TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post
    I mean we could all vote train PF or m_leo for a vote train.

And to clarify Halp made a mod error. I should have seen kthx get killed instead of getting a fail.
    This makes a lot of sense, would be nice if Halp could briefly confirm this in the thread, too.

Comment

• PartyFalcon

How did you block Kassius from jailing you? You have to tell us this!! TODAY

UNVOTE KASSIUS

for now lol
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Halp

Can we get extension this phase until like 10 pm EST or something? Multiple issues it seems with modifier reveals.
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Sadly the best lynch I think is Kass. The info kass shared is more than PF has shared, more than M_Leo has shared and more than Zeebu has shared. If kass flips town the block PF did is auto lynch on PF imo.

If we lynch a lurker like M_leo who has given us nothing we will learn nothing if he flips town.

We could learn something lynching PF. lol this game is so hard.

We are back to kass or PF lynch I guess.
          Well I it comes down to utility and voting, in my book.

So some lynch voting analysis. In blue are those that have voted against confirmed town members that are still alive today :

D1 Lynch :

Scarlet / 6 / Willby, Voth, Poopcat, M_Leohnard, Kthx, Vehicle
          Kthx / 4 / sdrawkcab, OverthinkingIt, Kassius, Jessup
          Vehicle / 3 / Exalt, Beast, Scarlet
          sdrawkcab / 1 / Party Falcon
          Willby / 1 / the_paul

D2 Lynch :

Willby / 8 / PoopCat, sdrawkcab, Zeebu, Voth, OverthinkingIt, Beast, Kthx, the_paul
          Voth / 6 / M_Leohnard, Party Falcon, Vehicle, Kassius, WillBy, Jessup

D3 Lynch :

Vehicle / 6 / Party Falcon, the_paul, Kassius, kthx, Poopcat, Jessup
          Kthx / 3 / Vehicle, OverthinkingIt, M_Leohnard
          Kassius / 1 / Zeebu

I'm the only person still alive today that's had a vote, didn't realise that.

The three in blue :

M_Leonhard analysis : Has not voted for Mafia once this game, has voted for Town with 1 of 3 votes and cults with 2 of 3 votes.
          PartyFalcon analysis : Has voted once for Mafia, on her Day 3 crusade against Vehicle. Has voted equally against town, Mafia, and cult.
          Poopact analysis : Has voted twice for Mafia, Willby & Vehicle lynches, and once against town.

Zeebu : Didn't appear to even vote D1 according to the above? Then voted Willby and Kassius.
          Jessup : All pro-town votes, confirmed town anyway now if we believe Poopcat. 2 cult, 1 mafia.
          Overthinkingit : All pro-town votes, 2 cult, 1 mafia. Twice voted for Kthx.
          Kassius : All pro-town votes, 2 cult, 1 mafia.

On voting alone, the ones in blue are the ones that should be pressured if all stories are possible. There's also utility as I mentioned earlier, to consider.

Utility

Kassius - Jailkeeper (Odd Night) - Can't do anything N4, but can jail N5
          M_Leonhard - Not claimed, no utility
          PartyFalcon - Not claimed, no utility
          Poopcat - Alarmist - Can protect people from cult recruitment.
          Zeebu - Bulletproof Townie - Cannot be nightkilled
          Jessup - Innocent Child - Confirmed town, no role utility, but we know that whatever is said is 100% pro-town thoughts
          Overthinkingit - Voyeur - Can confirm what role was used on a person

I don't think Poop has any utility left as the recruiters are all dead. I'm not sure how useful OTI's ability is at this point in the game. There's only 1 claimed role that involves people visiting others, that's mine which I can't do until N5.

So taking Utility vs Voting above, this is the of who should go, not taking into account anything else written in this thread. This is just analysis rather than an opinion piece :

1. M_Leonhard
          2. PartyFalcon
          3. Poopcat
          4. Zeebu
          5. OverthinkingIt
          6. Kassius
          7. Jessup

5 and 6 are sorted that way due to me assessing my utility as greater than OTI's.

Personally, I think my Jailing role can swing us the game if I'm still around on N5, if we can narrow down the remaining scum/seriel killer, they can be completely neutralised by me. Unless it's PF.. in which case it be another odd night, I'm assuming my action will fail again.

You could also factor in with the above the perceived scum-hunting ability and evidence shown thus far of that for each person, scummy reads etc. I thought best to leave that out of this post and just leave it at an attempt at an unbiased, factual analysis.

