Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Mafia: Sweet Vengeance

Welcome to Sweet Vengeance

Please be sure to read all of the rules as game pertinent information is included!
    Like i mentioned previously this setup is not normal so do not overlook this!

Best Viewed using forum theme Cocoa Black

RULES:

1) All votes must be BOLDED. Unvotes are not necessary but are allowed
    2) You may not abstain from voting.
    3)
    There WILL be double lynches in the event of a tie. There will be no No-Lynching allowed. A player WILL be lynched every Day Phase. It is up to you to keep this in check.
    4) Please keep conversation limited to game-related topics. It's really cool to see a game go into hundreds of pages, but it's a bit of a turn-off for new players and those who can only spare a few minutes for reading.
    5) Phases will last however long I see fit. I expect votes every day. Please don't keep everyone else waiting. Ideally, day phases will last under 48 hours. It is your responsibility to make sure the game goes quickly though.
    6) Never re-post any part of any pm sent to you by me. Paraphrasing is okay but I am the final judge of what is acceptable. I will mod-kill you instantly if you do so. Don't be a tool and we'll be cool.
    7) You may not EDIT your posts. Multi-posting to correct what was said is fine.
    8) Do NOT Lurk. I need you to post at least once per phase (more than a one-liner, please). If someone does not do even that much than I will look for a substitute. If someones is seen as lurking more than usual, it is your job as town/mafia to lynch them.
    9) If you're dead, you're dead. Dead people don't talk nor share any information.
    10) If you have any questions, please PM me (in-game or in Forum).
    11) I reserve the right to modify the rules slightly for extraneous situations.
    12) I reserve the right to edit/delete posts that don't comply with explicitly stated rules here or via private message.
    13) Private messaging is allowed, but discouraged.
    14) This game will be Nightless. Night phase will be instant and will be reserved for the consequences of your actions. Every action has a consequence..

-----

Role PMs will be sent out shortly. Every role was completely randomized by A Random Number Generator/List Generator
    Give me a few minutes to send all the roles out after Day 1 phase begins. If you do not receive a role pm by Monday morning please message me.

Big Chill

Mafia Wins!

1. Beast - Vengeful Townie - Lynched Day 2
    2. Willby - Vengeful Mafioso - Lynched Day 3 - Winner
    3. Voth - Vengeful Mafioso - Winner
    4. Exalt - Vengeful Townie - Killed Day 3
    5. Sdrawkcab - Vengeful Townie - Last Townie Alive
    6. The_Paul - Vengeful Townie - Killed Day 1
    7. Field - SuperSaint Mafioso - Winner
    8. Ixt - SuperSaint Townie - Lynched Day 3
    9. Kthx - Vengeful Townie - Lynched Day 5
    10. Grand - SuperSaint Townie - Killed Day 2
    11. Halp - Vengeful Townie - Lynched Day 4
    12. Downfall - Vengeful Townie - Lynched Day 1
    13. Ffe - Vengeful Townie - Killed Day 4
    Last edited by RoDNeY; 08-01-2019, 06:05 PM.
    Big Chill

Comment

Legend has it that the settlers of this town were cursed by an evil man who they sent to hang in the town square. Generation after generation have been plagued with the consequences of their elders. Uncontrollable rage flows through the townsfolk, almost as if they are possessed by a soul seeking.... vengeance.

Day 1 begins now.
      Phase change approx 10pm Est on Wednesday 7/24
      Big Chill

Comment

lol Downfall? sup bud

Comment

gonna randomly point a few names as Mafia (assuming there is Mafia, unlike another faction like the cult game) Exalt, Ffe, Kthx, field. Don't think it too seriously just throwing names out there

Comment

First game back and I get a sick role letss goooo
            1:megaman89> dont leave me

1:megaman89> great
            1:megaman89> made my gf emo
            1:requiem> LOL
            1:Ri$e Again$t> /wrists
            1:megaman89> not gna buy me food for a week now
            1:megaman89> jesus fuk
            1:Chief Utsav> this is me
            1:Chief Utsav> caring
            1:megaman89> gna starve

1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
            1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
            1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
            1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
              gonna randomly point a few names as Mafia (assuming there is Mafia, unlike another faction like the cult game) Exalt, Ffe, Kthx, field. Don't think it too seriously just throwing names out there
              He couldn't even make it past page one.

ixt, you had me from "Hello."

vote ixt
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Gran seems very suspicious
                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Does it make sense to come out of the closet with your role like Grand just now? Either bluff or hes mafia godfather.

Whats this about randomly lynching people on first day being detrimental to town? Only mafia would want no lynching. Modney is mafia?

Will be voting Downfall by Wednesday unless something new arises.
                  sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

Hello ixt!! Did you go by any other aliases, my memory is bad sry mate.

also since we are starting Day phase with no information, I?ll speculate that since this theme is presented back when we?d hang evil people at a town square that there is probably a cult as well as a Mafia, or maybe just a cult that is the sole evil group that can recruit.
                    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Vote halp

Who's mad? I'm mad!

Originally posted by Turban
                      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                        Hello ixt!! Did you go by any other aliases, my memory is bad sry mate.

also since we are starting Day phase with no information, I?ll speculate that since this theme is presented back when we?d hang evil people at a town square that there is probably a cult as well as a Mafia, or maybe just a cult that is the sole evil group that can recruit.
                        ipad, occasionally crossed paths when u still played

Comment

vote: WillBy

_|_ the_paul, beat you to it.
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by ffe View Post
                            Does it make sense to come out of the closet with your role like Grand just now? Either bluff or hes mafia godfather.

Whats this about randomly lynching people on first day being detrimental to town? Only mafia would want no lynching. Modney is mafia?

Will be voting Downfall by Wednesday unless something new arises.
                            Holy shit it's ffe.
                            (Read OP fucker, there will be no no-lynching. You're gunna have to pick someone my scummy friend).
                            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Welp I'm a vengeful townie, and am now confirmed town. Gg.

Comment

Working...
                              X