Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
    PartyFalcon Kassius

​​​​​​​Overplayed your hand I think this phase.
    No shit. Partyfalcon posts twice - both times about emojis - then offers the groundbreaking insight that me and Willby both aren't "logicking consistently," and then votes me. Then he doubles down in unprecedented activity recently to push for my lynch.

WAKE THE FUCK UP ASSHOLES
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
      for everyone who has forgotten that I already did this because I’m just a lurker who never posts,
      vote voth
      I will give you this - you definitely show up at the right time for your scum team to push a lynch on a townie.

Could have used you (and your scum buddies Willby And Kassius) a lot more earlier leading up to the D1 lynch. Or did the posts about emojis just about exhaust you?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• This sounds ridiculous. But since my #1 focus kthx refuses to fucking answer me and name claim request or role claim after all I did to force him to I'm going to vote WITH HIM ROFL If Voth flips Town I'll at least be satisfied he isn't scum. Plus I didn't like how Willby played. Voth has been screaming so hard to be pro town from beginning, he laid an easter egg saying he was a jailer. I may be crazy because usually when Voth is scum he plays hard for town and usually when he is town he is more obnoxious but I have this feeling after last game he changed his habits and really put his heart into being pro town this time. Honestly my gut has trusted Voth this game. Sometimes gut is best place to go. I'm about to sleep too and don't wanna miss phase end if it happens tonight.

UNVOTE KTHX

VOTE WILLBY
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Phase change is scheduled for tomorrow night. I know this is rich coming from someone who skated through day 1, but this sure doesn't feel like a 14 player game. Someone wake up whoever Poopcat is.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            This sounds ridiculous. But since my #1 focus kthx refuses to fucking answer me and name claim request or role claim after all I did to force him to I'm going to vote WITH HIM ROFL If Voth flips Town I'll at least be satisfied he isn't scum. Plus I didn't like how Willby played. Voth has been screaming so hard to be pro town from beginning, he laid an easter egg saying he was a jailer. I may be crazy because usually when Voth is scum he plays hard for town and usually when he is town he is more obnoxious but I have this feeling after last game he changed his habits and really put his heart into being pro town this time. Honestly my gut has trusted Voth this game. Sometimes gut is best place to go. I'm about to sleep too and don't wanna miss phase end if it happens tonight.

UNVOTE KTHX

VOTE WILLBY
            If its your gut feeling you want to trust, I cant convince you otherwise. I just need to make sure you know the plan once I die and flip literally anything other than mafia strongman. You have to lynch Voth. He admitted there is no other explanation than me being the mafia strongman. Dont blow this.

Comment

• If in fact we have time still I'm all ears to be reconvinced Willby.

PS if there is a bus driver or transporter out here who did an action last night REVEAL YOURSELF. It is your TOWN DUTY!!

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                Hate to take you guys to flavor country, but after so many long winded posts I think that I have to stay on willby. Having a jailor in a show that is about caged animals makes more sense to me than there being a serial killer and psychologist. It just doesn't fit to me. Also the way there was a few waterfall votes on Voth randomly so late looks scummy.
                Joe exotic is the innocent child. You think flavor matters? Exalt is rolling in his grave. Weve got 4 claimed investigative roles amongst a bunch of tiger people and their king.
                Did people get locked in the tiger cages in the show or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  If in fact we have time still I'm all ears to be reconvinced Willby.

PS if there is a bus driver or transporter out here who did an action last night REVEAL YOURSELF. It is your TOWN DUTY!!
                  I dont know what I can do to convince you if it's a gut feeling. I've explained what I can, but the people voting me all wont be reasoned with. You at least gave me that it's a gut feeling. Zeebu claims that its mechanics but cant elaborate. Kthx says flavor, which doesnt make a lot of sense. Backwards and overthinkingit havent been seen in days. I cant even remember if theres anyone else voting on me, it's been a very busy day phase so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Joe exotic is the innocent child. You think flavor matters? Exalt is rolling in his grave. Weve got 4 claimed investigative roles amongst a bunch of tiger people and their king.
                    Did people get locked in the tiger cages in the show or something?
                    Why don't you think I'm scum? Why do you only think I'm third party SK? Why can't I just be the unlucky fella who was sent to make the Exalt kill from the scum team?

It is hugely telling that Willby and company have not accused me of being scum. Think about it.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• The jailkeeper role actually makes sense in a twisted way, since the only reason for the show and the notoriety of Joe Exotic is the fact that he was sentenced to basically die in prison (aka jail). I wouldn't read too much into which character name goes with which role. My character is only known for being pseudo-homosexual and having 3 teeth. Also some hysterical tattoos. How that equates to a watcher is beyond me, which is why I don't think the 2 have to necessarily go hand in hand

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Why don't you think I'm scum? Why do you only think I'm third party SK? Why can't I just be the unlucky fella who was sent to make the Exalt kill from the scum team?

It is hugely telling that Willby and company have not accused me of being scum. Think about it.
                        I legit have no idea what you are talking about. I believe you are confusing two separate things.

First, my roleclaim is contingent on there being a serial killer. To me, this all but a certainty in a game this sized, as I already explained to zeebu. You have made it a point to argue that there isnt a serial killer, which I find highly suspicious, because even if I were lying about my role, there could still be a serial killer. The only role that would want town to think there are no SKs is the SK themselves.

Secondly, I think you are scum. I include serial killer in here, because they are scum. I've posted plenty about why I think you are scum, but you've proven yourself incapable of reading comprehension if the post isnt in direct response to you and broken down into single sentences.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                          The jailkeeper role actually makes sense in a twisted way, since the only reason for the show and the notoriety of Joe Exotic is the fact that he was sentenced to basically die in prison (aka jail). I wouldn't read too much into which character name goes with which role. My character is only known for being pseudo-homosexual and having 3 teeth. Also some hysterical tattoos. How that equates to a watcher is beyond me, which is why I don't think the 2 have to necessarily go hand in hand
                          But did he claim the character name of a prison guard? I really do not see the connection. I'll repeat, Joe Exotic is an innocent child? But hes in jail?

Big misplays happening...

Comment

• Voth If you had claimed ANYTHING else my vote would be on Willby right now. But I've said it a million times: I do not think scum would use a strongman kill on a random person N1, not even exalt.

So if that's not true, then you must be lying. Like it's that simple. That's why I keep posting asking for other explanations of how Exalt still would have died.

the_paul gave us gold today, the rest of yesterday and today's bullshit is just window dressing in my opinion.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

But did he claim the character name of a prison guard? I really do not see the connection. I'll repeat, Joe Exotic is an innocent child? But hes in jail?

Big misplays happening...
                              I think we're agreeing, we're just saying it in different ways. I haven't heard a role (other than IC because I've never seen that) that seems painfully obviously out of place. I really don't care what names are attached to what role in the game, because I don't think it matters one bit. I was just saying that if you're hell bent on making connections between the roles and the show, imo you can so far, as long as you're willing to make some stretches. Once again though, I don't think it matters one bit, and I'm basically certain that the names don't correlate either.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I think we're agreeing, we're just saying it in different ways. I haven't heard a role (other than IC because I've never seen that) that seems painfully obviously out of place. I really don't care what names are attached to what role in the game, because I don't think it matters one bit. I was just saying that if you're hell bent on making connections between the roles and the show, imo you can so far, as long as you're willing to make some stretches. Once again though, I don't think it matters one bit, and I'm basically certain that the names don't correlate either.
                                Ok I got you. Just have sketchy kthx jumping in saying "for flavor reasons I trust Voth" and I wanted to nip that in the bud

Comment

Working...
                                X