[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Probably not going to survive tonight. Faggot scum are going to take me out because it's open season once I'm gone.

Town, lynch Backwards first, then probably Fis or Paul, dependent on how the game goes from here. Don't forget about Kthx either, though. And Willby is playing weird as FK with his clock-watching phase change stuff and no actual content to speak of.

I would also imagine that with two brand new players in the game (inertube, Erias), we either have two inexperienced townies or one inexperienced town and one inexperienced scum. Don't forget about them. If you are town, it's time to step up because players like this need someone to help them along and fill in the cracks until they get their feet under them.

Also, Exalt agreeing with me on the Halp policy lynch does not mean he is town. The timing of his agreement could indicate a scum move where he is distancing himself from the other scum who voted for Halp and trying to align with me for the purpose of visually appearing pro-town. He is a sneaky fucker and could easily make that scum move.

Ignore this advice at your peril.
    the_paul i see you corrected yourself and said that I did talk about Rodney, but as you can see here, I also mentioned a possibility with Exalt and mentioned our newbies as well too.

I also called Willby out for being a useless lurker so far.

So just to be clear, saying in any way that I am only addressing the scum/boneheads who voted Halp is not correct. It is simply the best lead we have to find scum right now.

Speaking of finding scum, any chance you'd like to present a theory or original thought of your own? Or are you content just following me around and trying (but failing, really) to throw a wrench in my attempts to scum hunt?
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
      Voth actually posts in other threads on these forums which makes it really annoying to try to follow his posts, but he did specifically call out Rodney alone for a useless vote on me. I still don't really consider that addressing anything, but in the interests of being honest I should correct that. I checked through his posts 3 times, but it's annoying because he was also arguing with somebody about teamkilling or something. Nerd
      yeah the vote was kind of lame on my behalf but game started and i was off on vaca for the weekend and couldnt follow along with the thread to make an actual read of each post to change my vote
      Big Chill

Comment

• I still don't see why people aren't more suspicious of Backwards. The guy still, after multiple attempts to have him address it, has not given ANY explanation for his statement about him knowing Halp was town before he flipped. All he has said is that I am reaching and that I don't understand friendships. Speaking of which, friendship aside, you were literally the other party involved in this whole Halp fiasco, and you kept a BS "fuk u cuz ur my friend" vote on him until he was lynched. So take me through your thought process. He denies opening your role PM. I'm sure you believe him. Why let him get lynched for that "policy" reason then?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I would actually really like it if everyone name claimed, I think that would be a good start. I'll start if phase ever changes and I'm still alive
          Found the lyncher

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            Missa is town, but she needs to stop worrying about others seeing her actions as scummy and focus more on voting out people she thinks are scummy. Her being afraid to vote fis is a bad look.

Okay, I can agree with that and take the feedback. My worry potentially cost us a town player.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

Found the lyncher
              Close, but it's not that quick of a W.

Comment

• Encounters

The death of Arya Stark hit the North quite hard, and signaled the urgency of a new alliance. Ending years of obsession over Catelyn, she finally accepted Petyr's proposal. And so House Stark was joined with House Baelish. In the Godswood of the Vale knelt Catelyn, begging the Old Gods to bless her marriage. And Petyr recounts to Catelyn, as he notes their presence:

"Has anyone ever told you the story of the Mountain and the Hound? Lovely little tale of brotherly love. The Hound was just a pup, six years old maybe, Gregor a few years older, already a big lad, already getting a bit of a reputation. Some lucky boys just born with the talent for violence. One evening, Gregor found his little brother playing with a toy by the fire, Gregor's toy. A wooden knight. Gregor never said a word; he grabbed his brother by the scruff of his neck and shoved his face into the burning coals. Held him there while the boy screamed. While his face melted."

There aren't many people who know that story, the story of killers. And if you kill the right people, knighthood awaits.

On Oceanroad, a food caravan is making its way from Highgarden to Castely Rock was ambushed by masked bandits. Lannister forces engaged in a bloody fight with the bandits attempting to set fire to the food carts, attempting to salvage as much as they can. "Why will they be sorry? Because you're an evil bastard with no conscience and no heart? Ah. A Lannister always pays his debt, is it?"

In Braavos, the Shadowbinders stand in front of 12 men tied on stakes. "Death by fire is the purest death" one of them remarks. The fires are lit. "The night is dark and full of terrors. The night is dark and full of terrors. The night is dark and full of terrors. Lord, cast your light upon us" the audience clamors.

The rightful heir to the throne, fis calls herself, as she set sail towards Westeros. Landing at Salt Shore, a deserted ancient port in the Forgotten Lands of Dorne, Daenerys Targaryen is intent on reclaiming the throne that was stolen from her father. She has dragons, an army, and a fiery desire to win. Daenerys entered the deserted castle and ordered her dragons and army to stand by. She always preferred to have first look. It lit a special fire in her. Much to her surprise, men wearing seven sigil banners appeared out of hiding and charged at her. Fis was arrested and immediately slayed. She was Daenerys Targaryen, Targaryen-Aligned Mother of Dragons (Third Party Modified Arsonist).

