No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol paul you have two votes on you, hardly a band wagon. Also cant do much more than grasp at straws this phase.

I guess we will see what happens. I am consistently pming grand and downfall but as others have said all 3 of us arent likely to be innocent / scum. All i know is I am innocent.
    sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

Current Vote Count

Downfall - Halp, Sdrawcab, Kthx, The_Paul
      Grand - Willby, Voth
      The_Paul - Ffe, Downfall
      Voth - Grand, Beast
      Halp - Field, Ixt
      Ffe - Exalt

Final vote count and phase change in approx. 1.5 hours

Since nothing changed since this vote count it will stand as the FINAL vote count

Downfall will be lynched.

Phase change imminent
      Big Chill

Comment

• The following post makes it clear that Downfall is NOT Vengeful Townie:

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
        I think halps claim of vengeful townie fits in with the theme and I am inclined to believe he is town.
        Yet a couple of pages later, Downfall lists himself as Vengeful Townie, first time he claims in thread:

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
        So at this point claims:

halp -vengeful townie.
        beast - vengful townie
        exalt - vengeful townie or day vig
        ffe - vengeful townie
        grand - claimed vengeful townie ( but is actually a super saint)
        downfall - vengeful townie
        ixt - supersaint
        kthx - vengeful townie

People remaining unclaimed : willby, backwards, the_paul, field, voth (since he said his vengeful nurse was a joke)

I'm sure some lies are out there about there about claims.

Unvote: ixt
        Vote: backwards
        Clear lie, and as far as I can tell, there's nothing better than this to go on this phase.
        unvote: halp
        vote: Downfall
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• role claims*
          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            So this alleged pm would have been about... 12:00 noon on Tuesday the 23rd Eastern time? Right? Fuck time zones. Exalt you had to get used to bullshit time zones, help us out
            Well I only know bullshit timezones between Istanbul and Seattle for my old address, Chicago for family, and New York to figure out when trenchwars games start on sundays.

I'll do you all a favor and make it easy for you though. Open the clock app on your phone, go to the world click, and type in some Taiwanese city like Taipei. It says 4:53 AM there right now. Its 11:53 PM in Istanbul, and I'm 7 hours ahead of EST, so it's 4:53 PM in NYC. So ta fucking da, Taiwan is 12 hours different from Eastern time in America.

That all said, scum hunting based on timezones is just as dumb as going through every sarcastic comment made in the thread and calling it a scum slip. Its dumb as fuck fuck.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Well I only know bullshit timezones between Istanbul and Seattle for my old address, Chicago for family, and New York to figure out when trenchwars games start on sundays.

I'll do you all a favor and make it easy for you though. Open the clock app on your phone, go to the world click, and type in some Taiwanese city like Taipei. It says 4:53 AM there right now. Its 11:53 PM in Istanbul, and I'm 7 hours ahead of EST, so it's 4:53 PM in NYC. So ta fucking da, Taiwan is 12 hours different from Eastern time in America.

That all said, scum hunting based on timezones is just as dumb as going through every sarcastic comment made in the thread and calling it a scum slip. Its dumb as fuck fuck.
              Not necessarily. That was a perfectly valid point to verify. Anyone who doesn't think so lands somewhrrr between Jessup and ixt in IQ.
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Nothing like a good typo to put the foot in the mouth of the guy making IQ jokes.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Oh, phase ended. Well, if downfall is really a vengeful townie, I hope he shoots a supersaint claim. That's pretty much how any vengeful townie should go about it if they get lynched and think one of the supersaint players are scum.

If downfall is scum though, then that was the luckiest day 1 lynch ever, and the scum team is bad for letting him get lynched so early.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Assuming DF was vengeful townie or the phase change would have been instant
                    sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                      Nothing like a good typo to put the foot in the mouth of the guy making IQ jokes.
                      While both have their moments, Ixt probably needs to be replaced on that sliding scale. He didn't even get himself lynched yet, and its been an entire day phase. Jerome, on the other hand, comes to mind as someone who I remember as being coherent back in the day, but his brain is so fried from drugs these that he doesn't make sense half the time. At least ixt talks about the game when he's playing.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

While both have their moments, Ixt probably needs to be replaced on that sliding scale. He didn't even get himself lynched yet, and its been an entire day phase. Jerome, on the other hand, comes to mind as someone who I remember as being coherent back in the day, but his brain is so fried from drugs these that he doesn't make sense half the time. At least ixt talks about the game when he's playing.
                        True, but he never gets himself lynched on Day 1 because everyone is so confused by him that he never seems worth lynching.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• It's been an hour since phase change was imminent. I may need exalt to help me translate how long that is in Taiwan

Comment

• Rodney is a sick fuck. Or Downfall is so angry that he wants to stall the game.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I'd have to go back and check to be 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure ixt once again claimed on day 1. He should get a mulligan since 90% of everyone has either claimed or strongly hinted at their role. I don't think he's voted for Voth yet, and he's been in the mix on all the discussions. I think he's playing pretty well personally.

Unless he's scum, in which case fuck him and he's dead to me.
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                                It's been an hour since phase change was imminent. I may need exalt to help me translate how long that is in Taiwan
                                About tree fiddy
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X