No announcement yet.

Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess there's nothing worth getting worked up over yet, since there are 24 hours ish until phase change. That gives those of you playing like you're drunk enough time to come to your senses.

Also, just today I've replaced the gutters on the front of my house, took my dog to the vet to have his laceration worked on, and still have had enough time to expose how fucking idiotic a majority of you are being. Wark hasn't done anything but make snide comments about my activity, despite the fact I'm more active than he is. Voth is overcompensating for what happened last game, and instead of closing his eyes to evidence he is trying to fabricate some. Most of you are completely ignoring actual inactivity. The self proclaimed day 1 scum hunters who denounce any abstaining or wasted votes are deliberately ignoring the huge number of people who did exactly this. But yeah, I'm worth voting on because I'm clearly inactive.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      How about this Paul. Why dont YOU tell us who you think is scum, rather than posting the VC and saying nothing to go along with it. Just make a scum list.
      This is one heck of an idea. I'll do it myself as well:

1. voth- presumed busdriver, I question his relationship with jessup atm. Just a lingering back of my mind feeling.
      2. vehicle- hard to read, been pushing voth hard. Default to town-lean
      3. kthx- not super productive. I'm betting VT, he doesnt seem too interested in this game
      4. willby- townie doctor, killed N2
      5. partyfalcon- too inactive to read
      6. backwards- too inactive to read
      7. Jessup- stupid pushes, breaks rules, wont claim, hints at a power role. Plenty of scum tells. I kind of thinking third party again
      8. beast- unfortunately confirmed watcher in my mind
      10. the_paul- I dont see the scum read everyone else has.
      11. exalt- definitely acting different this game. Kinda feeling like he might be scum. Or just busy with his other game
      13. Kassius- making some newbie plays. He was way more careful last game, when he had a power role. Looking like a VT or maybe a bad liar
      14. Apocalypse WOW- subbed in, hasnt offered much so far. Subbed in during night phase, which could suggest he is scum/PR (needed sub for night action)

My top priorities- jessup, kassius, exalt.
      not sure about the others, hopefully more comes by that point

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        Let's take that a step further and add that a number of those same people also either abstained or voted on individual wagons, habits that you in particular used to be quick to pounce on Exalt, that you are ignoring this game. Why is that?
        First of all, I was the first person to point out that 8 separate people voted on solo wagons or abstained entirely. Anyone can go look it up if they want. I called everyone out for that, but there arent 8 scum in this game. I dont know what else to say about it when so many people fuck up all at once, plus last game was like a new low imo and drastically lowered my expectations of everyone. I kind of accept that town is a perpetual shitshow now.

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        So I don't think I need to make a Xog list, I've already voted on who I think is scummy, and I've already laid out the reasons I think so. Not my fault that you, Wark, and Voth all chose to ignore it. Also I don't care about Voth's roleclaim. Bus driver might be a town power role by definition, but it usually is anything but that. Now, due to the infinite wisdom of voting on somebody who definitively didn't kill anyone and outing an investigative role in the process, Voth might be the town's path to victory if he's actually telling the truth. Again, I don't think I need to draw anyone a map, but if Voth isn't a bus driver and the watcher/doctor claims are true, then we are already up shit's creek
        A xog list right now will do you some favors, because it shouldn't be that difficult to name a few people you think are scum. You believe there's only one in this entire game or something? If not, then what's the problem?

The way I see it, town lost to scum you last game, because they never asked you questions to figure out your alignment. They just let you skate by and you were never really challenged at any point in that game. Well, I'm still alive right now, so in going to do it. You dont need a role claim for this. You just need to be straightforward. Name who you think the scum team might be. It doesn't mean you have to be right in the end, but if you cant even name a few people, then I'm not moving my vote from you. You're playing to carefully and it's not what youd normally do as town.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I guess there's nothing worth getting worked up over yet, since there are 24 hours ish until phase change. That gives those of you playing like you're drunk enough time to come to your senses.

