Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

Jesus Christ, seriously?
    Okay maybe not Beast, but the game is over now so I can elaborate. They didnt lynch a single scum all game. Got completely swept. Lynched me randomly the one deadline I wasn't around to stop their stupidity, and I was apparent the most TR player of all the games played according to spectators. I honestly didnt think they'd be dumb enough to lynch me when I was going to be NKed, but they did it. Half of those players didnt have any clue what they were doing. The other half just died early so it didnt matter.

Id honestly take maybe six of the 15 players total as actually being good at mafia, and most of those were on the scum team. The rest were just bad imo. We have some galaxy brains over here comparatively.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Lol scarlet are you from MU?

Haha
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Id honestly take maybe six of the 15 players total as actually being good at mafia, and most of those were on the scum team. The rest were just bad imo. We have some galaxy brains over here comparatively.
        Got the perfect one for this.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Also, I dont really care for the overboard hate speech either. Kinda pointless if you ask me. I'm cool with anything used as shit talk or roasting each other, but I guess there's a limit with intent more than anything.

Jessup takes the shit talk like a champ though, gotta admit that. You can call Jessup a lot of things, but she doesnt back down or cry about it. Even Kthx has to respect that. Jessup isnt a bitch
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
            I can't see what your problem with D1 double lynch is though
            just simple odds, assuming 16 people in the game of whom 4 are mafia, maybe one more for a SK etc, you only have a 25ish percent chance to hit mafia over town. I prefer not to play that aggressively until the chances are higher to hit scum.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Also, I dont really care for the overboard hate speech either. Kinda pointless if you ask me. I'm cool with anything used as shit talk or roasting each other, but I guess there's a limit with intent more than anything.

Jessup takes the shit talk like a champ though, gotta admit that. You can call Jessup a lot of things, but she doesnt back down or cry about it. Even Kthx has to respect that. Jessup isnt a bitch
              I'm dying at the unironic insult here.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

I'm dying at the unironic insult here.
                Lol. I cant even think of a better way to say it either.

This game ever gonna start? Halp
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Lol. I cant even think of a better way to say it either.

This game ever gonna start? Halp
                  If it's not by the time I am up I'm starting a new signup thread and hope to start by monday.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Lol scarlet are you from MU?
                    From another forum via MU.
                    We still had a rep despite the fact that the one and only game we managed to run this year ended in march with (out of 7) 1 player being lynched and 1 modkilled for inactivity, so I'm more jumping because there's literally nothing left than anything else.
                    I've got to say though, the metadrama here is way more fun

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      just simple odds, assuming 16 people in the game of whom 4 are mafia, maybe one more for a SK etc, you only have a 25ish percent chance to hit mafia over town. I prefer not to play that aggressively until the chances are higher to hit scum.
                      You have a 100% chance to have town die without anything to show for it if you don't lynch though.
                      What's the differences between no-double-lynching D1 and no-lynching D1 besides a matter of degree? Surely if the D1 lynch is justified, the D1 double lynch is more justified?
                      I'd also disagree that it's easier to shoot scum on later days. D1 has less context and therefore less preventing straightforward metareads etc. There's also a lower scum-to-town ratio if you shot scum on D1, which makes it probabilistically less likely also (for RL).

Comment

• Almost there

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                          Almost there
                          Almost where?
                          What are you doing with the players who haven't posted for several weeks, have they responded to pms already or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                            Almost where?
                            What are you doing with the players who haven't posted for several weeks, have they responded to pms already or something?
                            He was just informing everyone of his successful masterbation session.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Getting pretty done with this now tbh, we have a long weekend here in the UK. Don't want to start a game of this this weekend, rather spend time with the family instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                                Getting pretty done with this now tbh, we have a long weekend here in the UK. Don't want to start a game of this this weekend, rather spend time with the family instead.
                                lol cmon man, don't pretend you wont be spending 90% of that family time on your phone or something anyway. Also, this shit isn't a 24/7 commitment.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X