No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wark targets ixt and kills him, Wark is targeted by mafia and gets killed immediately afterwards. I wonder if he had a role modifier like the one Halp claimed, where he only had an action on specific nights? Or Willby hinted that win conditions could change as the game progressed, did Missa or fis or whoever died the night and day before turn him? I guess it doesn?t matter, I?m really looking forward to the write up
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• [QUOTE=the_paul;n1322568]

My guess is he was a mafia hit. Kthx as a townie this late in the game would be probably the biggest liability to a mafia possible. I would love if there was some way that ixt bus drove Wark to his death, because that would be fucking hysterical, but I can?t even think of a legit possibility that happened[/QUOTE

How would the bus drive mechanic work if ixt was involved in kthx's death? I get fuzzy about bussdrivers, they always die so soon I never see their roles fall into play. Just curious.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

My guess is he was a mafia hit. Kthx as a townie this late in the game would be probably the biggest liability to a mafia possible. I would love if there was some way that ixt bus drove Wark to his death, because that would be fucking hysterical, but I can?t even think of a legit possibility that happened
        Kthx was a paranoid gun owner sk, my theory was that ixt busdrove himself and kthx, bus driver actions resolves first and then kthx paranoid gun owner shoots ixt and mafia aims at ixt and kills kthx who was put in his place. At least I thought thatd be legendary for someone like ixt to kill someone as veteran as kthx while in a bus driver role lmao
        Big Chill

Comment

• [QUOTE=Jessup;n1322574]
          Originally posted by the_paul View Post

My guess is he was a mafia hit. Kthx as a townie this late in the game would be probably the biggest liability to a mafia possible. I would love if there was some way that ixt bus drove Wark to his death, because that would be fucking hysterical, but I can?t even think of a legit possibility that happened[/QUOTE

How would the bus drive mechanic work if ixt was involved in kthx's death? I get fuzzy about bussdrivers, they always die so soon I never see their roles fall into play. Just curious.
          Rodney?s answer below is the only one that makes any sense. It doesn?t really make any difference, but if Wark?s first game back and he dies because of a bus driver, he could very well explode. I want to see Mt. Wark erupt on ixt, that would be hilarious to me

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Wark targets ixt and kills him, Wark is targeted by mafia and gets killed immediately afterwards. I wonder if he had a role modifier like the one Halp claimed, where he only had an action on specific nights? Or Willby hinted that win conditions could change as the game progressed, did Missa or fis or whoever died the night and day before turn him? I guess it doesn?t matter, I?m really looking forward to the write up
            Busdrivers can not drive themselves usually,, and on top of that...
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I know for a fact ixt did not drive himself last night.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• i can't even

Originally posted by Turban
                everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                  i can't even
                  Nor did he target you.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    I know for a fact ixt did not drive himself last night.
                    Rodney?s theory which is probably exactly right: ixt busdrives Kthx and, who cares, call it Field. Since ixt targets kthx, the paranoid gun owner kicks in and Kthx kills ixt. Field is targeted by the mafia, but since he was busdriven with Kthx, Kthx gets killed. Is that about right Rodney?

Also I picked field in the example because he?s been afk all phase and seems like the person least likely anybody could read too much into. It was a random choice.

Do you know both people Ixt targeted Jessup? That would be huge

Comment

• in b4 jessup claims oracle and wilby is just telling him stuff

Originally posted by Turban
                      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Busdriver targets Kthx and "said player"

Kthx targets either "said player" or ixt

Ixt is ripped apart obviously by Kthx

Kthx is bullet ridden and dead (poor little green guy)

What would be outcome then for "said player" in this scenario? Why did they survive?
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• You fucking assholes are going to make my boy Paul quit mafia after this one. This is actually making me embarrassed for you while I read it. Quote this
                          post after the game if I am right.

Jessup, you are horrible. Shut your dumb fucking face.

backwards, you are not Jessup level retarded, but you are making me wonder if you had a one-to-one aide in school.

This game has gone bonkers. It is Paul, backwards, and Jessup. Why are we waiting any longer? Fuck the NL, lets just lynch one of them. on the less than one percent chance Exalt and Halp concocted this whole thing...I would literally consider sucking their dicks if that was true.

Also, I am totally in for lynching jessup to shut her the fuck up
                          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10
                          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Go back to scum chat faggots. That is all of you except Paul, because your bullshit does not infuriate me.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              Busdriver targets Kthx and "said player"

Kthx targets either "said player" or ixt

Ixt is ripped apart obviously by Kthx

Kthx is bullet ridden and dead (poor little green guy)

What would be outcome then for "said player" in this scenario? Why did they survive?
                              I think in this situation it?s more helpful to start with ixt.

Ixt targets kthx and said player. Kthx, as paranoid gun owner, kills ixt since ixt targeted him automatically. Kthx does not target ixt, it?s the role modifier.

the mafia attempts to kill said player. Said player has been bus driven, so the kill target becomes Kthx, who dies.

is this right? I?m pretty rusty on bus drivers too, it?s a role I?ve never had. Rodney?s theory made sense to me but I?m not sure if it holds water 100% because I?ve never been one and haven?t really seen them too often

Comment

I think in this situation it?s more helpful to start with ixt.

Ixt targets kthx and said player. Kthx, as paranoid gun owner, kills ixt since ixt targeted him automatically. Kthx does not target ixt, it?s the role modifier.

the mafia attempts to kill said player. Said player has been bus driven, so the kill target becomes Kthx, who dies.

is this right? I?m pretty rusty on bus drivers too, it?s a role I?ve never had. Rodney?s theory made sense to me but I?m not sure if it holds water 100% because I?ve never been one and haven?t really seen them too often
                                Omg stop I am about to kick you out of this thread too. I appreciate the lack of quitting but come ON bro

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X