No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm going to protect the paul and hail marry this sht.
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post

lol jk about my name, i'm actually
      Carole Baskin's husband!

flavor names dont mean anything, and have no relation
      why u being weird again beast? I worry sometimes about you for real..

If you really just came out as town doctor day 2 with no pressure on you that was really dumb. Why do you think we have a commuter and a transporter too without proof??
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• When it comes down to it, this phase is between me and Willby. Paul is now confirmed town because he wouldn't know I visited exalt unless he is the town watcher. Any talk of Kthx right now is kind of scummy and distracting. I don't like being on the hot seat, but anyone who doesn't see this phase is clearly a referendum on me and Willby is either scum or dumb. I can't really wrap my head around why anyone would be voting Kthx with Paul's instant golden info on last nights actions.

Bottom line is Willby will flip scum if you lynch him and at least I have one jailkeep left which we desperately need being down huge town power roles already.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• But I'll probably die N2, because I can't jailkeep myself and if Beast really is the doctor, he needs to protect Paul at all costs. Whatever - vote with your gut I guess but you'll just waste a phase lynching me.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
            When it comes down to it, this phase is between me and Willby. Paul is now confirmed town because he wouldn't know I visited exalt unless he is the town watcher. Any talk of Kthx right now is kind of scummy and distracting. I don't like being on the hot seat, but anyone who doesn't see this phase is clearly a referendum on me and Willby is either scum or dumb. I can't really wrap my head around why anyone would be voting Kthx with Paul's instant golden info on last nights actions.

Bottom line is Willby will flip scum if you lynch him and at least I have one jailkeep left which we desperately need being down huge town power roles already.
            so you just need to be saved, and you can jail keep paul?
            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

But I'll probably die N2, because I can't jailkeep myself and if Beast really is the doctor, he needs to protect Paul at all costs. Whatever - vote with your gut I guess but you'll just waste a phase lynching me.
              roger.

Comment

so you just need to be saved, and you can jail keep paul?
                Actually yeah I guess we could do that, but after N2 he's your responsibility if you are the Doc. I am only 2-shot.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Actually yeah I guess we could do that, but after N2 he's your responsibility if you are the Doc. I am only 2-shot.
                  OK I HOPE PEOPLE WHO ARE OTHER TOWN POWER ROLES READING THIS HELP US ACHIEVE THIS PLAN!

Comment

• oh ya .I know Voth.. I'm just gonna be an ass to kthx until he reveals or flips scum or town or does something useful. I'll revote for either of you two for sure by end of this phase.

Just need to hear from Willby.. and I have some gross concerning scenarios in my mind over all this that can still make me wary but it is looking bad for poor old Willby atm :laugh4:
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• willby stinks, the man bathes once a month.

Comment

OK I HOPE PEOPLE WHO ARE OTHER TOWN POWER ROLES READING THIS HELP US ACHIEVE THIS PLAN!
                        Actually nevermind, probably not the best idea. If I jailkeep Paul, that will roleblock him also and we desperately need his results being down two power roles already. So you should protect Paul going forward if you are the doc.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Sadly beast is dead tonight lol.. dunno what he was thinking rofl. Surprised you aren't pissed off at him Voth. I've been up all night so too loopy to be mad but god that was an unnecessary claim that really hurts us as town rofl.. we probably lose cause of it unless town plays everything perfect from here on out. Poor town.. Beast got the doctor role ROFL:2thumbsup:
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Just to give you guys something to think about, here are Willbys last two posts in the entire thread. Oh yeah, did I mention you have to go back to page 22 which was occurring on 5/25 to find his last post in the thread?

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

To who? Kthx leading votes with 4, you are at 3. Vehicle trailing with 2, which is where your vote is?
                            vote scarlet
                            Now you get to decide.
                            Halp when are you changing phases? I'm driving back home this evening, I wanna make sure I can stay up to date.
                            Originally posted by Willby
                            I soft agree that scarlet isnt the scummiest player in the game. At the time of my post, his vote was barely more than a throwaway. That being said I did take a second look at the vote count, and vothicle+poopcat is not good company.

My only gripe about vehicles lynch is that he has been lynched as town investigative role like 2 games in a row. He defaults scumread. But by all means, let's force a role claim. Kthx seems willing to die on his sword. What about veh?
                            So, I was on the Scarlet train too and I regret being a part of lynching a townie, especially a town power role. But just look at what he did. Jumped on the Scarlet wagon and even admitted he didn't find him to be the scummiest, then disappeared for the rest of the phase and never changed his vote even though he insinuated he was just voting him as a "throwaway."

I had my issues with Scarlet but at least I sat here and battled with him over it out in the open. At least I haven't been lurking and jumping on wagons with a "throwaway vote" just to disappear for the rest of the phase.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              Sadly beast is dead tonight lol.. dunno what he was thinking rofl. Surprised you aren't pissed off at him Voth. I've been up all night so too loopy to be mad but god that was an unnecessary claim that really hurts us as town rofl.. we probably lose cause of it unless town plays everything perfect from here on out. Poor town.. Beast got the doctor role ROFL:2thumbsup:
                              Nothing surprises me with Beast anymore. I can't bang my head against the wall anymore. The best we can hope for is that the scum team misreads what actions will be taken. The obvious actions aren't always the ones that good players take with their night actions. Or perhaps we get lucky and have other power roles that might help us (don't fucking claim if so, just do something to help N2).

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Beast

Who did you protect last night beast?
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X