No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who's vengeful would've seen a vengeful claim and KNOWN he's town... not be like "oh yes I guess that makes sense!"

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Grand (I think) and definitely ixt off the top of my head
      Grand is channeling his inner jerome
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• y'all really spend 3 pages talking about time zones and what time i pmed someone?

for context... when i used to play this game (i've prolly played like 30+ mafia games on these forums), there was no such role as a "super saint". so when i see ixt coming out and claiming super saint, which coincides with my role, i thought it was too big of a coincidence for him to claim such a random role if it was not true (as I am also a super saint). i put 2+2 together and came to the conclusion that he is safe. i am unaware that it's common now to include a super saint in these games

after which... he decides to come public with this information without thinking

anyways - my bet is exalt is anti-town. his whole rationale and line of thinking of using vengeful townies to kill super saint town aligned roles is laughable. genuinely makes 0 sense.
        1:megaman89> dont leave me

1:megaman89> great
        1:megaman89> made my gf emo
        1:requiem> LOL
        1:Ri$e Again$t> /wrists
        1:megaman89> not gna buy me food for a week now
        1:megaman89> jesus fuk
        1:Chief Utsav> this is me
        1:Chief Utsav> caring
        1:megaman89> gna starve

1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
        1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
        1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
        1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

Comment

• Anyone know the current vote count? Or at least where we stand with the top 3 people?
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by grand View Post
            y'all really spend 3 pages talking about time zones and what time i pmed someone?

for context... when i used to play this game (i've prolly played like 30+ mafia games on these forums), there was no such role as a "super saint". so when i see ixt coming out and claiming super saint, which coincides with my role, i thought it was too big of a coincidence for him to claim such a random role if it was not true (as I am also a super saint). i put 2+2 together and came to the conclusion that he is safe. i am unaware that it's common now to include a super saint in these games

after which... he decides to come public with this information without thinking

anyways - my bet is exalt is anti-town. his whole rationale and line of thinking of using vengeful townies to kill super saint town aligned roles is laughable. genuinely makes 0 sense.
            We have played maybe 6 or 7 games this year, and there has not been any Supersaints used. This is the first time I've seen it now or years ago in mafia.

Did it not occur to you that it's possible a Supersaint could be on a scum team? Just because ixt is probably a Supersaint does not mean he is probably pro-town.

Hey remember when you revenge voted me for calling you out and then it turned out that you never publicly claimed Saint? You still feeling good about that vote?
            and what about all the bullshit with you vouching for Downfall as one of the good guys?

Also, by the way, about him spilling it about your PM - welcome to the world of mafia with a brain damaged individual playing. He can't keep his role to himself for the entirety of Day 1... ever.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

We have played maybe 6 or 7 games this year, and there has not been any Supersaints used. This is the first time I've seen it now or years ago in mafia.

Did it not occur to you that it's possible a Supersaint could be on a scum team? Just because ixt is probably a Supersaint does not mean he is probably pro-town.

Hey remember when you revenge voted me for calling you out and then it turned out that you never publicly claimed Saint? You still feeling good about that vote?
              and what about all the bullshit with you vouching for Downfall as one of the good guys?

Also, by the way, about him spilling it about your PM - welcome to the world of mafia with a brain damaged individual playing. He can't keep his role to himself for the entirety of Day 1... ever.
              my assumption - correct me if im wrong - was that all super saints would be town aligned like myself... i mean the word saint is in the name of the role

due to how i've never heard of this role before in all my games of playing, the chance of someone role claiming this while i also have the same role to be lying is very very low. hence i trust ixt 100%
              1:megaman89> dont leave me

1:megaman89> great
              1:megaman89> made my gf emo
              1:requiem> LOL
              1:Ri$e Again$t> /wrists
              1:megaman89> not gna buy me food for a week now
              1:megaman89> jesus fuk
              1:Chief Utsav> this is me
              1:Chief Utsav> caring
              1:megaman89> gna starve

1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
              1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
              1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
              1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                Anyone know the current vote count? Or at least where we stand with the top 3 people?

Current Vote Count

Downfall - Halp, Sdrawcab, Kthx, The_Paul
                Grand - Willby, Voth
                The_Paul - Ffe, Downfall
                Voth - Grand, Beast
                Halp - Field, Ixt
                Ffe - Exalt

Final vote count and phase change in approx. 1.5 hours
                Big Chill

Comment

• Tp RIP my friend, your death is for the greater townie good

Originally posted by Turban
                  everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• This will be interesting. I think DF is at work so wont be able to defend himself. I have a strong feeling he is town but Im not risking myself to try and convince people.

If he is vengeful townie I wonder if he will miss his chance to revenge kill if he doesnt pm Modney in time
                    sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                      Tp RIP my friend, your death is for the greater townie good
                      Scared money don't make money
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post
                        This will be interesting. I think DF is at work so wont be able to defend himself. I have a strong feeling he is town but Im not risking myself to try and convince people.

If he is vengeful townie I wonder if he will miss his chance to revenge kill if he doesnt pm Modney in time
                        I don't feel good about the DF wagon at all. He was the very first wagon of the game and somehow has continued to be through a long Day 1 phase. I think we have better targets, mainly Grand but I would also consider Halp for being completely useless so far.

So your idea is do nothing, even though you think he is innocent? You have a vote. Vote Grand with me. Maybe someone else will decide to switch too.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Just kidding, is there anything last minute we should consider? I trust grand even less than I trust downfall, but switching that wagon won't be easy. Anything we should consider? I don't mind taking the risk personally, but I did only switch to DF to take ixt's triple lynch dream off the table immediately

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Maybe go for someone quiet like Willby??

Idk. Im willing to take the fall and take someone strategic with me if necessary. Whose death would reveal the most?
                            sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

• Theres too many bandwagons stemming from downfall for people as well as to get off downfall for me to change my vote. Lots of plays being made in groups around him, we should get information from this I suppose.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                                Theres too many bandwagons stemming from downfall for people as well as to get off downfall for me to change my vote. Lots of plays being made in groups around him, we should get information from this I suppose.
                                True, but the downfall wagon really took off when him and ffe grasped at reasons to vote for me. Ffe has largely flown under the radar for this. Grand is also tied to them both due to the pms that I guess have happened? Although grand said he only PMed ixt, so I don't really get whats going on there. But you're right, at this stage it seems like that ship has sailed as far as changing the wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X