• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    And I wouldn't expect it to.
    So stop telling me them
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Since nobody is talking, if I host next which I'm planning on, I think I might run an aliases game where everyone uses created names so that the new players can play without as much meta stuff as there is this game. Might be a good way to ease them into this chaos.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• “A lot of people think that Tigers took my legs. No. It actually happened from a zip-line accident.”

You know what they say about assumptions..

Exalt / John Reinke / Town Tracker is dead.

Begin Day 2
        Last edited by Halp; 05-26-2020, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• VOTE KTHX
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• wtf vehicle, kthx, party falcon, leo d w.e ur name is, and VEHICLE i hate u!
            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• VOTE KTHX
              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• At least I can finally be useful. Voth andWillBy both visited Exalt last night. Which one of you killed him?

I guess I'll Vote WILLBY just to pick one.
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• VOTE WILLBY no way he is "cop" or town "doctor this time

Comment

• I was thinking Willby was scum anyways so that makes this fairly easy for me.

Vote: Willby
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• K Flavor is real .. this phase I'd like to see Kthx BE FIRST to share his character name.

It is not a lot to ask since you are town. Not even asking you to reveal ur role just ur name.

If he continues this bs let's lynch him. Time for kthx to help town but allow him to say his name NOW

I see no reason why you would hesitate to do this Kthx. Just your name and do it soon please. Resiolve my mistrust of you NOW

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Exalt RIP to a real one. We'll trade you 1:1 though at least. I'll pour one out in the meantime
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          K Flavor is real .. this phase I'd like to see Kthx BE FIRST to share his character name.

It is not a lot to ask since you are town. Not even asking you to reveal ur role just ur name.

If he continues this bs let's lynch him. Time for kthx to help town but allow him to say his name NOW

I see no reason why you would hesitate to do this Kthx. Just your name and do it soon please. Resiolve my mistrust of you NOW

We have a watcher who saw two people visit Exalt who died last night and you are still going on about this shit? Get over this random crusade and start helping town.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• You three have a reason you all went for willby immediately? Want to share or you just guessing wildly? Kthx was on the scarlet train too..
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              You three have a reason you all went for willby immediately? Want to share or you just guessing wildly? Kthx was on the scarlet train too..
                              I called out willby as scum last phase and TP saw him visit exalt, voth visited also but I think he seems more like town honestly.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

We have a watcher who saw two people visit Exalt who died last night and you are still going on about this shit? Get over this random crusade and start helping town.
                                YOUR NAME PLEASE.. IT IS NOT HARD AND POSES NO RISK TO YOU
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X