No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I claimed was that I’m town. What the rest of the role is I’m keeping under wraps. Either I’m trying to get scum to target or roleblock me or something tonight... or I’m trying to reverse psychologize them into not doing so.

So basically I’m just talking to talk.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Yeah the first day phase over a holiday weekend got to over 400 posts. I tried to participate but there was no chance in hell I was going to be able to read through every post and respond to every detail. In my defense, I did say that I was against a Scarlet lynch, because I didn't think there was any way in hell that he would come in here and dominate the spotlight in a new environment as scum. Of course, I didn't offer a better alternative, so I was still useless.

I'm back at work now so I'll go back to my normal activity during the day. Although with my luck, this night phase will run throughout irl days..

For what it's worth, the last second push onto Scarlet right before day phase was set to end will be interesting to see discussed next phase.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• So, assuming I don't die tonight I imagine people are going to pointing the finger at me so I'm going to try to get out ahead of it:

1) kthx switched to scarlet making it 4/4/4 (scarlet on me, kthx on scarlet, me on kthx). The consensus is a no-lynch D1 is a waste, regardless of who dies. I was watching thread because I wasn't going to let some last minute fuckery result in my death, and I chose (perhaps incorrectly) to lynch the only available person I could with my vote.

2) If I were scum there's no fucking way in hell I'd stick my neck out like that, especially considering the heat already on me for not wanting to shoot random people and preferring to lynch kthx ahead of shooting him.

3) To address Voth, I had originally switched off scarlet because I came to the conclusion that he was confused about how our games are typically set up (there's always a fucking doctor, there isn't always a strongman, which he seemed to be soooooooo convinced of). I made a whole post about it, you just missed it. Once kthx switched, I could of either allowed a no lynch to go through or hammer scarlet (and only scarlet) and so I chose him.

4) I still had some suspicion of him at the time. His nameclaim also contributed to me switching off of him but I bet if you Google "Tiger King" the current husband's name comes up pretty quickly, so I didn't think it was locked in that that confirmed his townieness.

5) Scarlet was going after me hard and I know what my role is, adding to my suspicions.

6) I'm gonna be 100% honest here, part of me didn't want D2 to be 32 more pages.

tl;dr: I switched because it was that or a no lynch, I wasn't convinced scarlet was town but I didn't love his wagon either, and a small part of me was just fucking tired of reading his constant posts.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
          So, assuming I don't die tonight I imagine people are going to pointing the finger at me so I'm going to try to get out ahead of it:

1) kthx switched to scarlet making it 4/4/4 (scarlet on me, kthx on scarlet, me on kthx). The consensus is a no-lynch D1 is a waste, regardless of who dies. I was watching thread because I wasn't going to let some last minute fuckery result in my death, and I chose (perhaps incorrectly) to lynch the only available person I could with my vote.

2) If I were scum there's no fucking way in hell I'd stick my neck out like that, especially considering the heat already on me for not wanting to shoot random people and preferring to lynch kthx ahead of shooting him.

3) To address Voth, I had originally switched off scarlet because I came to the conclusion that he was confused about how our games are typically set up (there's always a fucking doctor, there isn't always a strongman, which he seemed to be soooooooo convinced of). I made a whole post about it, you just missed it. Once kthx switched, I could of either allowed a no lynch to go through or hammer scarlet (and only scarlet) and so I chose him.

4) I still had some suspicion of him at the time. His nameclaim also contributed to me switching off of him but I bet if you Google "Tiger King" the current husband's name comes up pretty quickly, so I didn't think it was locked in that that confirmed his townieness.

5) Scarlet was going after me hard and I know what my role is, adding to my suspicions.

6) I'm gonna be 100% honest here, part of me didn't want D2 to be 32 more pages.

tl;dr: I switched because it was that or a no lynch, I wasn't convinced scarlet was town but I didn't love his wagon either, and a small part of me was just fucking tired of reading his constant posts.
          Yup I definitely did miss that post.

I didn't even think of him being confused about setup of our games as a possible reason to unvote him. Maybe that's why it felt like I was constantly banging my head against the wall when talking to him. It really did feel like what I was saying was obvious Mafia 101 but he was acting like I was the biggest scumbag on earth for pointing it out. Infuriating but I guess that makes sense.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Jessup your plan was terrible and close to 8 people said all of two words that entire game which went unnoticed due to your lies. I am not beholden to your roleclaim demands and don't fold to lynch terrorism. Backwards, willby, overwhatever and others are the ones you should be crying about and trying to lynch, not myself. I'm not playing your game, I'm playing mine.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• My role, my choice.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                My role, my choice.
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• he isn't black though.
                  2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
                    he isn't black though.
                    Italian mafiosos have blue eyes silly billy.

OMG yessss emoticons are back too!! Wahooooo

:kid::fear::santa2::chef::sultan::evil3::idea::rif le::book2::snore::dunce::hair:perator::beatnik::smart::deal2::vanish::furious3:: lips::angel::shocked3::cowboy::thinking2::joker::r olleyes5::kid::stooge_larry::elf:
                    Love the Tiger King!! :crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown:: crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::c rown:
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Jess your post is technically hate speech because you're thinking about shooting a man in a turban. I'm triggered.

(Overstrand)>no

Comment

Jess your post is technically hate speech because you're thinking about shooting a man in a turban. I'm triggered.

Also I find it ironic how he doesn't accept my not revealing role lifestyle but expects us all to cater to his. He threatened to lynch me even though it's just how I was born.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Don't take my post as support for your douchery, it's not. Was just making a joke.
                          (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Don't take my post as support for your douchery, it's not. Was just making a joke.
                            Don't worry you supporting my opinions means quite literally nothing to me.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• And I wouldn't expect it to.
                              (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Any idea when this phase is over? Halp