No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow I missed this episode of Tiger King. :rolleyes5::rolleyes5::rolleyes5: This character was badass!! You should have seen his interview and what he said about Carol Baskin

FACEPALM!!!!
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by PoopCat View Post
      Checking in really quick:Click image for larger version

Name:	party_tiger_by_music_raven_d3j5heh-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD03MTMiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC8xODRkOGU3Mi04M2NjLTRiNjQtOGE0Mi01NDlmNzE2OTk4MjFcL2QzajVoZWgtZmI3
Views:	316
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	1341742​​
      1. I am 98% sure Party Falcon is actually The Town Party Tiger. As usual, her arguments and seeding in previous posts strike me as logical townie behavior. If she was anti-town, I don't think she'd target the two cultists, which weren't a threat to her and would continue to occupy time during the day phases. The 2% of suspicion is paranoia that I'm getting got by one of my favorite people. (Same goes for you OvTI!)
      2. Unless Party Tiger has a better target for tonight, I strongly recommend Zeebu as the default target, so we could confirm the bulletproof claim.
      3. I'm back on the fence over Kassius, but I'm unconvinced so far to switch off of M_Leonhard.
      How in the heck is cult not a threat to her poopcat? If she was recruited by cult she loses her win condition...of course cult was a threat to her and EVERYONE in the game no matter what side you were on. Unless of course you were Kthx and Voth:furious3:
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

How in the heck is cult not a threat to her poopcat? If she was recruited by cult she loses her win condition...of course cult was a threat to her and EVERYONE in the game no matter what side you were on. Unless of course you were Kthx and Voth:furious3:
        Jessup I am strong-willed, cult cannot recruit me; cult is a threat to me because I am town.

I hope whoever’s town can see why I was putting off claiming for as long as possible this day phase, since I knew at the very least it would be a huge distraction and make it highly unlikely we’d get more information and higher likelihood I’d get lynched today.

If you’re town, help me focus our energy back on scum hunting. If in the end you end up lynching me I understand (obviously not happy about it and will fight like hell until my dying breath because I’m playing to my win condition and I know lynching me is the wrong move for town), but I want to make sure that If that happens that town has all of the information it needs to work together for a win—because if you’re a townie you’ll know you fucked up the minute I flip and the panic will set in when you realized you killed the fucking tiger and now you’re trapped in the zoo with killers and you got rid of your best offense/defense (doesn’t this sound really fitting if Joe Exotic, Convicted Tiger Murderer IRL loses everything bc he killed his tiger who was actually supposed to be his loyal ally?).

Comment

• Also poopcat and OTI.. I'm sure PF is super cool. This is a game though and nothing personal lol. Obviously we are all invested in the game but to base a vote off real life feeling for her is just silly. lol. I really like you all myself. This is nothing personal. I just refuse to but this claim. This can be when mafia gets uglyish. I have to strongly disagree and explain why. I can NOT buy she is a tiger. It sounds real cool and wow that would be neato!! and stuff.. but come on this is mafia not animal kingdom mafia where I'm a snake and you are an owl and kassius is a monkey. This is about real people and roles . The animal aspect is ridiculous.
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Edit * I just refuse to BUY this claim*
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post

Jessup I am strong-willed, cult cannot recruit me; cult is a threat to me because I am town.

I hope whoever’s town can see why I was putting off claiming for as long as possible this day phase, since I knew at the very least it would be a huge distraction and make it highly unlikely we’d get more information and higher likelihood I’d get lynched today.

If you’re town, help me focus our energy back on scum hunting. If in the end you end up lynching me I understand (obviously not happy about it and will fight like hell until my dying breath because I’m playing to my win condition and I know lynching me is the wrong move for town), but I want to make sure that If that happens that town has all of the information it needs to work together for a win—because if you’re a townie you’ll know you fucked up the minute I flip and the panic will set in when you realized you killed the fucking tiger and now you’re trapped in the zoo with killers and you got rid of your best offense/defense (doesn’t this sound really fitting if Joe Exotic, Convicted Tiger Murderer IRL loses everything bc he killed his tiger who was actually supposed to be his loyal ally?).
              LOL PF I JUST CAN'T .. I'm dead rofl. I REFUSE to allow my intellect to believe this crap.hahahahah

Great try if you fool OTI and poopcat with this nonsense I hope you all laugh about it until you are in your 90's ROFL but comeon girlfriend hahahah
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Don't even know why I bothered writing my analysis piece 2 pages back, it's the same story every analysis I do. I'm scum-hunting, have been all game long. No analysis I write gets picked up, quoted, questioned. It's all fact, that's why, and there's nothing to debate. Or more likely, just no-one reads it. Seems like there is a circle of friends on here having a private chat and I'm not invited.