Comment

• Alright alright this may not be the time for me to claim but this potential infighting is more of a distraction than its worth and hopefully my claim isn’t too much of a distraction:

I am A Tiger. I am the town strong-willed strongman vigilante. Please see my first post of the game, where I quoted Jessup’s gif of a tiger and said “A Tiger!” (Cuz that’s me). Day 1 was a fuck off day for me because I was trying to lay as low as possible for as long as possible because I don’t have night protection and didn’t want to draw a night kill (or protection away from a PR). I abstained night one BECAUSE IM TOWN. VIGILANTES SHOULD NOT ATTACK N1.

Day 2 we have info that both Voth and willby visited dead exalt. I thought gee well exalt suspected both of them, and I too think both of them are being weird! So I voted for voth and made very clear that I thought both willby and Voth were equally good lynches based on the info we had, but I stuck with Voth partly I think because I didn’t believe there’d be another strongman (so far it was only D2 though so I didn’t know the extent of role madness yet) but I think moreso because his playing was just SO different (so meticulous and relatively logical) I honestly believed he was a mafioso (I kept screaming this at him while he protested that everyone was saying he’s third party lol but maybe I should go back to see who WAS saying that...mafiosos?).

Then willby flipped and i was like ok dopest dopesauce, well we’re going to need to do something about Voth, and it sure seems like we’re going to waste all day on him tomorrow, and the consensus in the night thread was him or kthx, and at that point I didn’t understand the kthx hubbub yet so I locked that bad boi in and I tiger ate the fucking shit out of that man (Voth). I was scared I was wrong, but he flipped inquisitor so I felt good about that.

Somewhat contemporaneously I see the post from ma bro sdrawkcab and I had been planning on laying low that day for the same reason I had been trying to before (bc vigilantes are most useful late game) but I really honestly was like oh fuck we have to do something about this vehicle scum shit bc sdrawkcab was our name cop and probably died for saying that shit. Ya it was a cryptic message but a surprising number of players in here know/use that. For example, m_leonhard has roleclaimed already using that (why I’ve only badgered him for his name), and poopcat has referenced some of mine that she saw (I left one before killing Voth, talking about how I thought he needed to die, with the first four capital letters being VIGI, another before kthx’s about how I thought kthx was iffy, again with first four capitals VIGI).

so yeah, I did a deep dive analysis on vehicle and exalt and willby and came to the conclusion that vehicle was a mafioso. Normally I would only have gotten in the spotlight to prosecute a mafioso like that if I was a vanilla townie (since I knew if I was right i could take serious heat) but given how strong my role is and how many town power roles were flipping I knew I needed to to be diligent in scum-hunting and couldn’t just assume others were doing it for me (especially since my role PM also mentions cult - part of being strong-willed; this meant I was sure I wanted to keep the game moving with as many accurate scum kills as quickly as possible). We got him and i was right and that was dope.

But then it was the night (3) and I still felt so conflicted about kthx because I didn’t feel positive I understood the cult accusations against him mechanically speaking (the argument as I was reading it from Jessup’s posts was that kthx visited her but did not convert her which meant he was a cult recruiter and she’s still town—I’m sure there was a better argument in there but tbh I couldn’t understand where the information was coming from back when I was pushing the vehicle lynch (but I knew that if I could get a quorum to lynch vehicle that meant that I could have time to review the evidence against kthx overnight and if I targeted kthx he would die before being able to recruit anyone, so I felt better about convincing townies on what felt like my hunch about vehicle and then acting on everyone else’s much stronger kthx suspicions after I could review it all). After going back and looking at the earlier posts things started to make more sense and I felt more and more confident that kthx was scum, and that it made the most sense in terms of setup for kthx to be a different faction from willby/vehicle. It was still very stressful to decide to make the kill (what are the fucking odds I’d be 2/2 scum hits??), but people were posting in the thread that he needed to die and he had been on the block all 3 days so it seemed like it was the best decision I could make for town with my night action.

So, night 3 I killed kthx. This is why I clarified that I was suspicious of kass more on hunches and flavor than anything. Kassius should have gotten a failed on jailing me. But, like i said, jailers can be mafia and that would make very good sense in this setup.

and here we are. I have no superior information to share other than I can confirm that I killed Voth night 2 and kthx night 3, so we can infer that the mafia (or Voth, or both) killed sdrawkcab, and mafia killed the_paul.

Since resolving the confusion about overthinkingit’s night action result, I think it’s possible there’s only one mafioso remaining (because no longer inference that overthinkingit was roleblocked). There could still be two, but idk which two.

i think the next step is planning, which means I really really want m_leonard to come make a full role claim as well because if he doesn’t I’m going to tell everyone his role so we can try to figure out the right path to victory here which seems like it’ll involve beginning with lynching him because I don’t believe his role claim (which is why I’m now asking him to reveal because if he is town then the only way I’m buyin it is if he’s selling it.

m_leonhard it’s not your birthday anymore, please come give a full claim, including all night actions to date; there’s no point hiding anymore if you are who you say.

