TW Mafia: Sovngarde Awaits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ffe View Post
    Okay it makes sense about the Vampires now that I read the intro post.

Vote exalt final vote

1. Nord = scum is a precedent until further notice
    2. Multiple of the same exact roles have historically included at least one scum role
    3. As per Paul, look to the people defending others. Exalt been defending Paul pretty hardcore by the end of this phase. Possible they are either both scum or one is vampire that recruited other

There will be no further vote changes on my end. Just got engaged so may or may not be posting less frequently for the next few days
    Oh shit congrats!

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by ffe View Post
      Okay it makes sense about the Vampires now that I read the intro post.

Vote exalt final vote

1. Nord = scum is a precedent until further notice
      2. Multiple of the same exact roles have historically included at least one scum role
      3. As per Paul, look to the people defending others. Exalt been defending Paul pretty hardcore by the end of this phase. Possible they are either both scum or one is vampire that recruited other

There will be no further vote changes on my end. Just got engaged so may or may not be posting less frequently for the next few days
      Hey congratulations buddy! I'm pretty sure I met you and grand and downfall when I was like 14, so this is a little bit fucking wild to think about.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Anyway, back on topic:

I guess you could qualify Exalt and I as "defending" each other. I wouldn't, but I can see the logic behind others saying it. I think Exalt and I are linked to each other in this game, and that's not really ideal for either of us. Anyone who's played the last few months knows he and I have a little bit of a friendly rivalry going on, so I would much rather be going after him than trying to keep him from being lynched. At this point, and given how this game has gone, if either me or Exalt gets lynched, the other one is almost definitively going to die the following day, which I think mathematically ends the game.

I'm inclined to believe Exalt. I respect the hell out of his game, but if he can (assuming he is scum here): Lead the charge on his godfather day fucking 1, claim race cop on day 2 or whatever it was, and also come out as the same race as the lynched godfather, all before night 2 even started... Well then put this mother fucker in the hall of fame. I admit it's definitely a possibility, but man he would have had to have been playing 4d chess.

Moving on to the theory that Exalt and I are both scum. We would have to be the 2 most braindead mafia members since Xog and Jessup to try to survive by both claiming the exact same role. Exalt is better than that, I like to think I'm better than that, and quite honestly anybody with a pulse is probably better than that.

Exalt has been very upfront about his role and race. I have laid all my cards on the table. Ffe has laid 90% of his on the table, and is smart to not go 100%. Ixt has been upfront and proved to me he's a tracker beyond any doubt. Rodney claimed really early on, I can't guarantee his role but he's been honest about his race.

Activity almost always favors town. We have enough good players left to where there is almost 100% sure scum among the active members who have claimed. But the higher percentage, in my opinion, is among the fairly inactive players, most of which have recently claimed vanilla townie. I don't believe there's this many VTs in the game, for a variety of reasons that have been covered before. I can't tell you which person is the right one to lynch, especially given my performance last phase. All I can say is that lynching Exalt could very well end the game. If Exalt is honest about his role and still gets lynched today, I'll be lynched tomorrow 100% sure. If I get lynched today, Exalt dies tomorrow, and we lose the game. If Exalt has been scum since day 1, well then fuck me and I'll nominate him for the best played game I've seen on here in the last decade or whatever its been.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Forgot to say the only part that gives me pause is the fact that Exalt doesn't have any successful results at all. If mafia wasted 2 roleblocks on him, then that is good for us in that it frees ixt and the cop I am convinced exists up to do work. If Exalt has been recruited by a cult or something, well town is probably fucked anyway if that's the case. I'll admit that the no results looks shitty for him, but again if he can throw race cop out of the woodwork so early on and claim that he's been roleblocked, then wow. He mentioned being roleblocked after night 1 if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            Forgot to say the only part that gives me pause is the fact that Exalt doesn't have any successful results at all. If mafia wasted 2 roleblocks on him, then that is good for us in that it frees ixt and the cop I am convinced exists up to do work. If Exalt has been recruited by a cult or something, well town is probably fucked anyway if that's the case. I'll admit that the no results looks shitty for him, but again if he can throw race cop out of the woodwork so early on and claim that he's been roleblocked, then wow. He mentioned being roleblocked after night 1 if I remember correctly.
            Yeah, I've been RBed since Night 1. Since I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be the lynch today, that means ixt is likely the next to be blocked. I'd guess whoever is town among you, backwards, halp, and Rodney get NKed, and then you're lynched tomorrow. That's how I'd do it anyway.

We'll see what happens, but I'm done arguing my case with anyone. There's no convincing people it seems, because they require results (as if I couldn't fake them when half the game already claimed, yeah right) as 'proof' rather than actually play mafia and look at vote counts and think logically about why I would claim such a shit role as scum when I had zero suspicion on me prior to that. It just doesn't make any sense. People like ffe are new (since coming back anyway) enough to maybe not know better, but people like backwards should.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• need a VC

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Yeah, I've been RBed since Night 1. Since I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be the lynch today, that means ixt is likely the next to be blocked. I'd guess whoever is town among you, backwards, halp, and Rodney get NKed, and then you're lynched tomorrow. That's how I'd do it anyway.

We'll see what happens, but I'm done arguing my case with anyone. There's no convincing people it seems, because they require results (as if I couldn't fake them when half the game already claimed, yeah right) as 'proof' rather than actually play mafia and look at vote counts and think logically about why I would claim such a shit role as scum when I had zero suspicion on me prior to that. It just doesn't make any sense. People like ffe are new (since coming back anyway) enough to maybe not know better, but people like backwards should.
                ???????????? I'm 200% confused what you're trying to say here. Admitting scum and directing your scum teammates in how to proceed in who to kill? I dunno why but I can't accept the logic of this statement, which makes me sus of you. vote exalt whoever is town just vote exalt this phase. if hes town game should end either way im halfway checked out after field lynch.

Comment

• and excuse for my carelessness for not bothering to fish for past posts the_paul whatd you say about checking rodney? had a result?

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post

???????????? I'm 200% confused what you're trying to say here. Admitting scum and directing your scum teammates in how to proceed in who to kill? I dunno why but I can't accept the logic of this statement, which makes me sus of you. vote exalt whoever is town just vote exalt this phase. if hes town game should end either way im halfway checked out after field lynch.
                    I said something very similar a couple pages ago. Personally if I were mafia I would kill me tonight and roleblock Exalt again. He would almost certainly be lynched after I flip and he still doesn't have results. Voting Exalt just isn't the right move in my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                      and excuse for my carelessness for not bothering to fish for past posts the_paul whatd you say about checking rodney? had a result?
                      Rodney is a high elf like he had claimed

Comment

• then who do you propose voting?

Comment

• I think something is fishy about halp. He's non existent in this game, and people who lurk that bad are usually scum in my opinion. That's not much in the way of evidence, but that's my feeling

Comment

• Ok then

Vote exalt

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              I think something is fishy about halp. He's non existent in this game, and people who lurk that bad are usually scum in my opinion. That's not much in the way of evidence, but that's my feeling
                              I'm being as active as I can right now, and not lurking as bad as you say. So why u exaggerating @ me?

Comment

• I mean this is post #360 in the thread, and you just posted for the 20th time. Most of the posts were 1 line votes or unvotes. And you didn't even get a vote in during the last 48 hour day phase. So I don't think I'm out of line to say that you're either inactive or lurking heavily.

Comment

Working...
                                X