No announcement yet.

Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That quote above was Paul btw, not sure why it didn't show.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• You guys are too obsessed. I have probably lost a step because I'm playing on a phone exclusively and reading/trying to respond in between dealing with an infant and a hormonal wife.

Get the fuck over it you faggots. Thanks bitches!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• But yeah, I am the town bus driver, and I did drive myself and Jessup last night for the lulz.

Vehicle is obsessed because he is butthurt and can't separate a game from his feelings much like Jessup. Nice role model.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Jeeeeezus seven pages in 24 hours and y'all calling me too inactive, I posted like four times over an hour last night.. from the looks of it nothing useful has come out except town fucking ourselves in the ass

1. bus driver claimed (voth stop using your ability)
          2. doctor claimed (willby I expect more from you)
          3. watcher claimed (??????????)
          4. beast somehow "doesn't understand" what happened n1
          5. Jessup is starting to pm people (lil jealous Jessup where's my pm?)

and it's DAY TWO. Guys ffs keep your dicks in your pants with this many players it's a marathon not a sprint... again, I reiterate it's in my humble opinion it's in our best interest to lynch jessup or beast tonight... I do NOT want to go into a lynch or lose scenario with either of these two

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• I've spent 15 minutes trying to copy and paste multiple posts on my phone and it deleted it when I finally had them pasted. Fuck this. First post of yours coming after me was I think 5:45 PM MST, and it's essentially every post from there, minus 1 where you call out Vehicle. Since we're playing this game though, why don't you quote the posts where you've pushed harder for a lynch? Don't go AFK, it should be pretty easy to just click quote, shouldn't it? I can go back and quote 1 or 2 of them in separate posts, but I had 4 lined up all in 1 post on mobile, which is exhausting
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Fuck you. You're scum again. Classic Paul scum whining like he has a huge unjustified target on his back.

Why can't I pull a scum role?

unvote vehicle (obsessed faggot)
              vote the_paul
              This is for

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Nah.

wah wah wah wah paul is a scumbag and whining his name is being said. I've learned your scum MO over time. It's okay. I still love you and will forgive you
                Posterity. (Keep scrolling from here to find the others.)

Comment

• yo backwards why you trying to out me?

VOTE BACKWARDS
                  2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Wow what a few pages to catch up on overnight. So I'm over a barrel now because I don't believe Willby's role claim? Willby's posting was crazy on the first few pages and I don't believe his claim so that's how I voted. So you'd rather I jumped on a wagon instead with other 'confirmed towns'? That seems dangerous when the only town that looks vaguely confirmed is Voth.

I also called out the 3 people involved in lynching our roleblocker.

Now for these reasons I'm suspicious? How about some of these supposed townies tell me how I should vote instead of Willby and if it keeps me alive I'll change accordingly.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Posterity. (Keep scrolling from here to find the others.)
                      You're mistaking me continuously saying you're acting like your scum self for railroading you into getting lynched. Anyone that remembers last years game where I posted 10 paragraph essays every hour until I railroaded poor fis (sorry) into getting lynched knows THAT is railroading. I'm simply saying (frequently) that I've noticed when you get throwing your hands up in the air style whiny like that, you tend to be scum. I have nothing better to go off today. I unfortunately believe we might have pulled the short straw and have both beast and Jessup on the town team this game, unless Willby is pulling a fast one, which I doubt as no one has counterclaimed on him.

Anyone else see Backwards just try to take heat off Beast and then Beast turned around and voted him? That's hilarious.

You would like it if I stopped using that power though wouldn't you Backwards? Don't wanna accidentally get a scumbag killed, that would be tragic wouldn't it? ;-)

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Oh nevermind I misread Backwards' post. That is super scummy. They are both beyond horrendous players but Beast is likely town as no one has counterclaimed Willby. Jessup might be scum but I don't think so - he only goes ultra idiot mode and PMs people when he shouldn't when he's town. So why should we lynch them other than that they suck? I mean I know mathematically for you on the scum team it makes sense to just pick off another townie with a lynch today, but what's up?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                          Wow what a few pages to catch up on overnight. So I'm over a barrel now because I don't believe Willby's role claim? Willby's posting was crazy on the first few pages and I don't believe his claim so that's how I voted. So you'd rather I jumped on a wagon instead with other 'confirmed towns'? That seems dangerous when the only town that looks vaguely confirmed is Voth.

I also called out the 3 people involved in lynching our roleblocker.

Now for these reasons I'm suspicious? How about some of these supposed townies tell me how I should vote instead of Willby and if it keeps me alive I'll change accordingly.
                          I actually forget this fucking guy is even in the game honestly. I have no idea if it's newbieness or scum behavior but you have to be something if you
                          don't tentatively believe Willbys claim until someone else counterclaims a protection role that is the same
                          or close to his.

I like how you slipped in there that I'm vaguely confirmed town. Not really. But is that a way to keep
                          your name out of my mouth? Like we are buddies? I am town and all the flatheads like Kthx that are on my dick are probably scum because it's a real convenient way to secure a town lynch to say "well he's a bus driver and will fuck everything up so let's get rid of him." Great, that makes sense. So lynch me and it's a townie down today, then probably take out another tonight.

Yeah, I drove myself and Jessup N1 because I thought I might be targeted N1 and it would have been legendary to have Jessup get killed instead. I don't plan on driving anymore unless I have a good reason to do so, and of course I would tell everyone what I did.

I still have strong feelings on Paul but Kthx and his dumb reason for wanting me lynched takes the cake right now.

unvote Paul
                          vote kthx

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Vehicle is also all over my dick for no good reason other than that he probably is in the process of writing a manifesto about me in his own wrist blood while
                            listening to Fall Out Boy. Can't tell if he is just obsessed or scummy yet.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

But yeah, I am the town bus driver, and I did drive myself and Jessup last night for the lulz.
                              WHAT?!

Comment

I can really fuck up the game for town if I play like a retard.

Comment

Working...
                                X