Beyond the Wall, the Rangers come upon a lonely skeletal figure. 30 minutes go by, and not a single move. Slowly they approach, and as they get near the skeleton charges at them. One strike from a fiery dagger, a dead living skeleton caught on fire. "What the hell was that?"

BEGIN DAY 2
                Last edited by field; 07-01-2019, 10:47 PM.
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Third party? Great. Well at least that was a bullet dodged early.

Also Voth, you did mention those others, but your comments on them had nothing to do with their votes. Your theory on the newbies was that they are either going to be both inexperienced town, both inexperienced scum, or one of each. That's not groundbreaking information, so yes I ignored that statement completely because it had nothing to do with the voting.

As far as the lynching backwards instead question goes, I wish I had voted him instead. If he is also town maybe he would have legitimately roleclaimed or done literally anything more than leaving 2 hints and then disappearing. Maybe then lynching a townie could have been avoided because somebody made an effort. You can criticize my vote all you want, but it removed any possibility of cheating on a day when a lynch is a crap shoot at best, and all Halp did was essentially roll over and die. I'm not thrilled about losing a roleblocker on day 1, but Halp did literally nothing to help his cause. Do we want to talk about what happened last night or would we prefer to just jump into votes based on day 1?
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Anyone want to eat my ass? Third party or scum, doesn't matter, fis was not pro-town. And that means that we can assume there is at least one, if not two other scum or third party on the Halp wagon. The argument that all the scum wouldn't jump
                    on the same wagon is now moot, because the anti-town factions (scum and third party) were counting on the other faggots on the wagon being town. Fis probably saw the easy bandwagon and jumped on to try to blend in.

Between Paul, Backwards, and Kthx, there are two anti-town players. I think Willby is anti-town too at this point.

Decisions, decisions...

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Anyone want to eat my ass? Third party or scum, doesn't matter, fis was not pro-town. And that means that we can assume there is at least one, if not two other scum or third party on the Halp wagon. The argument that all the scum wouldn't jump
                      on the same wagon is now moot, because the anti-town factions (scum and third party) were counting on the other faggots on the wagon being town. Fis probably saw the easy bandwagon and jumped on to try to blend in.

Between Paul, Backwards, and Kthx, there are two anti-town players. I think Willby is anti-town too at this point.

Decisions, decisions...
                      no, you eat MY ass... forty five minutes ago i said maybe you should've been questioning scummy fIS instead of collecting data for your thesis on friendship

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                        Third party? Great. Well at least that was a bullet dodged early.

Also Voth, you did mention those others, but your comments on them had nothing to do with their votes. Your theory on the newbies was that they are either going to be both inexperienced town, both inexperienced scum, or one of each. That's not groundbreaking information, so yes I ignored that statement completely because it had nothing to do with the voting.

As far as the lynching backwards instead question goes, I wish I had voted him instead. If he is also town maybe he would have legitimately roleclaimed or done literally anything more than leaving 2 hints and then disappearing. Maybe then lynching a townie could have been avoided because somebody made an effort. You can criticize my vote all you want, but it removed any possibility of cheating on a day when a lynch is a crap shoot at best, and all Halp did was essentially roll over and die. I'm not thrilled about losing a roleblocker on day 1, but Halp did literally nothing to help his cause. Do we want to talk about what happened last night or would we prefer to just jump into votes based on day 1?
                        Their votes? They all cast a useless vote. There is nothing else to say besides that. There is no way to read into each singular vote on a different person and analyze it on Day 1. The only other things to say is based on what they do or say, and I said plenty about people who weren't on the Halp wagon. But the Halp
                        wagon was obviously the main lead to go off.

Sure, let's talk about what happened at Night. But I am not going to forget about Day 1, because it's really important. Why are you so anxious for us to move on from it? It's more consequential to today's vote than a night kill of a third party. Or do you want to chat about flavorful narrative all day and ignore Day 1 so that we can get on with lynching another townie?

vote the_paul

lets have some fun

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

no, you eat MY ass... forty five minutes ago i said maybe you should've been questioning scummy fIS instead of collecting data for your thesis on friendship
                          Are you on a bender and can't remember that I voted for fis day 1 and pushed for her to be lynched? All while
                          you lynched a townie for a reason you still have yet to give?

I need some of the shit you are on.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Are you on a bender and can't remember that I voted for fis day 1 and pushed for her to be lynched? All while
                            you lynched a townie for a reason you still have yet to give?

I need some of the shit you are on.
                            ... if you're serious the answer is muscle relaxers lol

Comment

... if you're serious the answer is muscle relaxers lol
                              If you guys want to policy lynch someone, it should be Backwards for deliberately being a dipshit and refusing to answer any questions, only trying to say something dumber than the last post to confuse everyone.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

If you guys want to policy lynch someone, it should be Backwards for deliberately being a dipshit and refusing to answer any questions, only trying to say something dumber than the last post to confuse everyone.
                                To be fair, Halp gave up just about the same amount of useful information even with his back against the wall. At this point I wouldn't have minded lynching either one of them on day 1 based on how they've played so far
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X