• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote PartyFalcon

Comment

• Current VC:

PartyFalcon: 2 (the_paul, Kassius)

Comment

• what the actual fuck is going on; I’m going to need to try to sort this out in the morning. I’m a veteran, I was on alert last night (the_paul, that’s why I said “I’d recommend not to shoot me” last night(I’m paraphrasing)), but if kthx usually gives informative flavor in flips then I think it’s safe to say we have at least 2 killing actions in play here, which means at least 2 scum among us which means lylo or worse(?) if kass really is survivor?

kassius didn’t you say your vest protects against vampire bites?? Why would it protect against vampire bites if there aren’t any vampires? The only other person who claimed their role had to do with vampires was a lying scum (kthx). Although that said kthx I think was the one that came up with the theory that you could be GF, and that would be really bold.

exalt also seems kinda scummy, and combing back through beasts posts so far it looked like he was hinting that exalt was scum and kthx was scum, so I’m not sure really what to make of all of this right now, I need to look with fresh eyes in the morning.

for now I’m going to
        Vote Kassius

Comment

• I directly asked ixt in a pm to clarify the rules of a neutral survivors vest, specifically with regards to vampire bites, that's how I know. You could do the same if you want to confirm that.

Anyway, my fault we all got sidetracked with vampires after I brought it up as a third party faction, then kthx jumped on it for his fake role.

Reading from the flavour, one normal death happened last night and 2x 3rd party, neutral deaths happened. And the one other neutral we haven't discussed is werewolves. Reading the death text of the two in the middle of the street shouts werewolf to me.

I can't see a scenario where I stay alive today. If I vote with Paul, godfather and hairy will vote on me to get the double lynch, and then town will win tonight when paul kills Exalt.

If I abstain, I think this is the only chance I have of winning. This allows the lynch of Paul to go through, if PF and Exalt both vote him. Then I can just hope that PF kills Exalt and I win as part of the mafia team.

What doesnt make any bloody sense at all, is PF voting me today, as this is the quickest way to a townie victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
            Ah so Paul, shoot Exalt tonight and lynch pf today.. Townie victory?
            I have no idea wtf just happened, but lol. That shit is hilarious. Probably an arsonist like WillBy was talking about? I just looked up what the fuck a werewolf is, and it seems like it could fit too.

I'm fine with letting Paul decide between me and you Kassius, assuming the game doesn't just end with PFs death. See, I'm actually town, unlike you. I didn't even know what the fuck a werewolf was until just now, because unlike you, I didn't have to make some random shit up with vampire bites and werewolves and whatever the fuck else BP survivor. You are not town, which you even admitted long ago after getting caught lying about being a protective role. I've suspected your ass since Day 1. Congrats on fooling the fuk fuk idiots among us like Jessup, but you can't fool me son. I'm proud of you though. You fooled a lot of people this game. Props for that.

Also, you keep forgetting something. I have an ace up my sleeve that hasn't been used yet. I'm the 2 shot Trapper. I believe you're the actual Godfather, so of course you'd beg Paul to shoot me, but you also have to kill someone yourself too. I can just move my trap over to Paul and you fucking die son. I still win with town, so I'm good with that. Even if you tried to fake it out and kill me instead, hoping Paul shoots me and suicides himself in the process, you will still get rekt because you dont know who I'm putting the trap on. Me or Paul?. Which one? Decisions, decisions.

Checkmate, athiests.

So I'm down with killing the arsonist/werewolf PF or the godfather Krassius. Either one is fine with me.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• the_paul Get in here and tell me what you think. If you wanna shoot me tonight, go ahead. I'll put my trap on you then and fuck Kassius or PF over. I'm pretty sure they'd have to NK someone, especially if they aren't sure you will shoot. They could try to kill me, but then, are they really sure I moved my trap over? They are fucked either way if we play this right. Also, if you think I'm scum (which I'm not) then go ahead and shoot me. I'm fine with it as long as town wins in the end. Just make sure you suicide yourself only after my trap kills Kassius or PF. Ask ixt the kill order.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Um, well how about lets get the day phase done first shall we. With the votes currently :

PF - 2 - Paul / Kassius
                Kassius - 1 - PF

Can you tell me how you'd be against lynching PF? With your trap skill tonight and Paul's shot, it guarentees the town win. Only valid trap targets would be yourself and Paul though, scum have no need to kill me at night and have stopped trying to do so as far as I can tell. My only danger to scum now is in being a vote in the day time.

Comment

Um, well how about lets get the day phase done first shall we. With the votes currently :

PF - 2 - Paul / Kassius
                  Kassius - 1 - PF

Can you tell me how you'd be against lynching PF? With your trap skill tonight and Paul's shot, it guarentees the town win. Only valid trap targets would be yourself and Paul though, scum have no need to kill me at night and have stopped trying to do so as far as I can tell. My only danger to scum now is in being a vote in the day time.
                  I said I'm not against lynching PF, so why are you asking me that?
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Excellent, so we win today then if you're town :-) don't even need to worry about tonight's actions.

Comment

• Kass why are you so happy to believe the_paul isn’t lying about being a vigi with a shot left, when actually scum? Your entire plan rides on the hope that someone who claimed 2 shot vigi (with a modifier) is not actually scum making a fake claim? I know you haven’t played very many games but step back and think about that.

I see why all the wikis say never trust a survivor to act in the interest of town, come lylo.

Comment

What doesnt make any bloody sense at all, is PF voting me today, as this is the quickest way to a townie victory.
                        Lol ya if you’re GF it sure is quickest way to a townie victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post

Lol ya if you’re GF it sure is quickest way to a townie victory.
                          Except you're the GF lol.

Comment

• Also exalt, a trapper’s traps take a night to deconstruct and build before it’s active, so you’re stuck for tomorrow night with wherever your trap is from last night—sounds to me like you’re lying about what powers you can bring to the table tonight to paint pretty pictures in the dreaming eyes of whichever of us is actually a townie. If you really are a town trapper (which I don’t believe), you have the same utility to us if we lynch you now to if we don’t.

vote exalt

Comment

• Again, I’m not the GF.

If I was a GF why would I go hard against lynching a townie on day 2? If I was the GF I would’ve known voth was a townie (or at least known he wasn’t mafia); I may have quietly voted for him to be lynched, but I wouldn’t have been loud about it, because I’d KNOW I’d get suspicion from day 2, and as GF I’d be looking to gain townie cred early and keep it, NOT look shady AF on day 2 and then never redeem myself??

you know who my plays would look a lot like if I was GF? Probably exalt. Quiet, off the radar, pokes his head up to say “everyones playing like shit what he fuck” then hide again—stir some shit but never ever be notable for making a mistake (and as part of the scum faction you know what is or is not a mistake). The_paul also played a good GF game. To be honest your GF game is the least good of a fit (it’s just that your role claim is the best fit with GF).

Comment

• Although, exalts role claim actually is a suuuper good fit for GF if the GF is investigation immune but isn’t bulletproof—“I’ve built a trap in front of my house! If you’re a good townie coming to investigate you’ll be fine but if ANYONE FROM ANY FACTION TRIES TO NIGHT KILL ME you will be killed by the trap”

badda bing badda boom I think I’ve found the GF

*PF’s voting for voth intensifies*

Comment

Working...
                                X