Also, just today I've replaced the gutters on the front of my house, took my dog to the vet to have his laceration worked on, and still have had enough time to expose how fucking idiotic a majority of you are being. Wark hasn't done anything but make snide comments about my activity, despite the fact I'm more active than he is. Voth is overcompensating for what happened last game, and instead of closing his eyes to evidence he is trying to fabricate some. Most of you are completely ignoring actual inactivity. The self proclaimed day 1 scum hunters who denounce any abstaining or wasted votes are deliberately ignoring the huge number of people who did exactly this. But yeah, I'm worth voting on because I'm clearly inactive.
          I feel like theres a lot of hostility going on in town, active people tearing each other apart. There are actually some simpler targets here. Inactivity benefits the scum, hookecho afked to victory last game. I'm fine taking a bigger look at (off the top of my head) party falcon, backwards, kthx, kassius, apocalypse wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

1. voth- presumed busdriver, I question his relationship with jessup atm. Just a lingering back of my mind feeling.
            3. kthx- not super productive. I'm betting VT, he doesnt seem too interested in this game
            7. Jessup- stupid pushes, breaks rules, wont claim, hints at a power role. Plenty of scum tells. I kind of thinking third party again
            11. exalt- definitely acting different this game. Kinda feeling like he might be scum. Or just busy with his other game
            13. Kassius- making some newbie plays. He was way more careful last game, when he had a power role. Looking like a VT or maybe a bad liar
            14. Apocalypse WOW- subbed in, hasnt offered much so far. Subbed in during night phase, which could suggest he is scum/PR (needed sub for night action)

Why assume Vanilla Townies in a game based off of Town of Salem? Stop saying I broke rules too. Ixt said it was ok. I don't break rules. Why expose my legal PM to you to everyone publicly if it was meant for you only? Why say you are the next Night 2 kill when at same time you claim you can self protect yourself? Why should I have to claim Day 2? Why are you pushing me to claim day 2 and starting a wagon on me when I reachd out to say I trusted you this phase.

I find this overview terrible. lol saying voth and I have relationship ROFL thx for the added laugh.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Youd be wrong, but it's understandable I guess. You fuk fuks all thought I was scum day 1 last game too. If you thought I was playing differently and was scum though, why'd you protect me N1?

It feels like you're setting up an excuse for why I might die when you dont 'protect' me N2 and you're still alive? If the doctor claim is fake and I was actually poisoned or something, you could just say you thought I was scum and protected someone else.

Also, why'd you jump on a solo wagon yesterday?
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

1. voth: Possibly bus driver, possibly lying scum, definite liability. No way to ever confirm role.
                2. vehicle: town
                3. kthx: very quiet but clearly reading, side-eyeing
                4. willby: rc doctor, role likely doesn't kill, given this games base material 70% chance of town, 30% chance scum blocker/investigator/weird thing
                5. partyfalcon: I liked that he introduced himself, hasn't said shit since then. Most inactive. Can't read.
                6. backwards: Second most inactive. Maybe a brother's weekend? Can't read
                7. Jessup: Being Jessup and catching shade for it. Neutral. (Unless I missed something sketchy?)
                8. beast: An idiot, basically confirmed watcher. Only question is: Does this weird ToS shit have a mafia watcher role? Otherwise town.
                10. the_paul: I don't see it. Not super active. Not a lynchable offense to me. Neutral.
                11. exalt: D1 vote pattern suspicious. If Voth is scum, he is scum.
                13. Kassius: How is this guy's vote still on Willby? Leaning scum but it's so dumb to hang out like that if it's true that he is guilty.
                14. Apocalypse WOW: Made three posts so far, voted Jessup for being unpredictable, leaning scum

I guess my suspicion list is constantly in flux but is currently: voth, exalt, kassius
                I'm slightly wary of: kthx, backwards, Apoc, Beast and maybe even Willby
                Partyfalcon needs to start posting or get subbed.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

If you really do decide to close your eyes and blunder forward on lynching me, fucking up the 3rd game in a row, then you'll have lost any ability to call vehicle, beast, or jessup retarded at mafia ever again (unless you're scum this game ofc). Vehicle actually laid out a fucking roadmap to win last game, and you fiddlefucks ignored it. This is the territory you're trending towards in 2020. I'd love it if you turned your brain back on and played like 2019 and earlier Voth, because right now you're playing like you're Beast and Xog's autistic child, who is also a shit mafia player.

