No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m ok to vote pf. He makes sense being a mafia strongman due to not losing the bulletproof had Beast or I been recruited to cult

vote party falcon

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Jessup I’m not just blindly following PF bc she’s my sister (in law). I just don’t get your argument other than being arbitrarily convinced you know Mario is in the game. There were other roles that felt more central to the story that I would expect to see first like Erik Cowie and James Garettson. Also according to IMDb Mario was in 1 episode while Lauren was in 4. The point is that there were too many possible players to know who Halp would bring into the game.

If you want to calmly and logically compile your evidence I’m all ears. It just seems like confirmation bias at this point.

Kassius I’ve read your posts. I’ve quoted them. I just don’t buy it. Again Allen Glover couldn’t be town imo.

Comment

• Jessup Again I’m a newb. Lay it all out and why her claim doesn’t line up. Please show me what you mean. I just don’t understand how the mechanics aren’t lining up.

so far I’ve heard you say PF has to be Mario. That’s not convincing me.

1) Explain to me why mafia with two kill roles on top of two cults (one that kills) makes more sense for games balance.

2) Why does strong-willed strongman town vigi not line up? (Or whatever the fuck she claimed). How does it contradict other claims?

3) Why do you trust Kassius over PF? How do you see Allen Glover as town?

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post
          Jessup I’m not just blindly following PF bc she’s my sister (in law). I just don’t get your argument other than being arbitrarily convinced you know Mario is in the game. There were other roles that felt more central to the story that I would expect to see first like Erik Cowie and James Garettson. Also according to IMDb Mario was in 1 episode while Lauren was in 4. The point is that there were too many possible players to know who Halp would bring into the game.

If you want to calmly and logically compile your evidence I’m all ears. It just seems like confirmation bias at this point.

Kassius I’ve read your posts. I’ve quoted them. I just don’t buy it. Again Allen Glover couldn’t be town imo.
          Thanks OTI, that's all I ask

Comment

• Goddammit. I did not want to do this. At all.

You literally said NOT TO DO THIS, PartyFalcon.

I am Erik Cowie, Town Doctor.

N1 -- Jessup.
            N2 -- TP
            N3 -- OTI

Fucking hell, Party Falcon I have also been trying to subtly drop hints on this front and tip people off without drawing a huge target on my back. I know you're smart enough to figure this out, you figured it out earlier with sdrawkcab. Instead, you've been leading a damn lynch train against me and forcing me to roleclaim. I think you're suddenly acting scummy af. I was really hoping you actually were a town Vig....but I don't think that's the case anymore. I think you're scum and trying to force me to claim to target me.

Kassius, if you actually are a jailkeep -- would appreciate some help tonight. Otherwise, RIP me.

Unvote

Vote Party Falcon

Comment

• (Also sorry I was awol. Combo hangover and stuck on stupid work calls all day). Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Comment

• Yeah, the prosecution rests on this bad boy. If m_leonhard is town we deserve to lose (and so does he because i can confirm he is better than this).

My vote stays here unless someone has a compelling argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post
                  (Also sorry I was awol. Combo hangover and stuck on stupid work calls all day). Thanks for the birthday wishes!
                  Happy belated birthday, y'all are a pretty good group for a bunch of PC pansy asses.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

Happy belated birthday, y'all are a pretty good group for a bunch of PC pansy asses.
                    FUCK YOU SCUM

Comment

• Anyone care to list a VC before I go to bed? Assuming a phase change is happening tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post
                        I am Erik Cowie, Town Doctor.

N1 -- Jessup.
                        N2 -- TP
                        N3 -- OTI
                        m_leonhard Soooooo...conveniently targeted two people who we know for a fact weren't watched, because no one can confirm or back my or Kassius' actions those first two nights. Then, the most recent night, you targeted the remaining investigative role who was unlikely to (or couldn't?) watch herself...

Riiiiiigggggghhhhhhhtttttt....

Also, there were two kills last night. I'm near certain Party Falcon killed kthx. WHO KILLED THE_PAUL?!?! Let's get whoever killed The_Paul and we can circle back on the animal cruelty campaign to murder PF tomorrow based on what happens tonight.

Comment

• Unofficial Count

M_Leonhard / 4 / Kassius, Party Falcon, PoopCat, OverthinkingIt
                          Party Falcon / 3 / Jessup, Zeebu, M_Leonhard

Apologies if I missed anyone

Comment

• Aw crap! I got OverthinkingIt wrong

Unofficial Count

M_Leonhard / 3 / Kassius, Party Falcon, PoopCat
                            Party Falcon / 3 / Jessup, Zeebu, M_Leonhard
                            Kassius / 1 / OverthinkingIt

Comment

• No pressure, OTI.

Comment

• Jessup, going with your gut here.