Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
    WillBy
    Whatever though, what's ETA on phase change? It's bed time for me soon.
    sdrawkcab asked too.

I anticipate phase change for tomorrow morning Central time, so around 18 hours from now. However, as the_paul pointed out, we are close to the hammer rule taking effect. As it stands, my remaining "thread checks" will be at 5 central (2ish hours) or 9 central (6.5 hours)

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Bedtime right after getting off of work an hour ago which is why you conveniently weren't able to respond to any post in the thread until your name was mentioned and you just happened to get off of work right must be pretty rough hours for you to get off of work that close to bedtime
      I don't need to lay out my day schedule to you. In an hour it's night night for me.

Originally posted by Voth View Post

I do not have any hard evidence, but I always trust my gut, and hey, it looks like I might have been right all game if you flip as expected.

Nice try to tie me railroading you into a bad lynch last game to this situation. Problem is that you are the scum this game, and last games actions dont mean dick.

Problem is you're wrong and you're still phrasing as if you knew it was certain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

It would be a terrible scum play to waste a day lynch on one of my own scum team members instead of just trying to work into a mis-lynch and being on the edge of victory at 6-4 going into night phase. While I accept that it is a possibility, and I would not go around claiming that I am confirmed town after fis flips, this makes zero logical sense for a good scum team to make this play with the way the game has gone so far.
        I mean, let's be real here and admit you've tried crazier plays as scum before and managed to pull it off. Kthx has too when he was a forum mafia regular. The stupidity of people who helped you do it don't really factor into it, because it worked nonetheless. Hell, you pulled the wool over my eyes last game with your 4-shot bulletproof over Rodney's Shield claim, so even I'm an idiot sometimes. Writing you off as town in any scenario that isn't a literal confirmation is a mistake, straight up. Not to suck you off over it, but you're a good scum player, so I keep you in my sights as a person to watch out for. Kthx is the same, so I won't put it past you two to pull off some big moves if you were scum together. That all said, I don't find it nearly as likely as jessup doing something stupid to lose it for her team.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I don't need to lay out my day schedule to you. In an hour it's night night for me.

Problem is you're wrong and you're still phrasing as if you knew it was certain.
          It is certain to my gut, and I like to listen to the old girl. I always appreciate that you fight to the bitter end, but it just makes my gastrointestinal tract feel even better about this.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
            Halp while I think ixt is scum too, what possible reason could you have for that useless vote? You are making it unnecessarily close.
            I promise you there's a reason but I'll be the hammer on this to get it done. How close are we

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I mean, let's be real here and admit you've tried crazier plays as scum before and managed to pull it off. Kthx has too when he was a forum mafia regular. The stupidity of people who helped you do it don't really factor into it, because it worked nonetheless. Hell, you pulled the wool over my eyes last game with your 4-shot bulletproof over Rodney's Shield claim, so even I'm an idiot sometimes. Writing you off as town in any scenario that isn't a literal confirmation is a mistake, straight up. Not to suck you off over it, but you're a good scum player, so I keep you in my sights as a person to watch out for. Kthx is the same, so I won't put it past you two to pull off some big moves if you were scum together. That all said, I don't find it nearly as likely as jessup doing something stupid to lose it for her team.
              Fair point, and in some situations, a move like that
              makes sense. I just do not see it with the game in its current state, but like I said, when fis flips scum of a few people smarten up, I wouldnt be toting around
              my confirmed town cred.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

A proper lady never lies about scumlurking in mafia threads
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Unvote

Vote fis

​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post

I promise you there's a reason but I'll be the hammer on this to get it done. How close are we
                    It is 5-4 in favor of lynching me. If you or field vote me and Willby checks in with me at 6 votes, I die instantly.

Ideal would be if you flipped and then field or Rodney voted fis so we could hammer her out (LOL) and move on with night phase.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Well 5-5. Ball is in your court Rodney/Field.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• If this is townie vs townie this phase, I bet mafia is rolling over laughing.
                        But I really doubt it, seeing how quickly and for what *reasons* the countertrain on me has developed.

Comment

If this is townie vs townie this phase, I bet mafia is rolling over laughing.
                          But I really doubt it, seeing how quickly and for what *reasons* the countertrain on me has developed.
                          I have seen the little green ?online? light next to Jessups name now for over 20 minutes. Not even one post of incoherent drivel. Any chance the scum chat is blowing up with you guys trying to figure out a way to unfuck yourselves?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Last Activity: Today at 3:44 PM. Hmm.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• kthx To be fair to fis, its almost 11 PM here. Idk where in Europe she lives, but its likely almost 10 pm there unless she's eastern European. If she's Russian, then it could be like 10 different time zones.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• We should have had at least 2-3 horrendous posts that are a paragraph or two long but say nothing by now.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X