No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also im not sure if this was discussed since i only now finally went back and read inquisitor. it makes sense why there would be so many protective roles with a role like that in the game.

for anyone who hasnt gone to look at it yet it works like a serial killer unless the target lives. if they live theyre recruited to cult. more protective roles allows potentially more recruits.

so i dont think theres a cult out there. my understanding of the game leads me to think that voth killed backwards and that mafia killed voth. there are other possibilities, but that seems the most simple and pretty sound.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• so who we've got left:
      • zeebu
      • kthx
      • overthinkingit
      • poopcat
      • party falcon
      • m_leohnard
      • the_paul
      • jessup
      • kassius

lets start by looking at the critical voting day:
      willby/voth breakdown

Willby / 8 / PoopCat, sdrawkcab, Zeebu, Voth, OverthinkingIt, Beast, Kthx, the_paul
      Voth / 6 / M_Leohnard, Party Falcon, Vehicle, Kassius, WillBy, Jessup

i am town

paul and jessup are 100% confirmed town. i no longer believe the games contains a cult element so these guys are confirmed town and remain that way in my book.

the fact that poopcat, overthinkingit and kthx were on the willby train speaks good to their alignment. bussing exists, but that was a critical vote. made even more clear by the fact that mafia eliminated voth the next night phase.

we're left with m_leohnard, party falcon and kassius.

i think our next lynch comes from that group of 3.

i expect kthx's name to be thrown around again but i think that would be a mislynch at this point. i dont think theres a world where kthx could possibly be on willby's mafia. also i dont think theres a world where voth recruited him. if he's a 3rd party survivor... who cares.

so there are my thoughts on where we go from here, its a pretty simplistic scum pool since it aligns with the voting, but its a good place to start. especially considering the way those 3 tried to sway away from willby.

the most recent vehicle vote:

Vehicle / 6 / Party Falcon, the_paul, Kassius, kthx, Poopcat, Jessup
      Kthx / 3 / Vehicle, OverthinkingIt, M_Leohnard
      Kassius / 1 / Zeebu

those together would mean taking out m_leohnard first. its not a 100% argument but it seems fairly sound in my book. he also made a huge defense post of willby

Comment

• Ok, so quickly in my defense.

Yes, I voted wrong on the Scarlet vote in the beginning. It was round one and I had very little information to go off of. Went gut with that vote. I was wrong.

I don't think it's fair to characterize my post as a "huge defense post of Willby". I advocated killing Voth first out of the two of them. And let's be honest, I was right. If we hadn't gotten lucky with Voth getting killed that night, we would be facing off against a growing cult right now. Mafia can't grow, cults can. I stand by that vote fully.

And I still think there's something weird with kthx claiming ascetic...but then overthinkingit saying that he saw kthx get roleblocked. Something doesn't add up there. Just because Vehicle was scum doesn't mean kthx is suddenly innocent.

Comment

• assuming you wont be able to convince me to vote for kthx, paul, jessup or myself, give me a breakdown of whos left and who youd like to put pressure on and why

Comment

• Alright zeebu your analysis is forgetting that sdrawkcab also died N2, not just Voth. I think mafia killed sdrawkcab N2 (remember how sdrawkcab gave vehicle’s incriminating name result?), which means Voth wasn’t killed by mafia (probably a vig, good looks playa stay dry out there).

Also, like I said yesterday-phase (back when I read the inquisitor role but thanks for coming out to play finally zeebu), I think we’re looking at 1-2 remaining mafioso (probably among those reticent to lynch vehicle), and possibly one surviving person who Voth killed night 2 but was protected and therefore survived beyond voths death and now has a cult win con (but no factional kill), which would most likely be Jessup or the_paul. Since no factional kill they’re probably not a big threat currently, but I’m just posting my suspicions so that in case I turn up dead y’all know to eventually circle back and kill anyone who was protected night 2 (going at it from the other direction, most likely one of those 2 would be voths target here n2 IMO)

Comment

• Zeebu Also I see you’re still catching up on this game but if I were mafioso WHY THE FUCK would I have come in hot yesterday for a lynch of vehicle and drove that train for a straight 48 hours until he was dead?? Yesterday would’ve been a cold-ass day if I was on his team.

Comment

• If I were recruited into cult, wouldn't I have lost my watcher ability? I saw kthx target Beast night 2 so clearly I still have my action
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                  If I were recruited into cult, wouldn't I have lost my watcher ability? I saw kthx target Beast night 2 so clearly I still have my action
                  No, when you survive an inquisitor kill and are recruited to the inquisitor’s win con, you retain your prior abilities: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Inquisitor

Comment

• Again I’m not saying I think you necessarily were, just that it’s possible and as townies if we want to win (which I do) we need to keep our wits about us and not get complacent by assuming there can be 0 recruited ppl.

