• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Vote Count:

Rodney - 3 (Undercut, Missa, ixt)
    Missa - 1 (Rodney)

No Votes from: Zeebu, midoent

Sunset. Villagers were silent. No brave words with new leads today, other than suspicions against our Vengeful Nurse.
    Two villagers even forogt to vote. How can that happen, damn, it's about life and death!
    For Rodney however it was death.

When he was about to hang from the gallows, he slowly pulled out his gun. Nobody stopped him, they respected his choice, as that's part of the game. But who would be his target?

Rodney whispered "be honest, a Vengeful Nurse would be pretty cool though", blinked one last time, put the gun against his very own head and pulled the trigger.

When Rodney's corpse was inspected, they found a nurse costume. Damn! Soon though it was clear: he'd use that costume to have fun nights and keep honest Townies busy at night - you know what I mean - because Rodney was the Mafia's Roleblocker, aka Prostitute.

Begin Night 5.

Comment

• vote zeebu ggwp town win again unless missa pulled off an EPIC undercover game but I don't think that's the case. And in that situation if undercut can do all this acting for a conflict with his own mafia teammate...but from a logical standpoint wouldn't make sense. Zeebu is likely the last.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        i find myself struggling to make time and pay attention to this game. my role is pretty useless and ive only targeted myself with it since im not sure what benefits it really has. seems only like it would make things more confusing otherwise. i think its becoming clear that everyone has an ability or modifier or something.
        a very lackluster attempt at a role claim, at least everyone else gave somewhat hints on their role.

Comment

• Aside from mido of course we need final real role claims from everyone as it is definitely the last upcoming phase. All clues and developments point to him being the likely suspect.

Comment

• I haven't forgotten ya'll, I just had a really busy day and I will change phases as soon as I wake up (~10 hours). I apologize, but that's how it is.

Comment

• Bit drunk but this game is super fun

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Lol wot

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                  Bit drunk but this game is super fun
                  You were post 666~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Clearly a sign of the mafia

Comment

• Missa u mentioned u had info to share? would like to hear once phase change by fis

Comment

• What a long and silent night this was. The villagers expected what has become a sad routine and it wouldn't even shock them anymore, seeing all the blood covered dead bodies in the morning. The only questions that seemed to bug everyone: who would it be?

But not today.

Day 6 begins.

Comment

• LMAO DONT TELL ME THEY TRIED TO KILL ME HAHAHAH, its either that, or zeebu is an afk mafia. no other option.

Comment

• vote zeebu

Comment

• Phase change in ~36 hours.
                              (Back to Euro evening schedule)

Comment

• oh and midoent whats your info this night? hope u tracked zeebu

Comment

Working...
                                X