Some of the flimsiest reasoning I've ever seen from people who used to be good at mafia. Too bad you guys didn't have the same determination last game, even after you were handed watertight proof of my guilt. Once again, you're overcompensating
                  Wow. That was pretty savage. And it makes me wonder what's going on here but it actually re-affirms my initial thought that you are a complete scumbag this game. I have come to realize that no matter what you say or how you say it, I can't really read it or take it at face value.

Who in the fucking world claims town bus driver Day 1? The town bus driver, you fucking idiots.

I haven't got through the rest of the posts, so this is just up to this one.

hope u apologize later u flathed fuk that was rude as hell
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Oh I forgot about the whole PM debacle with Jessup. I don't think it really makes him any more or less likely to be scum, I would just hope the majority of us are playing the game honestly.
                    (Overstrand)>no

Comment

First of all, I was the first person to point out that 8 separate people voted on solo wagons or abstained entirely. Anyone can go look it up if they want. I called everyone out for that, but there arent 8 scum in this game. I dont know what else to say about it when so many people fuck up all at once, plus last game was like a new low imo and drastically lowered my expectations of everyone. I kind of accept that town is a perpetual shitshow now.

A xog list right now will do you some favors, because it shouldn't be that difficult to name a few people you think are scum. You believe there's only one in this entire game or something? If not, then what's the problem?

The way I see it, town lost to scum you last game, because they never asked you questions to figure out your alignment. They just let you skate by and you were never really challenged at any point in that game. Well, I'm still alive right now, so in going to do it. You dont need a role claim for this. You just need to be straightforward. Name who you think the scum team might be. It doesn't mean you have to be right in the end, but if you cant even name a few people, then I'm not moving my vote from you. You're playing to carefully and it's not what youd normally do as town.
                      So the fact that I called out Kassius's reasoning, exposed it as a fucking stupid ploy that will end up now in town's favor (nailed that one), and voted for him doesn't mean anything? And the fact that I call out Kthx and Voth's (lack of) reasoning in their attempt to bus me?

I'm not sure why you're having me spell this out for you, on normal occasions you would see the people I'm calling out and put the 2 pieces together, but fine.

Kassius pushing our apparent doctor to roleclaim day 2 was fucking stupid and anti town, as I said at the time, and is the reason I voted for him. I also called out the people in the moment who jumped at the low hanging fruit. How I managed to do this given the extreme level of inactivity I was apparently is beyond me, but it happened.

Voth hasn't pushed for a lynch this hard since the last time he ignored logic and successfully lynched me, when I was town vigi 2 games ago. He's ignoring any semblance of logic and his past habits, and has thrown on blinders. I don't know if he's scum or if he's got tunnel vision because of last game, but either way its anti town.

Kthx waited until after I called out Kassius and the idiotic nature of the people who piled on afterwards to try to paint me as inactive, and he has ironically disappeared afterwards. Has offered nothing of substance except to try to take shots at my activity the last 2 games, despite the fact that I was more active than him last game and so far this game. And again people are taking the low hanging fruit and trying to pile on bad logic, which is scummy. He's also ignored actual inactive people, which is telling.

Apart from them, I'm suspicious of everyone that is completely inactive, which is everyone not named Voth, Exalt, Vehicle, or Willby essentially. I'd shorten that list to the people Kthx and Voth have deliberately avoided mentioning by name, but that list in itself is pretty long.

I've called out all of these people already, explicitly, but now they're in a list format for all of you. Anything else I can help debunk on this fine Saturday evening?

