No announcement yet.

Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damnnnnnnnn. Great call for the people who let the double lynch happen when it looked like none of the Voth voters were moving. Good fucking work.

I'll say it, sorry Voth (and town) that I went so hard at you. I just didn't believe you. Also fuck you.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• In reverse order the three late votes for backwards were Paul, Willby and Voth. Take that for what it's worth.
      (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• ROFL just saw the page one listing.. backwards was a shapeshifter a mafia form of transporter who switches places with someone each night of his choosing.... appropriate double lynch for once
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

too bad ur in the 5
          In the unlikely chance jessup isnt scum, I'll invite the scum team to get rid of her tonight. I promise you I won't be protecting her.

Comment

• also I'm not gonna be too hard on voth voters.. its understamdable the concern
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• The people who voted for Voth: Kthx, Vehicle, PartyFalcon, backwards, Kassius
              (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• lol willby still acting like he is a doctor .. why even claim that role so early u numbnut.. what doc does that?
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• FUCK

Originally posted by Turban
                  everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• rofl backwards, what are the odds the paul rolled scum too?
                    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Phew, going to go with my new strategy of 'trust Willby' and just copy whatever he votes. Bailed me out of this one.

Comment

• Lol, you guys just did the same shit as last game to kill backwards. Also, i was fucking right. That fucker is literally always scum. Shouldve followed my suggestion to lynch him day 1 in every game from now on.

On a side note: This phase changed at 5:04 AM for me. No way ill be able to make these in the future.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                          Lol, you guys just did the same shit as last game to kill backwards. Also, i was fucking right. That fucker is literally always scum. Shouldve followed my suggestion to lynch him day 1 in every game from now on.

On a side note: This phase changed at 5:04 AM for me. No way ill be able to make these in the future.
                          I'm UK-based so yeah, bit of hoping on my behalf too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            Lol, you guys just did the same shit as last game to kill backwards. Also, i was fucking right. That fucker is literally always scum. Shouldve followed my suggestion to lynch him day 1 in every game from now on.

bit later? 9-10 pm PDT so you can reasonably make it in the morning?

Comment

• Actually let’s do this 12 pm so that’s like in the evening over there

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                                Voth:5 (Kthx, Vehicle, PartyFalcon, backwards, Kassius)
                                Backwards: 5 (Beast, Jessup, Voth, Willby, the_paul)
                                Kassius: 1 (Exalt)
                                Jessup: 1 (Apocalypse WOW)
                                It's reasonable to think that there are 3 or 4 total scum this game, and that they did not move to last minute lynch backwards. I would estimate that there is at least one scum on the Voth train, one scum from early on backwards, and possibly one scum between exalt/apocalypse wow.

Based purely on the vote, I'm looking at kthx, vehicle, beast, jessup. Kassius is either playing really well as scum, or is inno. PF a bit, but too afk. Not too worried about exalt. Apoc is more suspicious. And unless paul sac bunted backwards AGAIN, hes town

Comment

Working...
                                X