I'm not convinced at all on the PF lynch, I'm not diving on that out of self preservation, either. At worst I can peg PF as a third party serial killer, that has a specific win condition to eliminate people that are not part of the main Joe Exotic zoo. This is why the 2 cult leaders are dead. Now, PF is just trying to figure out who to target next. As a townie, her role seems ridiculously OP, in a game absolutely stacked with powerful roles. But if she is, she can't be lynched. I don't see how she can win by all town dying, so even if she is third party, it makes sense for town to keep her alive.

I see literally no scenario, apart from Jessup's almost too-crazy-to-believe Mafia usurper theory, where she is Mafia-aligned. There's way too many holes for this to stick with the other deaths. It doesn't make sense for Mafia to openly target third parties/cult leaders when they could do a job themselves of sowing disarray and fragmenting town. Mafia have been killing town, PF has killed Kthx and Voth. I have no doubt of this at all. What I do doubt is the alignment, but for anybody reading this far into one of my posts (a dollar for each of you should set me back about 2 bucks I think), it really doesn't matter as she's not Mafia. And Mafia needs to die today.

Comment

• Victory Conditions (9~12 Players)
                  The Cult Team wins if every Mafia Team member (i.e. all Mafiosos + Mafia assistant that made a rendezvous with the Mafiosos) is dead and the total number of Cult Team votes > the total number of Citizen Team votes.

Do you guys not get cult is a threat to mafia as well? WTF is going on. I know I'm sleep deprived but I'm not that far gone. Cult is a threat to mafia and town. This is why I refuse to believe with all out roles on the green tea PF is a member of it. NO FKIN WAY!!
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Also kass wtf. I've been listening to you. I believe you are jail keeper right now. I read ALL your posts and have responded to many too
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Kass I'm trying to fkin save your life right now lol ………………..
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• If PF was scum she ABSOLUTELY would want cult dead ..

Green Team / town feels exactly the same as mafia does about cult. They are TERRIBLE for mafia. Often cult REMOVES you abilities too and makes you into a Vanilla Cultist.. This is NOT HARD
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Non-Town Ascetics get much more out of being Ascetic, as they generally have no need for protection from kills but very much value immunity to investigations, roleblocks, redirects, and so forth. Their main worry is that someone will figure out they have an unclaimed Ascetic modifier and wonder why

This was Kthx on those odd nights.. All the bulletproofs mean NOTHING all your roles are trumped. YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN RECRUITED.

Voth was a serial kill who recruited you if he fail. Win Win for him.

SCUM WAS TERRIFIED OF BOTH THESE PLAYERS AS WAS OUR TOWN..

PF IS FKING SCUM LOL!

DO NOT LOOK AT HER AS SOME HERO TOWNIE FOR ELIMINATING CULT LEADERS ROFL.. HUGE MISTAKE
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I wish I was a day vigi so bad right now like I claimed day 1 rofl.. I'd nip this in the bud right now rofl..

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Sorry jess it was more targeted towards the ones that have got 13 posts on their whole forum account. I know you read at least some of mine

I'm just tired now, tired of having to defend myself for days upon nights upon days. Please tell me, and this open to all, what you would have done differently in my situation when Voth announced he was the town jailkeeper. This seems to be the only action I'm getting called out on, out of the whole game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                                Sorry jess it was more targeted towards the ones that have got 13 posts on their whole forum account. I know you read at least some of mine

I'm just tired now, tired of having to defend myself for days upon nights upon days. Please tell me, and this open to all, what you would have done differently in my situation when Voth announced he was the town jailkeeper. This seems to be the only action I'm getting called out on, out of the whole game.
                                ya I feel you kass. I'm tired too .. I've done all I can and so have you. Me you PF OTI and poop def at our limit. I just hope town can win. As of now I trust your jailer claim. If PF is a real townie tiger I may not tho ahahahahahahah.. This game is almost over either way. Today is last big crunch I suspect.

Def wish zebu and M_Leo could post more as all this convo is pointless w/o them. I'm ready for this to end tho for realz myself. I'd like the phase to at least wait for
                                m_leonhard and Zeebu to make one more post each. Its a crucial stage of the game. Halp
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X