TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

I am. I'm voting on one of the two people that killed Exalt.
    Why won't you name claim? Do you want town to trust you or not? It is simple to do. PROVE YOU ARE TOWN AND NAME CLAIM KTHX
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post

I’ve finally (mostly) caught up; day one was a shit storm. I have to be honest I couldn’t tell for sure whether exalt was town but now I can see that he was.

I got a scummy read off of both willby and Voth — willby wasn’t logicking very consistently IMO day 1, and Voth was logicking too consistently. Everyone can talk about voths babybrain from the past 2 games or whatever but I’ve played 2 games with Voth where Voth was town and he was not speaking this rationally; is it because this time Voth knows who’s town and isn’t trying to wade through all of this insane bullshit like the rest of us? It’s surprisingly difficult to tell what’s going on right now if you don’t have a secret exclusive year book featuring your scum buddies.

That said, it’s nothing more than a hunch that applies equally to willby and Voth (ie i think they’re both playing weird for them, possibly scummy), given they were both seen visiting the now-dead.

Vote voth.

m_leonhard are you Doc Antle?
      I see Party Falcon’s thinking. I’m good with voting either. Maybe if Voth is voted off liger island we’ll actually be able to keep up with posts, but I feel like Wilby is a stronger candidate for lynching. Given that he has a strong reputation for saying lots of helpful things and has been silent. (I even remember him from 5 years ago when I played a couple times). Memorial Day Weekend seems like too convenient of an excuse (though I don’t think he’s even offered one). Plus he voted for scarlet. Plus he was one of the ones that visited Exalt.

Comment

• Fine.

I am Simba, my uncle killed my father and my goal is to find Scar and reclaim my kingdom. But first I have to find Nala and bang one out.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
          Fine.

I am Simba, my uncle killed my father and my goal is to find Scar and reclaim my kingdom. But first I have to find Nala and bang one out.
          IT is hurting town kthx.. just help for once this game .. you are totally useless. .voting out our town cop and being shady and scummy as crap the whole way.. srsly .. help and stop being a shit head.

Tell us the town YOUR NAME and if you refuse WHY. Can WE PLEASE MOVE ON.. JUST DO IT...
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Obviously we need to hear from willby and voth lol. They up to their ears in this now ROFL. My hubby nabbed you both hahah gj baby!!
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• WILLBY,VOTH and KTHX

ALL PROVEN CREEPERS

KTHX refuses to even share his name.. probably 2 or 3 scum right here :laugh:
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Kthx is a troll. He likely craves meaningful connection, but doesn’t know how to human so he gets attention by pissing people off online. Pretty classic. Side note: both me and my characters are indeed queer. (I’m pansexual). So your hate speech, kthx, is at least accurate. Then again from your repeated references to Disney I’m guessing you are too. Internalized homophobia. It happens to the best of us buddy.

While I agree with you Jessup, I think you’re giving kthx what he craves. So I’d just ignore him for now.

Vote Willby

Comment

• Willby also brought up Memorial Day Weekend during the day 1 phase. Willby, Kassius, and myself were the 3 who brought it up, for whatever that's worth. I'm not sure OverthinkingIt should have roleclaimed here. I guess it's nice to know Kthx got roleblocked, but it wasn't really pertinent information. And if he was roleblocked by the mafia, then they are going to hit a home run tonight most likely unless we have a doctor. We better hope Willby/Voth is the roleblocker.

PS if it was a town roleblocker who targeted Kthx, please don't say anything. We already have too many power roles claimed. If Exalt hadn't died I would have just kept my mouth shut, but I couldn't pass up a 50/50 chance to nail scum.
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                    At least I can finally be useful. Voth andWillBy both visited Exalt last night. Which one of you killed him?

I guess I'll Vote WILLBY just to pick one.
                    Just in case this gets lost in the spam, this is the only post that matters today.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post
                      Kthx is a troll. He likely craves meaningful connection, but doesn’t know how to human so he gets attention by pissing people off online. Pretty classic. Side note: both me and my characters are indeed queer. (I’m pansexual). So your hate speech, kthx, is at least accurate. Then again from your repeated references to Disney I’m guessing you are too. Internalized homophobia. It happens to the best of us buddy.

While I agree with you Jessup, I think you’re giving kthx what he craves. So I’d just ignore him for now.

Vote Willby
                      Nah, married and have kids who watched Disney movies when they were younger. Should have majored in psychology instead of gender studies.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Ok I can OverthinkingIt but I still think asking him to reveal his name is a valuable play us townies should demand him to do. He has a lot of shade so far and is being useless. It is holding up the game in many angles which is why I'm asking him to do such a simple thing yet he still refuses. I hope everyone realizes how scummy he is. He is NOT helping town at all being like this.

Also love you are honest and decent about who you are!! :gorgeous: RAINBOW PRIDE!!!
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post

I’ve finally (mostly) caught up; day one was a shit storm. I have to be honest I couldn’t tell for sure whether exalt was town but now I can see that he was.

I got a scummy read off of both willby and Voth — willby wasn’t logicking very consistently IMO day 1, and Voth was logicking too consistently. Everyone can talk about voths babybrain from the past 2 games or whatever but I’ve played 2 games with Voth where Voth was town and he was not speaking this rationally; is it because this time Voth knows who’s town and isn’t trying to wade through all of this insane bullshit like the rest of us? It’s surprisingly difficult to tell what’s going on right now if you don’t have a secret exclusive year book featuring your scum buddies.

That said, it’s nothing more than a hunch that applies equally to willby and Voth (ie i think they’re both playing weird for them, possibly scummy), given they were both seen visiting the now-dead.

Vote voth.

m_leonhard are you Doc Antle?
                          I'm just a simple man who's hard for lions.

But also...as a newb who clearly fucked up last round and jumped on the wrong train: I'm going to listen to you veterans a bit more this day. I definitely think this reasoning makes sense re these two. Plus, I can't tell if kthx is just irl scum or game scum...or both?

Comment

• Vote kthx

at this point I’m in agreement. Dude is prolly carol fkin baskins

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Byahhhhhh

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                .PS if it was a town roleblocker who targeted Kthx, please don't say anything. We already have too many power roles claimed. If Exalt hadn't died I would have just kept my mouth shut, but I couldn't pass up a 50/50 chance to nail scum.
                                TP is a veritable font of wisdom today.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X