No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also why does everyone keep spreading the lie that we have many claimed cops?? Is this just scum over-classifying roles as cops to try to pull a real cop claim? Unless I’m missing something we’ve had no real cop claims, just:
    1 watcher claim
    1 psychologist/psychiatrist claim
    1 voyeur claim
    1 follower flipped
    1 tracker flipped

psychologist / psychiatrist is the closest to cop, but we haven’t actually seen any reason to disbelieve this number of investigative roles considering they all have very disparate utility. We had 2 FAKE cop claims (scarlet and Jessup) both we have gotten confirmation that those were FAKE (by mod confirmation). If I’m indeed missing something and others did soft claim PLEASE DO NOT OPENLY CORRECT ME AND OUT THESE PR’s (it’s of course more likely for scum with more eyes to have caught something I didn’t but still it’s not worth it), I’m just trying to point out that we as townies need to work to keep the narrative honest bc it’s in scums interest to sew confusion and perpetuate lies.

for everyone who has forgotten that I already did this because I’m just a lurker who never posts,
    vote voth

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
      Also why does everyone keep spreading the lie that we have many claimed cops?? Is this just scum over-classifying roles as cops to try to pull a real cop claim? Unless I’m missing something we’ve had no real cop claims, just:
      1 watcher claim
      1 voyeur claim
      1 follower flipped
      1 tracker flipped

psychologist / psychiatrist is the closest to cop, but we haven’t actually seen any reason to disbelieve this number of investigative roles considering they all have very disparate utility. We had 2 FAKE cop claims (scarlet and Jessup) both we have gotten confirmation that those were FAKE (by mod confirmation). If I’m indeed missing something and others did soft claim PLEASE DO NOT OPENLY CORRECT ME AND OUT THESE PR’s (it’s of course more likely for scum with more eyes to have caught something I didn’t but still it’s not worth it), I’m just trying to point out that we as townies need to work to keep the narrative honest bc it’s in scums interest to sew confusion and perpetuate lies.

for everyone who has forgotten that I already did this because I’m just a lurker who never posts,
      vote voth
      We're lazy here, if you can learn anything about anyone, you're a cop. If you can protect anyone in any fashion, you're a doctor. But your post is accurate 100%
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• lol. I don't know what to say fellas - I've shouted everything from the roof of the building until I'm red in the face.

If you can't see Willby's scum team goons coming out of NOWHERE for the first time in FORTY FUCKING PAGES (Hi Partyfalcon and Kassius), then I don't know what to say.

Will reiterating everything that has gone on help? I'm not writing anymore essays because I have said it all already - go back since phase change and read if you're curious. I don't know why people give a pass to Willby disappearing for most of the Jessup debacle only to jump on a wagon and disappear until he was lynched. I don't know why anyone is assuming there is a SK when there was only one kill last night. I don't know why it is so unlikely that a mafia team might immediately move to kill one of the most dangerous players in the game on N1. I don't know why I wrote essay after essay after essay trying to hunt scum just for you guys to get duped by a lurker who hasn't done shit except shitpost early on and defend himself now with his feet to the fire. I don't know why town has so far been unable or unwilling to think for itself and has instead allowed the least common denominators to drive thought processes.

I am not going further into these points anymore. I've even gone as far as asking you to lynch me tomorrow if Willby doesn't flip strongman and you have no better leads. I do plan on using my last jailkeep tonight but obviously I will not disclose on whom. I will obviously do it with the best interests of town in mind and if I cannot do that, I would abstain and hope for the best tomorrow.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          I know Partyfalcon, I'm holding out my vote though for now. I will decide which of those two to vote before this phase ends. Does this phase end tonight? I'm about to sleep again a while. The point I wanted to make is 2 or even 3 of this group of voth, willby and the_paul could be scum lol. This could be a well thought out deflection campaign early to ruin town. I understand we have no other options this vote but believe me.. if one flips scum on the vote I still won't trust the two left implicitly. Being a Vanilla Townie now makes me very uncomfy this game as I have no evidence to base things off of myself. I hope you understand my paranoid behavior .. especially at this critical juncture
          (I'm not going to lie about my motivation, I want you to vote Voth.)

