Mafia 2020: Town of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beast View Post

for once I agree with voth, So I watched exalt last night, and guess who paid him a visit?

VOTE WILLBY
    Willby visited me last night?
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

for once I agree with voth, So I watched exalt last night, and guess who paid him a visit?

VOTE WILLBY
      I didn't die, so I only WillBy visited me, and assuming epic li wasnt killed by a serial killer or something, then WillBy could be a cop or doctor. Kinda dumb to vote him
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I don't even believe Voth at this stage.. Its a bs claim. So appropriate to say u can bus urself and use me, his old standard go to and then get me to come up as mafia if an investigative town role targeted him after his bogus claim. It is ALL LIES. What an obvious boneheaded liar rofl. No proof and it keeps him as a mafia clean and free. I doubt seriously ixt would allow you to bus urself rofl. It is SOOOOOO obvious voth is lying rofl. If anyone with investigative powers targeted voth (which they shud have done if you have any brains because he was first to claim) and got a scum result it is in fact a TRUE result. I am innocent. This guy is pulling a typical and obvious fast one on town. You little shit Voth.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I didn't die, so I only WillBy visited me, and assuming epic li wasnt killed by a serial killer or something, then WillBy could be a cop or doctor. Kinda dumb to vote him
          yes I watched you, and no my vote is no longer on willby it's on voth if you look.
          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• If anyone can give the faintest of reasons why either of these utter and complete morons should be allowed in the game at all except for the lulz (that's a pretty good reason), I'm ready. Go.

Jessup, why so mad? Something go wrong for you?
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

yes I watched you, and no my vote is no longer on willby it's on voth if you look.
              You are a genius

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

You are a genius
                Even though you are scum this game I can't help but ROFL.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Man says he watches Willby, votes Willby, then I say something he doesn't like and he switches to me. Amazing.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    Voth are you serious? If so you are maintaining your fuk fuk idiot status. Thought town agreed you shudn't be using busing blindly and wildly. God u suck. You are more trouble than you are worth. We don't need a lame busdriver.

VOTE VOTH
                    Really? I should say I'm surprised because you've been around too long to be so thin skinned and retarded, but I am anything but surprised.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                      If anyone can give the faintest of reasons why either of these utter and complete morons should be allowed in the game at all except for the lulz (that's a pretty good reason), I'm ready. Go.

Jessup, why so mad? Something go wrong for you?
                      I'm mad cause ur a terrible town player.. u shudnt be bussing urself u fuk fuk.. if u buss so others so we can trust u .. u scummy pos.. and no nothing went wrong for me.. ur stupid role cant affect the person u bus besides getting them killed which im sure makes u happy.. I just can't stand ur stupid selfish play to save urself rather than trying to get info for town. Bussing urself is the most god awful choice u can do at this stage. u allow ZERO possibility of making a reverse kill on mafia playing like that u dimwitted fuk fuk
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• also I dunno why I even say ur a town bus driver ur scum.. cause a real bus driver wudnt make stupid plays like this.. idiot
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• let me calm down..

the reason ur a fuk fuk idiot is .. you SHOULD not be bussing for night one. and for two if you do.. bus others besides urself as u can trip up mafia that way.. . But since u role claimed u tell us EVERY day after what u did so we can gather info. Saving urself in a damn bus role is stupid.. it can be valuable but more often than not makes a complete shit show mess for town. Stop being selfish and start being a town player. You scum mafia liar!
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I'm on mobile so this odkbablt won't be my usual diatribe.

I'm between exalt and Voth with a little kthx sprinkled in. IIRC Exalt was the second vote on epic li (town), willby, and halp (town). Those were the three side-wagons that formed while Voth had the most votes and he ultimately helped get halp lynched.

The question is really whether you believe Voths roleclaim because, despite what kthx said (which is why I'm suspicious of him), it cannot be verified. Maybe it's true or maybe he pulled it out of his ass to skate by at the end of a round.

So thats what I've seen in my phond reading and so I am going to:

​​​​​Vote Exalt

Exalts voting patterns on D1 raise suspicious and if he flips scum then we have at least one other prime candidate to go for in Voth, since Exalt worked to get the heat off him. Exalts a better choice now in case what Voth is saying is indeed true.

Also all this Willby stuff only solidifies my view because it seems like Beast just outted a possible town power role for the sake of it. If willby visited exalt, but exalt is still alive, it proves nothing in terms of Willbys innocence.

Hey I guess it kind of turned into a diatribe anyway.
                            ​​​​​​​
                            ​​​​​
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

VOTE WILLBY
                              Ok, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt as a still somewhat newer player, with a new role, with an interesting result. If I visited exalt, but exalt DIDNT die, you can assume I am not a killing role. In the last game, something different happened, where the person did die. Vehicle had actually caught scum, which is worth a role claim as a caught scum is almost 100% worth any roles death. In this game, you saw me visit a player that didnt die. While that doesnt confirm me as town, it at least confirms me as non-threatening. You shouldnt sneakily try to figure out what my role is- am I a cop, do I have info about exalt? Am I a roleblocker, did Exalts action fail last night? Am I scum, did I use a scum action on him? I dont blame you for revealing the info, it's important and confirms you as townie. The downside to your claim is that now it's up to mafia to decide if they want to kill you or me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Ok, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt as a still somewhat newer player, with a new role, with an interesting result. If I visited exalt, but exalt DIDNT die, you can assume I am not a killing role. In the last game, something different happened, where the person did die. Vehicle had actually caught scum, which is worth a role claim as a caught scum is almost 100% worth any roles death. In this game, you saw me visit a player that didnt die. While that doesnt confirm me as town, it at least confirms me as non-threatening. You shouldnt sneakily try to figure out what my role is- am I a cop, do I have info about exalt? Am I a roleblocker, did Exalts action fail last night? Am I scum, did I use a scum action on him? I dont blame you for revealing the info, it's important and confirms you as townie. The downside to your claim is that now it's up to mafia to decide if they want to kill you or me.
                                im not new you stupid noob pubber., I was playing mafia before you even knew tw existed, such a captain obvious post.
                                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Working...
                                X