[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    Maybe I should claim seer since nobody has and then I?ll be confirmed! Use your brain, there?s 2 town protective roles that haven?t been claimed. You?ve got a 50:50 shot at getting the right one. And I?m extra willing to die because my role is marginally useful at best
    You're willing to die, and I'm willing to lynch you. Sounds like we get along nicely.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• It?s about time, at least it should be easy to take care of business for everyone else tomorrow
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Then vote Paul.
        No, I am set on Rodney. There is no way he is town IMO. This is actually unbelievable. You are all really bad at this game or you just skip to the most recent posts and react from there.

Rodney is fucking scum. The guy fights to the bitter end every time. I applaud him for that, but his last ditch bullshit should not be rewarded.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Don't be bullied by Exalt, no more roleclaiming.
          Voth, Rodney, or Missa. One of them has to die.

Anyone saying otherwise is handing this game to scum.
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Good God please just end this

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• 3 more hours per ixt timeline. No more extensions dawg.
              ​​​​​
              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Has anyone been tracking VC? Who's leading in votes?
                Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                  Don't be bullied by Exalt, no more roleclaiming.

Add Exalt to the list hand in hand with Missa, vote me today, and work down that list afterwards. Do not let this drag out

Comment

Don't be bullied by Exalt, no more roleclaiming.

Okay, let's talk. You also say Missa should die. Explain why.

If Missa is lying, then who is the Witch? Also, why didn't anyone die Night 1?

Ixt confirmed on Post #2 that there has to be a Witch:
                    The following roles MUST appear in game.

VILLAGE TEAM:

Seer See Cop.
                    Witch With the two potions, whoever is targeted during the night is in the witch's knowledge.
                    Townie

As you can see, there has to be a Witch. Nobody has counter-claimed the Witch, and nobody has bothered to vote her at all until Paul just did way after the fact. Paul is not the Witch, so who is? Why hasn't the real Witch voted for Missa yet? Why haven't they gone after Missa, even if they didn't counter-claim, because her fake-claiming that should have told them she was confirmed scum. Why haven't they done this? Everyone has posted since she claimed, so there's no way anyone missed it.

So I ask again, who is the real Witch if Missa isn't? If you cannot answer, then why would you ever consider voting Missa at all? Can you explain any reason whatsoever for a townie to ever vote Missa in this situation? Give even a single reason if you can.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Starting to regret not ending this phase in no lynch. But we did get a lot of info, even if we can't verify any right now, and we've narrowed down players to be investigated by Seer. Hopefully they pick out a scum player.

PS you guys should play nicer. Just because you aren't able to convince others of what you're saying doesn't mean everyone else is terrible. We don't know what your role is and for all we know you could be scum lying.

​​​​​​
                      Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Okay, let's talk. You also say Missa should die. Explain why.

If Missa is lying, then who is the Witch? Also, why didn't anyone die Night 1?

Ixt confirmed on Post #2 that there has to be a Witch:
                        The following roles MUST appear in game.

VILLAGE TEAM:

Seer See Cop.
                        Witch With the two potions, whoever is targeted during the night is in the witch's knowledge.
                        Townie

As you can see, there has to be a Witch. Nobody has counter-claimed the Witch, and nobody has bothered to vote her at all until Paul just did way after the fact. Paul is not the Witch, so who is? Why hasn't the real Witch voted for Missa yet? Why haven't they gone after Missa, even if they didn't counter-claim, because her fake-claiming that should have told them she was confirmed scum. Why haven't they done this? Everyone has posted since she claimed, so there's no way anyone missed it.

So I ask again, who is the real Witch if Missa isn't? If you cannot answer, then why would you ever consider voting Missa at all? Can you explain any reason whatsoever for a townie to ever vote Missa in this situation? Give even a single reason if you can.
                        Mod confirmed existence of witch in game, not that Missa is witch. I am all but certain Missa is telling the truth, hence why I've been voting voth this entire time.

As to why I'd lynch her​​​​? I wouldn't. I simply narrowed down the possibilities of who I think need to be lynched on day 2. Lynching anyone else means all this discussions was useless and in vain.
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Current Votes:

Voth- 3 (Jessup, Rodney, Missa)
                          Rodney- 6 (Willby, Zeebu, Voth, Exalt, Field, fiS)
                          Paul- 1 (Paul)

Phase will promptly end ~2 hours. And those who want to complain about the setup, first stop and think from my hosting standpoint I wanted to add some new flavor to the game with new ideas. Conversations can get heated, I get it. (Did I miss who Under voted for?)
                          Last edited by ixt; 05-17-2019, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• I voted for myself ixt, so the count is off.

I don?t believe Missa?s claim, and I don?t need a counter claim to believe that. You and her have been linked again and again even before she claimed, and the flounder onto Voth sealed the deal for me. You were defending Missa long before she even claimed anything, and then your playstyle changed completely after she took heat and subsequently claimed. If it means you and/or Missa get lynched tomorrow, I?ll make this trade 10 times out of 10, you?ve had a hardon for me since he very beginning of this game and have scrambled to find reasons to support it. This is the 3rd time you?ve tried to get a train going on me this phase. I hope it succeeds and you get punished for it

Comment

Mod confirmed existence of witch in game, not that Missa is witch. I am all but certain Missa is telling the truth, hence why I've been voting voth this entire time.

As to why I'd lynch her​​​​? I wouldn't. I simply narrowed down the possibilities of who I think need to be lynched on day 2. Lynching anyone else means all this discussions was useless and in vain.
                              Mod confirms there has to be a witch, and she claimed witch. There has been no counter-claim, but if she was actually lying, the real witch would have been going after her hard by now, regardless of whether they counter-claimed or not. That hasn't happened, so the only logical thing is to believe that she is telling the truth. There's no reason whatsoever to lynch her today or any future day based on the evidence we have so far, so I still don't see any town motivated reason whatsoever for you to mention her in your list, and Paul has no excuse at all. He's flat out scum, and you defending him over it looks terrible.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Vote: Voth

I know trusting me may seem a bit risky right now, but again. You don't HAVE to trust me, everything I said will ring true once I am lynched or killed and I flip town witch, and you can all follow the path I've set down at that point. Either that, just lynch Voth and see him flip scum. Then you can feel good about following my lead. I'm here for the town, whichever way will get you guys the most accurate information. And if I'm not the witch, then what happened night one? Why was no kill successful? Anyone else want to try to claim why the attempt on Exalt's life failed? I did use my potion, but just wondering what others may come up with, if anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X