[MAFIA] AWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    I voted for myself ixt, so the count is off.

I don?t believe Missa?s claim, and I don?t need a counter claim to believe that. You and her have been linked again and again even before she claimed, and the flounder onto Voth sealed the deal for me. You were defending Missa long before she even claimed anything, and then your playstyle changed completely after she took heat and subsequently claimed. If it means you and/or Missa get lynched tomorrow, I?ll make this trade 10 times out of 10, you?ve had a hardon for me since he very beginning of this game and have scrambled to find reasons to support it. This is the 3rd time you?ve tried to get a train going on me this phase. I hope it succeeds and you get punished for it
    Either you are really bad at this game and have no capacity for logical deduction, or you understand that the only way you have a shot is to try to make me and Missa look bad, since you have two confirmed townies to deal with on Day 2, with no scum kills to show for it. You already know the game is lost for you. Is WillBy in your scum chat saying "time to make BIG plays since we already likely lost" or something?
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Btw Paul, if you're so sure I'm scum, vote me. Let's see how this plays out. I'm okay with dying too.

Missa Can you tell me who targetted me specifically, or did you just get told I was being targetted by werewolves?
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• We just had 3 different people claim protective roles and you?re asking how we can explain a no kill on night 1 beyond your potion?
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

We just had 3 different people claim protective roles and you?re asking how we can explain a no kill on night 1 beyond your potion?
          Yet you vote Missa instead of either Rodney or Voth? You say you are a protective role, yet you don't think either Rodney or Voth are scum when both claim the same thing?
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Either you are really bad at this game and have no capacity for logical deduction, or you understand that the only way you have a shot is to try to make me and Missa look bad, since you have two confirmed townies to deal with on Day 2, with no scum kills to show for it. You already know the game is lost for you. Is WillBy in your scum chat saying "time to make BIG plays since we already likely lost" or something?
            My goodness the FLAILING. I?ve put my money where my mouth is. You?re sure on me, and I?m down to be the sacrifice to show town you can?t be trusted. The fact that you were diverting attention from Missa long before she role claimed is just the cherry on top to make it a potential 2 for 1. I?m not sure why you keep trying to hammer whatever point you think you?re making home. You don?t need to convince me, I?m ready to tap out of this game and nothing will make me happier than watching your flailing finally get punished

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• They may be, I?m not sure which one in particular it would be. Whichever one defends you or Missa when I come up as a townie protective role would be a good place to start, but God willing I won?t be around to have that be my problem

Comment

My goodness the FLAILING. I?ve put my money where my mouth is. You?re sure on me, and I?m down to be the sacrifice to show town you can?t be trusted. The fact that you were diverting attention from Missa long before she role claimed is just the cherry on top to make it a potential 2 for 1. I?m not sure why you keep trying to hammer whatever point you think you?re making home. You don?t need to convince me, I?m ready to tap out of this game and nothing will make me happier than watching your flailing finally get punished
                Lol you have no idea what flailing even is. You're fucked this game and you know it. It doesn't even matter if the rest of town are bad and let you live, because I wont.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post
                  Vote: Voth

I know trusting me may seem a bit risky right now, but again. You don't HAVE to trust me, everything I said will ring true once I am lynched or killed and I flip town witch, and you can all follow the path I've set down at that point. Either that, just lynch Voth and see him flip scum. Then you can feel good about following my lead. I'm here for the town, whichever way will get you guys the most accurate information. And if I'm not the witch, then what happened night one? Why was no kill successful? Anyone else want to try to claim why the attempt on Exalt's life failed? I did use my potion, but just wondering what others may come up with, if anything.
                  NO ONE IS LYNCHING YOU. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?

Paul, if you are that skeptical, please fucking vote Rodney. I do not know what else to say man.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Mod confirms there has to be a witch, and she claimed witch. There has been no counter-claim, but if she was actually lying, the real witch would have been going after her hard by now, regardless of whether they counter-claimed or not. That hasn't happened, so the only logical thing is to believe that she is telling the truth. There's no reason whatsoever to lynch her today or any future day based on the evidence we have so far, so I still don't see any town motivated reason whatsoever for you to mention her in your list, and Paul has no excuse at all. He's flat out scum, and you defending him over it looks terrible.
                    Did you read what I wrote? Or you just like reading what you write?

Looks like voth will be lynched. Neglecting any results from N2:
                    If voth flips town, how should we proceed on D3?
                    If he flips scum, how should we proceed on D3?

Questions directed to all.

​​​​
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

Did you read what I wrote? Or you just like reading what you write?

Looks like voth will be lynched. Neglecting any results from N2:
                      If voth flips town, how should we proceed on D3?
                      If he flips scum, how should we proceed on D3?

Questions directed to all.

​​​​
                      Why not answer yourself first scum.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Anyone else realize that THE DANGLING INFORMATION about me STILL has not been revealed? Still, NO ONE has given a valid reason as to why it cannot be revealed without names.

You are all getting played. Sad.
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Missa, what is that information you said you are not going to share.
                          There is no reason not to share it.
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• If voth is town, then Exalt and Missa are scum.
                            Trench Wars Player

Comment

• What's odd is why are they gunning for voth, who is claiming to be a bodyguard.
                              Makes no sense.
                              Trench Wars Player

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                                Anyone else realize that THE DANGLING INFORMATION about me STILL has not been revealed? Still, NO ONE has given a valid reason as to why it cannot be revealed without names.

You are all getting played. Sad.
                                Then why are you not going after Paul? Missa could be lying about you out of revenge, but that doesn't excuse Paul claiming she and I are scum. He still has not and never will be able to explain who the witch is if it isn't her. He cannot and will not ever explain why nobody has countered or even tried to go after her, even if they are too scared to claim, which is fucking doubtful seeing as this is TW Mafia. 5 people claimed on Day 1 last game, and 3 did straight up today with Paul 'hinting' he's also a protective role, so it's laughable to think someone wouldn't counterclaim caught scum. Also, you, Rodney, and Paul now claim some kind of doctor role, yet you think Paul is legit? Seriously?
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X