No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The votes were tied by Jessup recently, 5-5 for Halp and Ixt.
    "Where am I?" I thought to myself. I stretched out my arm to summon Mjolnir... then remembered. "Oh hell. Wait, no, its just Midgard." I gathered my bearings, and sprinted towards the source of the laser blasts deflecting around the city.

I rejoined the battle amid all the other Avengers and smiled. For a moment I thought, "This is how it could always be."

Begin Night 1

Please get your night actions in quickly. As it is the weekend, I am willing to take a bit more time before changing. However, I hope to change sometime Sunday so we can be on Day 2 for Monday.

Comment

• clarify from Night 1 is this a no-talk during night phase or freely chat

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
        clarify from Night 1 is this a no-talk during night phase or freely chat
        You may talk if you want. I ask that you try to treat it lightly. Much easier if you just get your night actions in and we proceed to day phase

Comment

• k, was a clarification of reference for everyone

Comment

• Fucking great. Okay then.

Comment

• For the record, I'd like to explain why I did this and this and feel a no lynch was a better option.

1- Poorly defined reasons for both trains on ixt and halp with little to no real credible info to back it up.

2- I took an educated guess that there are going to be some serious power roles in this game that town can not afford to lose right now and should hopefully benefit us going into N1 and D2 with a fully armed arsenal of actions we can use to gain info and block scum tonight..

3- We had an extra long day phase gave us more insight to voting and behavior patterns than we normally would have gotten which should benefit us.

4- Besides ixt, there is no known power role of town revealed this entire phase that gives scum a for sure target to go after. It may serve town well to at least have one person observe or protect him so we can crosscheck his action claim tomorrow.

6- Lastly I'm hoping for some town luck tonight..

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• too tired , writing typos.. repeat with typo fixes.

For the record, I'd like to explain why I did this and feel a no lynch was a better option.

1- Poorly defined reasons for both trains on ixt and halp with little to no real credible info to back it up.

2- I took an educated guess that there are going to be some serious power roles in this game that town can not afford to lose right now and should hopefully benefit us going into N1 and D2 with a fully armed arsenal of actions we can use to gain info and block scum tonight..

3- We had an extra long day phase which gave us more insight to voting and behavior patterns than we normally would have gotten which should benefit us.

4- Besides ixt, there is no known power role of town revealed this entire phase that gives scum a for sure target to go after. It may serve town well to at least have one person observe or protect him so we can crosscheck his action claim tomorrow.

6- Lastly I'm hoping for some town luck tonight..
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• As usual, Jessup fucked everything up.

A lot of emokid nonsense the last few pages. Time to strap a pair on, this is just TW Forum mafia, not middle school social life.
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Inb4 exalt shows up throwing a pissy fit calling jessup and me scum for that tie

Originally posted by Turban
                    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• The two medically diagnosed retards in this game love obsessing over me. I am sure one of them (unfortunately for the scum team) is scum, and it is probably ixt. If I had seen this before phase change, I definitely would have lynched the fuck out of ixt.
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I'm voting off Jessup tomorrow never should have given that dipshit a chance
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          I'm voting off Jessup tomorrow never should have given that dipshit a chance
                          I like spiderman and dr strange. :P Who are you?
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                            The two medically diagnosed retards in this game love obsessing over me. I am sure one of them (unfortunately for the scum team) is scum, and it is probably ixt. If I had seen this before phase change, I definitely would have lynched the fuck out of ixt.
                            uh huh, then why didnt u faggot? and whos exactly obsessing over who? Let me ask everyone here: Who initiated and continued to cry "oh theyre trash players shouldnt have kept them in the game" for like 4 games continuously? Notice how most everyone said at most of a comment "oh Jessup, why so sporadic" or something along those lines then left it at that? Who exactly used this lame excuse to point fingers precisely? Honestly if your mafia I hope u continue to use this retard example of an explanation, trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post

uh huh, then why didnt u faggot? and whos exactly obsessing over who? Let me ask everyone here: Who initiated and continued to cry "oh theyre trash players shouldnt have kept them in the game" for like 4 games continuously? Notice how most everyone said at most of a comment "oh Jessup, why so sporadic" or something along those lines then left it at that? Who exactly used this lame excuse to point fingers precisely? Honestly if your mafia I hope u continue to use this retard example of an explanation, trash.
                              Sheesh it's like showtime at the queerpollo on the last few pages.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Scum has so much more info than they should at this point in the game because of the way you guys are playing. You think we can trust ixt to abstain from using his role if he's actually town? I don't. Get ready for a complete shit show.

Comment

Working...
                                X