Comment

• Really? Interesting. Never seen this role before on these forums either. It doesn't seem like we have a ton of protective roles though, Beast lied about his and I think Kthx claimed bodyguard, correct? Not that I'm advocating for any protective roles at this stage, but it feels like we'd have an idea of if they even exist, especially given all of the investigative roles we have.

Good point about the Inquisitor, I had no idea. With the 30000 mafia roles in existence, I've given up doing a dive of mafiascum because you can find some niche role to justify just about any position, and it usually leads to mass confusion
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
                        Alright zeebu your analysis is forgetting that sdrawkcab also died N2, not just Voth. I think mafia killed sdrawkcab N2 (remember how sdrawkcab gave vehicle’s incriminating name result?), which means Voth wasn’t killed by mafia (probably a vig, good looks playa stay dry out there).

Also, like I said yesterday-phase (back when I read the inquisitor role but thanks for coming out to play finally zeebu), I think we’re looking at 1-2 remaining mafioso (probably among those reticent to lynch vehicle), and possibly one surviving person who Voth killed night 2 but was protected and therefore survived beyond voths death and now has a cult win con (but no factional kill), which would most likely be Jessup or the_paul. Since no factional kill they’re probably not a big threat currently, but I’m just posting my suspicions so that in case I turn up dead y’all know to eventually circle back and kill anyone who was protected night 2 (going at it from the other direction, most likely one of those 2 would be voths target here n2 IMO)
                        i addressed that. i think that voth tried to recruit/kill backwards and that mafia killed voth. the simplest way to explain those 2 kills is that and it makes sense to me. therefore with the targets of exalt n1 and backwards n2, there were no cultist recruited in my book. theres a scenerio that exists where a vigi killed voth, sure, but i think the easier explanation is the one ive outlined.

if jessup or paul were to have been recruited, that would mean someone had to protect them. the doc died so that wasnt it. kthx didnt die so he didnt bodyguard one of them. there could be a backup doctor i guess, but its stretching things. once again, the simplest explanation is that voth was killed by mafia and sdrawkcab was killed by voth.

other than that, i agree that there are likely 1 to 2 mafia aligned players left as well.

circling back i think that m_leohnard is the appropriate lynch for tomorrow. im not convinced that theres a vigi out there, but if there is i'd also say that m_leohnard would be a good target there.

Comment

• Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
                          Zeebu Also I see you’re still catching up on this game but if I were mafioso WHY THE FUCK would I have come in hot yesterday for a lynch of vehicle and drove that train for a straight 48 hours until he was dead?? Yesterday would’ve been a cold-ass day if I was on his team.
                          hey, theres a reason i didnt choose you first. out of that pool of 3 i think you should be under the least amount of suspicion at the moment. so theres that eh

Comment

• oh wait, beast wasnt a doc. still bulletproof though

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                              also im not sure if this was discussed since i only now finally went back and read inquisitor. it makes sense why there would be so many protective roles with a role like that in the game.

for anyone who hasnt gone to look at it yet it works like a serial killer unless the target lives. if they live theyre recruited to cult. more protective roles allows potentially more recruits.

so i dont think theres a cult out there. my understanding of the game leads me to think that voth killed backwards and that mafia killed voth. there are other possibilities, but that seems the most simple and pretty sound.
                              "You have a call from Fort Worth Prison from...inmate... Joe Exotic, Press 1 to accept this call otherwise hang up now"

I'm backkkkk :laugh4:

As I understand it the killing order would not support Voth killing sdrawkcab. This is an important point you bring up though Zeebu and SHOULD be discussed to figure out the action order of an Inquisitor https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Inquisitor

RULES
                              1) Actions occur in this order: Roleblocks > Protecting roles > Killing roles > Recruiting roles > Investigative roles.

Notice Killing Roles supersede Recruiting Roles.

I was under the impression it would have been a town vigilante who killed Voth. (The flavor description was unique on his death was interesting too, it appears fluffy the fat cat ate Voth)

I believe this was the first kill that described the type kill (By Big Cat) the game has had.

Could it have been a town Vigilante.. Yes ( I assumed it was because of the death flavor and fact backwards was dead too. )

Could Voths role be considered a killing role first before a recruiting role??.. umm you very may be right!!

Go back and read is all I will say before Voths death for the answer. :disguise:

I'm unsure if The King can survive much longer in this prison. I'm supposed to be free. I miss my cats , the world and my zoo! Karma catches up to all of us I guess . I'm the one in the cage now. :huh:
                              "This prisoners call time has expired. You will now be disconnected.... click"

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• its an interesting thought there, but i think that issue was bypassed since sdrawkcab died and was neither bullet proof nor protected. therefore its just like 2 parties tossing out kills imo

Comment

Working...
                                X