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

1. voth: Possibly bus driver, possibly lying scum, definite liability. No way to ever confirm role.
                        2. vehicle: town
                        3. kthx: very quiet but clearly reading, side-eyeing
                        4. willby: rc doctor, role likely doesn't kill, given this games base material 70% chance of town, 30% chance scum blocker/investigator/weird thing
                        5. partyfalcon: I liked that he introduced himself, hasn't said shit since then. Most inactive. Can't read.
                        6. backwards: Second most inactive. Maybe a brother's weekend? Can't read
                        7. Jessup: Being Jessup and catching shade for it. Neutral. (Unless I missed something sketchy?)
                        8. beast: An idiot, basically confirmed watcher. Only question is: Does this weird ToS shit have a mafia watcher role? Otherwise town.
                        10. the_paul: I don't see it. Not super active. Not a lynchable offense to me. Neutral.
                        11. exalt: D1 vote pattern suspicious. If Voth is scum, he is scum.
                        13. Kassius: How is this guy's vote still on Willby? Leaning scum but it's so dumb to hang out like that if it's true that he is guilty.
                        14. Apocalypse WOW: Made three posts so far, voted Jessup for being unpredictable, leaning scum

I guess my suspicion list is constantly in flux but is currently: voth, exalt, kassius
                        I'm slightly wary of: kthx, backwards, Apoc, Beast and maybe even Willby
                        Partyfalcon needs to start posting or get subbed.
                        Interesting that you keep linking me with Voth over and over, even though you literally unvoted Voth at deadline yesterday and moved to a solo wagon, causing Voth to lose the majority and Halp to be lynched instead. My vote pattern yesterday was to tie the votes on leading wagons to see what happens, since scum usually slip in those situations. You slipped first.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Wow. That was pretty savage. And it makes me wonder what's going on here but it actually re-affirms my initial thought that you are a complete scumbag this game. I have come to realize that no matter what you say or how you say it, I can't really read it or take it at face value.

Who in the fucking world claims town bus driver Day 1? The town bus driver, you fucking idiots.

I haven't got through the rest of the posts, so this is just up to this one.

I haven't doubted your bus driver claim. Your full on pursuit of my lynch at all costs strikes me as scummy, but I don't know what you'd have to gain by claiming that on day 1. I also said that based on what we know right now, town's chances of winning hinge largely on your night actions.

I'll agree to apologize if you agree to apologize when you inevitably successfully lynch me.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul
                            If you really do decide to close your eyes and blunder forward on lynching me, fucking up the 3rd game in a row, then you'll have lost any ability to call vehicle, beast, or jessup retarded at mafia ever again (unless you're scum this game ofc).
                            Originally posted by Voth View Post
                            Just sayin.
                            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Interesting that you keep linking me with Voth over and over, even though you literally unvoted Voth at deadline yesterday and moved to a solo wagon, causing Voth to lose the majority and Halp to be lynched instead. My vote pattern yesterday was to tie the votes on leading wagons to see what happens, since scum usually slip in those situations. You slipped first.
                              So then you agree Voth is scum?
                              (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Youd be wrong, but it's understandable I guess. You fuk fuks all thought I was scum day 1 last game too. If you thought I was playing differently and was scum though, why'd you protect me N1?

It feels like you're setting up an excuse for why I might die when you dont 'protect' me N2 and you're still alive? If the doctor claim is fake and I was actually poisoned or something, you could just say you thought I was scum and protected someone else.

Also, why'd you jump on a solo wagon yesterday?
                                I thought you were a weird VT/cop hybrid last game. I knew more about your role than you did, lol. And I protected you N1 because I said I'd kill you N1 if I were scum.

I'm not protecting you N2 because I'm protecting our confirmed watcher, and hoping he watches me, so mafia wont kill 2 important town roles.

I jumped on a solo train because I was hopping off the claimed busdriver. Jumping (back) on to halp probably would have been the more townie looking move, but I dont analyze every one of my decisions as what's the most townie looking option. I fact, I like to act a bit more suspicious as doctor, so that the mafia is hopefully less likely to target me at night.

Comment

Working...
                                X