum claim. Bomb is an easy scum claim just as well. Doctor can be an easy scum claim. Or deputy... Or vanilla? Well, what now?

Comment

• so im thinking jessup actually was a bomb. im guessing for some added flavor is that when the bomb goes off it destroys all of the evidence hence role not being revealed.

Comment

• can a bodyguard protect themselves? it would seem unlikely according to this https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bodyguard

Comment

• cmon voth, i know youre there

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                              can a bodyguard protect themselves? it would seem unlikely according to this https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bodyguard
                              It is also quite uncommon that the busdriver can drive himself, too. Undercut claimed he drove him with you. Undercut was lynched because of that, and he was the busdriver. Just saying.

Comment

• i mean, a bodyguard that can target themselves is just... unkillable at night

which is an incredibly strong role

Comment

Working...
                                X