Comment

• Special credit to TP above, all 3 votes right on the nose. Scum-hunter extraordinaire!

Comment

• Gah PF, could you have posted that like 15 minutes earlier, before my piece, lol.

Comment

• Hmm, a tiger being aligned with Town? Weren't they all mistreated by Joe Exotic in that zoo? At least that's my take after half-reading an interview with Chealsi Putman who was his niece.

I think an equal narrative that fits is that you could be a third-party serial killer. I had you pegged a the vigi for some time now, but just being a random tiger.. I don't see how the flavour has you town-aligned. I mean, you're literally a prisoner in Joe's animal-prison.

I don't know what to think anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                    Gah PF, could you have posted that like 15 minutes earlier, before my piece, lol.
                    Sorry I assure you I was working on it for multiple hours going to sleep now finally

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                      Hmm, a tiger being aligned with Town? Weren't they all mistreated by Joe Exotic in that zoo? At least that's my take after half-reading an interview with Chealsi Putman who was his niece.

I think an equal narrative that fits is that you could be a third-party serial killer. I had you pegged a the vigi for some time now, but just being a random tiger.. I don't see how the flavour has you town-aligned. I mean, you're literally a prisoner in Joe's animal-prison.

I don't know what to think anymore.
                      I think that suspicion is fair, which is part of why I have generally been against name claiming this game. And in terms of balancing you KNOW that the town needed me to keep numbers in control because think where we’d be if those scummies hadn’t been flipping at the rate they have —I’m not taking credit for killing all the scum nor for being superior at discerning them, just assuring you that I agree that my role is pretty nuts but perhaps consider the balls it would take to spin this lie (& what even my angle would be?), then maybe further compare my playing this game to my behavior playing as a werewolf last game (I think only you were there for that kassius)?

Like i said before—the truth is all I got when I’m trapped in a zoo and it feels like everyone’s trying to kill me.

Comment

• You've had some fantastic roles, these last 2 games PF, that's for sure.

Comment

• :laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:

I just read this rofl. Ummmmm ok then PF.... looooooool ROFLCOPTER

I'll be back in 30 days and 30 nights after I fast and seek enlightenment to give my take on this claim :inquisitive::inquisitive::inquisitive:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• You realize Joe Exotic decided to kill some perfectly healthy Tigers and buried them on his zoo property. :whip: lol

I don't get the balance at all in this game.

So town has ---

A Strong Willed Strongman Vigilante Tiger who can speak words that is an every night action non x-shot killer

A Strong Willed Bulletproof Townie

A Bulletproof Townie

A Voyeur

An Alarmist

A Tracker

A Jailer (Odd Nights)

A Strong Willed Name Cop

An Innocent Vanilla Townie

While Scum has---

A Godfather who decided to make a night one kill ?????

A Novice Role Cop

While 3rd Party has---

An Cult Recruiter (who can be ascetic on even nights only) and flipped a regular old Cult Recruiter which usually means the cultist recruits can NOT retain their power roles. Improved Cult Recruiters recruits can maintain roles as it says on wiki page...…

An Inquisitor (Nightly Serial Killer/With an "if fail" modifier they become cultists who retain abilities)

Both these roles have Moderator flexibility in what happens if they die to their recruits and if they can even recruit Mafia at all.

The game has ONE unclaimed left which is M_LEO
                            ROFL Obviously M_Leo must reveal today or face the rope :lynched:

This game is SOOOO Kill heavy.. If Voth had lived and PF had been EATING PEOPLE every night along with mafia kills each night AND Town Lynches this game would be over already.. :rolleyes4:

I don't get it at ALL

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• But then again there could be an explanation to this

Maybe instead of a talking tiger townie strong willed strongman vigilante.. we have the name of someone whom I most feared as a town enemy in this setup which could explain the use of a tiger to make kills we keep seeing and reveal Strongman Strong-Willed Mafia Usurper town has yet to uncover in this weak ass mafia we seem to be facing. Of course Jessup could just be being paranoid..:wacko:

None other than a fine zoo owner named Mario Tabraue in Tiger King that he got caught up in a little chop and dice murder because he was a the biggest drug lord in the 70's and 80's in Florida and a mafia kingpin that many said the actual movie Scarface was based on.. He got caught up in some murders.. but he was just there he says with a wink. He wasn't the one who did the killings or murders of course.. he just was present when they cut up the corpses doing a little chopping and dicing and meat grinding..:laugh4:.

Meet MArio and his friends!!

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I don't buy it PF lol

VOTE PARTYFALCON