TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post

I'm just a simple man who's hard for lions.

But also...as a newb who clearly fucked up last round and jumped on the wrong train: I'm going to listen to you veterans a bit more this day. I definitely think this reasoning makes sense re these two. Plus, I can't tell if kthx is just irl scum or game scum...or both?
    I overplay things a bit online when I run into people who like to tell others what to say or think but I'm not too bad. Not a big fan of the LGBT parade types but have several gay friends in my group that don't make being gay their personality. Just regular people talking about regular things. And in game I have a role I don't want mafia to know about so I don't get targeted, pretty basic stuff really.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I also can’t tell if kthx is Carol Baskins in game of just channeling her irl. For the record, kthx, I’m in a marriage and family therapy masters program. So *shrug* I am mastering in psychology. I’m sorry you feel the need to assert that you matter by spewing hatred. I hope you feel seen somewhere in your life enough to not be constantly projecting toxic masculinity. That’s a pretty heavy weight to carry.

Comment

• Warkwark is obvscum but irl he is like at least 78% true blue heart of mostly gold.

also not sure yet if ur obvscum but since it seems like the mod fucked up and allowed flavor to matter possibly... gonna have to take a stab at it imo. Claim your name. I think my vote remains until I am satisfied.

good luck! I’ll respond at my leisure but I will not feel compelled to do so until you name claim.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post
          I also can’t tell if kthx is Carol Baskins in game of just channeling her irl. For the record, kthx, I’m in a marriage and family therapy masters program. So *shrug* I am mastering in psychology. I’m sorry you feel the need to assert that you matter by spewing hatred. I hope you feel seen somewhere in your life enough to not be constantly projecting toxic masculinity. That’s a pretty heavy weight to carry.
          I'll refrain from mansplaining myself because this thread is going way off the rails.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

I'll refrain from mansplaining myself because this thread is going way off the rails.

I didn’t actually watch the show is this some sort of something or just you doin you

Comment

• And Jessup I am fully on board with your reasoning. I just think we have more promising leads rn and I’m unsure if kthx is just socially inept or scum. Probably both. And I am glad you’re confirmed Town, Jessup, bc I like you enough that I’d assume you were town even if you were scum.

Comment

• Actually I think we could likely just go with a game breaking mass name claim

Comment

• Is anyone against an orderly name claim? We would of course have to do this in a way that made sense. Generally we’d get buy off from a majority of us then decide on a claim order

Comment

• I’m good with name claiming.

Who’s up for name claiming and who’s opposed?

Comment

• Also the fact that overthinkingit just said a bunch of things in defense of wark without listing an alternative is silly too

Comment

• If Kthx says his name I'll agree. The only issue is there are some traitors in Tiger King who were part of the zoo who betrayed Joe Exotic so names are not going 100% confirm.. plus we likely have a cult starting tonight. We already had a townie claim a modifier for the possibility of it. Also there are character in other zoos who could be aligned.

I don't think we should mass claim names if kthx refuses quite yet..

OverthinkingIt Same feeling! It is nice to play with new people. makes this way more fun and interesting.
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• No what the fuck we DO NOT NEED THIS SHIT WE NEED TO HEAR FROM WILLBY AND VOTH.

If youre town, I’m talking to you: we need to keep quiet and focused. Don’t let scum derail.

Comment

• For the record I didn’t tell anyone what to think. I just asked that y’all not use hateful slurs and respect the lgbtq people in the game and the boundaries set by the mod. Glad to hear there’s a human somewhere in there. I was half sure you were out there committing hate crimes and jerking off to pictures of Trump.

zeebu is kthx wark? I said we should go with Willby or Voth in earlier posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
                              No what the fuck we DO NOT NEED THIS SHIT WE NEED TO HEAR FROM WILLBY AND VOTH.

If youre town, I’m talking to you: we need to keep quiet and focused. Don’t let scum derail.
                              I hate to beat a dead horse but IT IS VERY VALID FOR KTHX TO REVEAL HIS CHARACTER NAME TO PROVE HE CAN BE TRUSTED. IF HE LIES HE COULD VERY WELL SAY ANOTHER TOWNIES NAME. THIS IS WHY I AM PUSHING FOR KTHX TO BE HONEST AND SIMPLY REVEAL HIS NAME

At least town should demand this one name claim.. WHO ARE YOU KTHX?
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post
                                For the record I didn’t tell anyone what to think. I just asked that y’all not use hateful slurs and respect the lgbtq people in the game and the boundaries set by the mod. Glad to hear there’s a human somewhere in there. I was half sure you were out there committing hate crimes and jerking off to pictures of Trump.

zeebu is kthx wark? I said we should go with Willby or Voth in earlier posts.
                                Look, I didn't call anyone a faggot i just used it as a pejorative, theres a line between the two, plus it isn't used in the literal sense of the word in a derogatory way towards the gay community but as a way where your talking shit amongst friends. You as an educated person can tell the difference I would assume.

Anyways done with that in a forum mafia game, back to not giving out my role so I don't get killed by scum.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X