TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
    Also: and i think this post can be quoted for reference during this entire phase: VOTING PATTERNS.

Looking at who voted on Downfall: Halp, Backwards, Kthx, paul.

Now, I already had expressed why paul is by far the most townie-like in that group, but pity downfall didnt stop to consider. Backwards and Kthx have not provided much useful insight to ponder over, just "oh im vengeful lynch me ill find a potential fake supersaint claim". Halp lurker.

now, ill be damned if anti-town roles (if there are any) have successfully managed to scatter their votes to not leave any breadcrumbs behind, let alone none on the biggest wagon. If we are to assume halp is a lurking townie or scum, odds are backwards or kthx might be one too, but thats for another phase debate. This one is Grand/field as of now with a few to the side.
    What exactly should I be saying, until we get another day of lynching and pop flying over we cant really do much. So unless there is a daytime investigative role we are all shooting blind basically. And if the scum are smart they will just not vote in blocs and theres fuckall we can do to figure it out.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Fair point. However it gets done, I think Grand needs to go. Unless there is other information that comes out or someone slips.
      Okay, then why don't we have one of the other Supersaint claims be the final vote on Grand?
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
        see the problem here? We lose 4 vengeful townies regardless if we want to kill 4 mafia supersaints. Or we can just lynch the saints, and go after the obvious scum that hop ship to protect their buddies.
        I want town to lynch Vengeful CLAIMS, not necessarily Vengeful TOWNIES. Notice the difference in these two capitalized words? We lynch who we think are scum, but unless you all think the only scum member in this game is grand, then you should have more than 1 suspect. If they're all Supersaints, then fair enough, but if you have any suspects from the Vengeful Townie pool of claims, then why aren't you lynching them first? If they flip town, then they kill grand. If they flip scum, then move on to the next scum member.

How is this that difficult for people to understand? Are you all pretending to be dumb on purpose, because you're scum?
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Okay, then why don't we have one of the other Supersaint claims be the final vote on Grand?
          Great idea but I'm not sure how we would do that... and we aren't even sure supersaints are all scum yet, we gotta flip one see if they are green or red(??) inside

if they are scum we ain't gonna convince them to just off eachother

if they aren't scum you guys squeal like pigs when you're gonna die

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Ffe is staying under the radar somehow despite all of the scummy shit she has been involved in.

That bandwagon vote on Kthx did not sit well with me, either. She's also completely avoiding any actual discussion of grand - even last phase as she said she didn't want to lynch DF, would not consider switching to Grand even though directly suggested it to her.
            This.

Grand said he PMed ffe, but then ffe said Grand was a liar. If Grand lied, then why isn't ffe voting Grand for that? Isn't that scummier than the Paul 'slip' that ffe and downfall voted him for? Ixt literally said the exact same slip a page or so ago, yet ffe didn't vote him for it. Why not? If it was a good enough reason to vote Paul, why isn't it good enough to vote ixt?

I don't like the inconsistencies.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
              All this "oh I won't be last one on the vote train" is anti-town, my wincon says nothing about being alive to win
              I don't care if I die as long as it's by being lynched. If I die like Paul did through a vengeful kill, then at least someone chose to off me. I can deal with that too. If I die to some automatic bullshit like a Supersaint though, then I'd be pissed, since I won't even get to use my vengeance kill on scum. Also, I KNOW I'm town, while I don't know what alignment any of you are. Besides that, I will naturally always trust my own judgement far more than anyone else in this game, so I inherently value my own vote and vengeful kill more than I do anyone else's in this game. The only time you'll see me needlessly throw my life away is if I know I can get a 1 for 1 trade with scum out of it, because that's a bad deal for scum and a great one for town. Voting last on a supersaint (assuming the claim isn't a lie) isn't a good deal though, because I lose my free kill, and that player will be lynched regardless of whether I vote them or not.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• It makes me lol when people say I am not playing like I normally do, because this is my first town role (albeit, a weird town role) since Exalt (mafia godfather) hammerlynched me (town doctor) day 1. I played pretty townie last game, but sdraw was right when he said survivors are essentially scum.

Comment

• I said Im willing to vote for supersaints claims, including Grand. AND Im willing to be last.

I dont Know who is scum for sure so my vengeful modifier would probably be a shot in the dark like DF's.

To you guys I may be town or I may be scum. But lets assume Im town, would it not be worth it to categorically define Supersaint's alignment with a townie sacrifice?

If town wins I win so idc if it helps. If supersaints turn out town aligned then... idk
                  sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• If you guys wanna take one for the team, be my guest. I'm not gonna to do it. Call me scum for it if you want, but I'd rather get lynched. At least then I can choose to kill someone i think is scum, rather than hope the rest of town lynches them.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• damn what u idiots doing voting town off? Vote Grand
                      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• i?m so confused

excuse my ignorance but are super saints ever anti-town? why are you guys all voting a super saint...

also - who has not roleclaimed. people who have not roleclaimed are the most sketchy. my guess is this game is mafia (who can?t kill at night) vs a bunch of vengeful and supersaint townies. mafias goal will be to hide and let townies kill each other off

1:megaman89> dont leave me

1:megaman89> great
                        1:megaman89> made my gf emo
                        1:requiem> LOL
                        1:Ri$e Again$t> /wrists
                        1:megaman89> not gna buy me food for a week now
                        1:megaman89> jesus fuk
                        1:Chief Utsav> this is me
                        1:Chief Utsav> caring
                        1:megaman89> gna starve

1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
                        1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
                        1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
                        1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

Comment

For the record, this is the post ixt is referencing. Probably best to quote it in the future.

You know, in the anticipation of the phase change and with Rodneys post right before it, I actually missed that. Nice catch. Last minute slide in on the bandwagon. Definitely worth pressing him on at the least.

field What was with the last minute bandwagon vote? Downfall was set to be lynched so you did not cast a decisive vote.

At this point, I'm still more convinced on Grand. But depending on how field responds, this could change.
                          This is in response to ixt as well.

I was writing that post when Rodney posted his VC, and I wasn't even aware we were so close to phase change.

I wasn't comfortable lynching a saint on d1 (still am not, nevermind being one), and there was talk in thread of moving votes towards grand. I'm a saint and I'm town, so why would I lynch someone who claimed identical role to me? Downfall made more sense, especially since he contradicted himself, and voting him was no brainer to me.
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Downfall lynch*
                            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I don't agree with this grand train. To me, kthx and ffe are much better options to lynch.

Kthx was the first wagon in this thread, and when wagons cease to exist in such a short period of time, it is almost always because the scum were trying to save their buddy. Three people voted for kthx -- Exalt, ixt, ffe.

Out of the three, I trust Exalt to be town-leaning, thus far. Ixt claimed SuperSaint and I'm willing to let him be for now because I don't believe lynching supersaints is the best course of action to take.

That leaves ffe, who not only hopped on the wagon and unvoted not long after (both of which are scummy), but we have him and grand accusing each other of lying. He hasn't pursued it further.

Out of kthx and ffe, I'm going to vote: ffe because we learn much more from lynching him than we do lynching kthx. If ffe is town, he can kill grand and clear the SuperSaint alignment for us. It is a much better route to take than to trust ffe's word that he'd switch to be last person on grand train.
                              Trench Wars Player

Comment

• UNVOTE GRAND: VOTE FIELD
                                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Working...
                                X