TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    i mean, a bodyguard that can target themselves is just... unkillable at night

which is an incredibly strong role
    Yeah, but *maybe* because of that we've lost our cop and Jessup. Eye for eye, kinda.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

Yeah, but *maybe* because of that we've lost our cop and Jessup. Eye for eye, kinda.
      what...? i dont understand what youre trying to say

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

what...? i dont understand what youre trying to say
        Maybe - because Voth is able to and did protect himself - othef powerroles were killed off.

Does that make more sense?
        It's hard to judge whom to protect though anyway, so I don't mean that as an attack at all.

Comment

• zeebu, use your brain, you're not an idiot.

this is a classic case of "we don't know who the fuck or what the fuck" right now. everyone pointing fingers at eachother. i get it... it is down to gametime. we either lynch a scumbag today or the town will likely lose.

i'm keeping my vote on fis. i think she has played a great scum game, and it's time to go. the only question from here is who your accomplice might be.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• so... as a bodyguard... you are able to protect yourself? making yourself unkillable at night?

Comment

• at the very least say 'yes that is how my role works' or no

Comment

• im just trying to point out that theres some inconsistencies to your role claim OR that willby has jacked with the roles so much that nothing makes any sense.

Comment

so... as a bodyguard... you are able to protect yourself? making yourself unkillable at night?
                  i am able to protect myself, yes.

and at this point in the game, i guess it doesn't matter anymore:

i am the town bodyguard and i only started with two vests to protect ANYONE (myself included). willby told me he would not tell me DIRECTLY if a vest was broken. i took his narrative from night 2 as an obvious sign that my first vest, which i used on myself, had broken. hence my role claim.

i DO NOT protect a different person every night. and i am declining to say who my second vest is protecting at the moment.

i held this from everyone for self-preservation only, as i have clearly been the only 99.9% confirmed townie all game...we needed town leadership.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• alright, that makes more sense now

Comment

alright, that makes more sense now
                      Also, it makes fis? role claim seem completely overpowered. I?d encourage town to vote fis.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• fis, mind explaning your role again? start fromt he top and give it all. would be helpful

Comment

• Not that it means anything directly, but fis has not directly addressed me or my vote since I placed it. She has passively mentioned me, but has done everything she could to bury the fact that I voted her.

did I mention I voted fis?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• also, voth, do you really believe that when biet died turban got the ability to instantly, that exact same night, investigate someone?

Comment

• I just didn't feel the urge to respond to your vote, Voth, because you haven't really put a lot of reasoning behind it.

Zeebu I work in the plant as an IT guy. I am a townie Inventor. I started off with 3 items. 1 gun, 1 vest (1 shot doctor), 1 hacking tool (1 shot roleblock).
                              I can either USE an item per night, or INVENT one new gun or one vest or one hacking tool per night. Which makes me pretty much a weak roleblocker, weak doctor, or weak vigi, depending on how you play the role. I played it pretty defensive so far, and I would do it again.

The gun is the only item I didn't use. Also, my vest apparently works differently than voth's vest.

Night 1: I used the hacking tool on you, Zeebu, but my action failed. I did not believe your innocent townie claim. (I guess the fact that it failed is related to Undercut's busdriving, can't roleblock the busdriver?? Or I was roleblocked, too. Idk, Maybe Jessup told anyone.)
                              (nuketheyanks died)

Night 2: I invented another vest.
                              (nobody died)

Night 3: I put my vest on voth because he came up with his claim which sounded plausible as there was no counter claim and the narration sticked with it.
                              (nobody died)

Night 4: I attempted to create another vest, I didn't know better. It failed
                              (BIET died)

Night 5: I put my vest on Soilderz. First, because I didn't think it was clever to follow Jessup's thought because it was written here for everyone to read, making everyone else easy targets for mafia. So I thought Voth might protect himself again, and I'd rather throw my vest at someone more "random". With "random" I don't mean to offend you Soilderz, but you have no fancy claims and appear quite townie to me.
                              (Jessup died)

I hope I got that all correct now.

So I have no more items other than the one gun I was given at the start.

Comment

• I might have not played the best game looking at the night results and how useless I've been, just realizing this right now. But it's not the easiest role, especially because I haven't been in any sort of "townie alliance". I had no clue about Jessup until ixt and soilderz came up with it. (Which is also why I pointed out that protecting a bomb doesn't make any sense...)

I had no idea of Biet's results until Jessup pm'd me (I think it was the night before Biet died) that Voth and Turban had gotten an innocent.
                                You will realize that I asked for Biet's result here AFTER that, too, because I wanted to have Jessup's input confirmed.

Maybe my vest helped Voth survive in night 3.
                                Then again, you might relaize how in the nights where I was blocked, there still was a kill. And if I was a strongman or GF, I wouldn't know someone attempted to block me. Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X