Did you notice how Voth allegedly chose to protect an unclaimed and unknown Exalt over the confirmed townie? The roleblock wouldnt even hurt you, as you dont have night actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I think there was a miscommunication. My role, which I would typically call psychologist, is called psychiatrist. I am looking for a serial killer. I visit one player each night, if they are the serial killer, they become a townie.

Though I dont think I've hosted a game with this role in it, I do think I've played one and thought it was called psychologist. but a quick google of mafiascum psychiatrist gets you to the page.

As an aside, the page you linked, psychologist, describes the gunsmith/weaponsmith role I've used in games, which led to some confusion in the past as well
            Right, a miscommunication - you fucked up your fakeclaim. Jesus people.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I'm still up in the air and willing to vote either way, I'm looking forward to actually hearing from more people. For better or for worse, you 2 are my 2 favorite players left in the game, so I don't have to worry about personal likes or dislikes swaying me one way or another. You 2 are also (imo) 2 of the best players on these forums, so I'm not going to trust either one of you, ever. I'm still not sold, I just can't even calculate the odds of the mafia using a (presumably) x-shot strongman on night 1, and conveniently targeting the same player that the bus driver does, on night 1, in a 16 person game. I know Exalt is obviously a night action magnet, but fuck me those odds. We'll see what other people have to say about it all, maybe we can even learn a thing or 2 about the other people in the game along the way.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Also why does everyone keep spreading the lie that we have many claimed cops?? Is this just scum over-classifying roles as cops to try to pull a real cop claim? Unless I’m missing something we’ve had no real cop claims, just:
                1 watcher claim
                1 voyeur claim
                1 follower flipped
                1 tracker flipped

vote voth
                Hi, yeah Willby scum team goon, you already voted me, but thanks for re-affirming your vote.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

(I'm not going to lie about my motivation, I want you to vote Voth.)

Did you notice how Voth allegedly chose to protect an unclaimed and unknown Exalt over the confirmed townie? The roleblock wouldnt even hurt you, as you dont have night actions.
                  To be fair, if I were Voth in this scenario, I absolutely would not have protected Jessup with some of the other names in this game still. 1) She is, by her own admission, a vanilla townie now, and 2) Voth and Jessup aren't exactly BFFs. I would have been shocked if that was the direction Voth went honestly.

Comment

• WillBy did you perhaps share your name when you claimed? Please point me to post # if so (this isn’t a big deal—like I said before to Jessup I’m not really on board the NameClaimCampaignTrain, I’m just curious; also sorry for being too lazy to pick back through the past 10 pages to check on my own)

Comment

• His flavor name is Jeff Lowe

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

To be fair, if I were Voth in this scenario, I absolutely would not have protected Jessup with some of the other names in this game still. 1) She is, by her own admission, a vanilla townie now, and 2) Voth and Jessup aren't exactly BFFs. I would have been shocked if that was the direction Voth went honestly.
                        This -- and who the hell would target Jessup? He has no power beyond now being confirmed. Why would
                        scum waste a shot on him?

Can't you see how hard Willby is reaching right now? Grasping at any straw to get votes changing my way.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

WillBy did you perhaps share your name when you claimed? Please point me to post # if so (this isn’t a big deal—like I said before to Jessup I’m not really on board the NameClaimCampaignTrain, I’m just curious; also sorry for being too lazy to pick back through the past 10 pages to check on my own)
                          It's the same post paul quoted last page with the role claim. I will link it here for convenience- it's too long for quoting.

Comment

Clarify?
                            i would have expected to see multiple deaths the first night if there was a serial killer, thats the majority of it

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Right, a miscommunication - you fucked up your fakeclaim. Jesus people.
                              You are misreading this like you misread the "throwaway vote" thing. Blindly pulling quotes will do that to you. I claimed psychiatrist, my role pm matches what's said on mafia scum. I've answered all the questions, but you keep on calling me a lurker and therefore scum. So go ahead and keep trying to pull yourself up by pushing others down, it will only work a max of 1 more phase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

i would have expected to see multiple deaths the first night if there was a serial killer, thats the majority of it
                                But you acknowledge that there are multiple scenarios where there wouldnt be multiple deaths? We have kthx being roleblocked, beast protecting idk who, and plenty of people that havent said anything in a while and may have missed the game.

And you think none of that is as likely as me being a mafia strongman and targeting Exalt N1? Because that's the only way Voths claim works.

Comment

Working...
                                X