Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Care to elaborate? I used to play TOS so I don't know what you mean here? You talking an arsonist/poisoner action informs the target that they are poisoned or soaked?
    If not soaked or plagued, becoming a vampire is another thing that could have happened which changes the person's faction? They wouldn't exactly say that had happened, either. They'd also probably want to keep potential targets alive during the day to be targeted at night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

If not soaked or plagued, becoming a vampire is another thing that could have happened which changes the person's faction? They wouldn't exactly say that had happened, either. They'd also probably want to keep potential targets alive during the day to be targeted at night.
      I didn't think about that, I suppose it is possible and we haven't hit any third parties yet.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Jessup doesn't read scum to me at all. Even more so with his question above. That's too nuanced imho.And why vote Jessup on a hunch when you've seemingly got a non-town read on me to another faction?

And at the risk of sounding like a broken record, poisoner isn't the only delay-kill role, you're still not confirmed as a doctor. You haven't claimed that you protected anyone last night? You could have doused 2 people in gasoline these past 2 nights, you could have infected 2 people with plague, made some vampires, done all sorts.

You're reading even more scum to me than before.

Was anyone watching Willby last night?
        Making me lol. It has been a while since I've played ToS, so a lot of these crazy roles are kind of new to me. But unless ixt has gone absolutely crazy in a game with like, 14 people, we aren't fighting against like 5 different anti town factions.

I'm curious how asking who you protected is "nuanced" and makes Jessup seem more town.

As for why im not voting you- a thought struck me as I was typing out a vote for you. It has been a while since I played ToS, but in the game it's not crazy to have two protective roles. You are either claiming a survivor, which is half-pro town, or a bodyguard which is pro-town. In short, I'm not voting you because I've got bigger fish to fry than a survivor doing whatever to save himself (like voting out a transporter).

Comment

• yes kthx and kass do make a point which is very worrying. I pray we don't have a role like that.

I'll ask the possible vampire WIllby.. WHO DID YOU VISIT LAST NIGHT???
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            yes kthx and kass do make a point which is very worrying. I pray we don't have a role like that.

I'll ask the possible vampire WIllby.. WHO DID YOU VISIT LAST NIGHT???
            I protected myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Making me lol. It has been a while since I've played ToS, so a lot of these crazy roles are kind of new to me. But unless ixt has gone absolutely crazy in a game with like, 14 people, we aren't fighting against like 5 different anti town factions.

I'm curious how asking who you protected is "nuanced" and makes Jessup seem more town.

As for why im not voting you- a thought struck me as I was typing out a vote for you. It has been a while since I played ToS, but in the game it's not crazy to have two protective roles. You are either claiming a survivor, which is half-pro town, or a bodyguard which is pro-town. In short, I'm not voting you because I've got bigger fish to fry than a survivor doing whatever to save himself (like voting out a transporter).
              Re Jessup: If he was scum, I wouldn't be expecting such a quick question as 'Who did you protect?'. They would know. The nuance is in asking the question.

Nice to see you've read some roles though :thumbsup:, going from declaring survivor as anti-town to 'half-pro town'? Come on man

Who's to say you're not a vampire and have now got 2 vampire friends on board. If you're agreeing to have been outted as a doctor, who did you protect last night?

Comment

I protected myself.
                So you lied to town last day phase saying you would protect our watcher beast? Thx thats all I need

VOTE WILLBY
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Out of curiosity Kass, who did you protect N1? If you are a bodyguard, and not a survivor.

Comment

I protected myself.
                    Ah fuck me. Jynx!

So who had that watcher role then, Beast? What was Willby doing last night?

Comment

Out of curiosity Kass, who did you protect N1? If you are a bodyguard, and not a survivor.
                      He wouldnt know what I was doing unless he watched me visit myself. And hopefully caught a scum while he was at it

Comment

Out of curiosity Kass, who did you protect N1? If you are a bodyguard, and not a survivor.
                        You've basically called me out, I was trying to be quite obvious though. I think every single post I wrote 'trying to survive' or 'self-preservation'. I'm a Neutral Survivor, my win condition is just to last to the end of the game. As I'm not on any 'private chats' like I'd imagine the anti-town faction(s) are, I believe my best chance is to help town.

As a neutral survivor, there is no point in town lynching me as it does not help town unless I'm clearly voting out a townie.

I'd be a target for 3rd parties and scum just like townies so, might as well try and be a helpful outsider. As much as that's possible with my limited skillset.

Comment

You've basically called me out, I was trying to be quite obvious though. I think every single post I wrote 'trying to survive' or 'self-preservation'. I'm a Neutral Survivor, my win condition is just to last to the end of the game. As I'm not on any 'private chats' like I'd imagine the anti-town faction(s) are, I believe my best chance is to help town.

As a neutral survivor, there is no point in town lynching me as it does not help town unless I'm clearly voting out a townie.

I'd be a target for 3rd parties and scum just like townies so, might as well try and be a helpful outsider. As much as that's possible with my limited skillset.
                          Well what do you know, WillBy knows what hes talking about. Jessup, still unsure of my doctor claim? Not really being counterclaimed here. Do you believe town has no protective roles?

Kassius, I know you may think you're on the town's side, but survivor is notorious for a late game flip flop. I should know, I backstabbed town as survivor in a game of thrones themed game about a year ago.

Comment

• So..... do survivors usually come with the ability to protect themselves?
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Also kassius, good call on telling the truth. Bodyguards kill people who targeted their protectee. If youd lied, wed either have a caught scum this phase (beast hopefully watched me) or wed know you were lying

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                                So..... do survivors usually come with the ability to protect themselves?
                                Hes got 4 bulletproof vests. Or 2, assuming hes self protected each night.

Comment

Working...
                                X