No announcement yet.

Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not lurking, I have nothing to add, just waiting to see if anyone else can add any good analysis. My thoughts on Willby still stand, the serious delay in responding to questions and then claiming an unprovable role. My vote remains, not trying to make any kind of bandwagon. I don't understand the meta in this, this is my second game. So if anyone wants to spell it out for me, without surrounding it in expletives and unnecessary insults, please do and I might re-evaluate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
      I'm not lurking, I have nothing to add, just waiting to see if anyone else can add any good analysis. My thoughts on Willby still stand, the serious delay in responding to questions and then claiming an unprovable role. My vote remains, not trying to make any kind of bandwagon. I don't understand the meta in this, this is my second game. So if anyone wants to spell it out for me, without surrounding it in expletives and unnecessary insults, please do and I might re-evaluate.
      Beast has said he watched exalt and saw willby visit him. Willby does not deny this so this clears beasts claim and makes him innocent for now. Willby claims doctor and a doctor is too important a role for town to lose tho he could be a poisoner or perhaps a serial killer who was somehow blocked. Him being a SK is very unlikely however. If exalt dies from poison soon(poisoners apparently take a day or 2 or 3 to kill their victim after they visit them), we know then too take a hard look at willby. For now though willby needs to be left alone as doctor is too important a claim for town to lynch him.. Also so far no counterclaim has been made or any evidence a townie knows any different to refute Willby. Willby is NOT a good vote right now, nor is beast, nor is voth (the more I think about this)
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• So basically, we're meant to believe Willby's claim because no-one else is counter-claiming the doctor role? Is it possible that there are no doctors?

Comment

• Screw it I'll show my commitment to town and allow myself to be majority vote for now. I agree with exalt about The Paul. I notice right off the bat he went for willby. Then went for halp. Seemed fine losing our Role Blocker. Has posted a bunch of nothingness. Attacked beasts vote and has never stuck up for him(tried to make him look scummy). He did make a defense of willby but went for kass instead. My thought is if scum they would plan on targeting willby for night kill so its an ez safe play to pretend to be in willbys corner. Kass if u are town.. think about this plez

UNVOTE VOTH

VOTE THE_PAUL
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Well Jessup just PMed me trying to reconcile against the rules despite all the utterly nonsensical to tirades, so I now feel he is town. Sucks. He only does that when he is town.

unvote Jessup
            vote vehicle

Get off my dick bro. I said I wouldn't but I might and I want to keep the scum team on their toes. You mad? I was hoping for legendary Jessup death but didn't work out. Ah well.
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
              So basically, we're meant to believe Willby's claim because no-one else is counter-claiming the doctor role? Is it possible that there are no doctors?
              Its possible there is no doctor is in game ya but then town would need a body guard crusader or trapper. We probably have 2 I'm guessing. If anyone has any of these roles it could lower chance of willbys claim being true possibly but by no means discounts his reveal also.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• ixt said we could pm but to not flaunt it. thx for flaunting it dum dum.. it was about as painful a pm as I ever had to make as I hate ur guts,
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                  Well Jessup just PMed me trying to reconcile against the rules despite all the utterly nonsensical to tirades, so I now feel he is town. Sucks. He only does that when he is town.

unvote Jessup
                  vote vehicle

Get off my dick bro. I said I wouldn't but I might and I want to keep the scum team on their toes. You mad? I was hoping for legendary Jessup death but didn't work out. Ah well.
                  He pmed me too. I don't really like breaking the rules, even if ixt doesn't seem to care. All he said is that he believes my claim, he believes Voth's claim, but wants to play up their "rivalry" to draw out scum (sent 1:46 my time, about 3 hours ago). I asked him what his role is, but he decided not to tell me but said he had an easter egg, which I couldnt figure out, and now I lack the brainpower to continue.

Voth, I'm not sure why your vote is off jessup because of a private message, unless you arent sharing everything. My vote stays. You gotta give a little trust if you expect anything back.

Comment

• just wow.. willby . wtf.. all I did was pm you and voth to say I trusted u both this phase. You them pm me straight back asking "What is you role?" .. only then did I say I laid an easter egg and that I wasn't going to share that. All I did was try and say I trusted u this phase dude. I didn't break rules. Ixt came out and said we could a little bit but not to flaunt it. You guys the ones going against ixts wishes by throwing it right out in the open. Jesus.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Unvote Voth
                      Vote Kassius

I am still suspicious of Voth. Nothing has happened to make me suspect him any less but I don't like the way the votes formed on him.

I also don't like the blatant flaunting of the rules, even if ixt is wink wink nudge nudging them away.

I wasn't suspicious of Kassius because he hadn't posted in a while after voting for Willby. But he's now read everything and had it explained as to why voting Willby makss zero sense right now and still has left his vote on him. Willby might not be innocent but he's closer to a confirmed townie than most of us.

So yeah, my vote is for the guy voting for the guy with a confirmed power role that is likely non-killing. He played a good game last time but maybe his newness is showing through?

My vote could still change, depending on the VC later on. Hell, I might even go back to Voth, there's just not much to go on right now.

​​​
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• This is fucking pathetic, "jessup pmed me I trust him now suddenly". Give me a fucking break, just post in the thread of you have something to say. All this underhanded in the shadows shit is scummy as fuck. Did he post a screenshot of his role pm or something?
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Current VC (if I didn't miss anything):

Voth: 2 (Beast, Kthx)
                          Jessup: 2 (Apocalypse, Willby)
                          the_paul: 2 (Exalt, Jessup)
                          Kassius: 2 (the_paul, Vehicle)
                          Willby: 1 (Kassius)
                          Beast: 1 (backwards)
                          Vehicle: 1 (Voth)

No Vote: PartyFalcon

Comment

• When's phase ending ixt?
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Time has been set please refer to page 1 info

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

He pmed me too. I don't really like breaking the rules, even if ixt doesn't seem to care. All he said is that he believes my claim, he believes Voth's claim, but wants to play up their "rivalry" to draw out scum (sent 1:46 my time, about 3 hours ago). I asked him what his role is, but he decided not to tell me but said he had an easter egg, which I couldnt figure out, and now I lack the brainpower to continue.

Voth, I'm not sure why your vote is off jessup because of a private message, unless you arent sharing everything. My vote stays. You gotta give a little trust if you expect anything back.
                                In my experience, breaking the rules Jessup PMs come when he is town, not scum. So that's why I took my vote off him. Did I miss a reason other than his scummy idiotic tirades to vote him?

kthx trust me, I didn't ask for his bullshit PMs.
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X