No announcement yet.

TW Mafia 2020: TIGER KING - Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok good no cult. Who’s even left? Zeebu, Jessup, m_leo, PF, Poopcat, and kassius? Am I leaving anyone out?

For the experienced players how big do you think mafia would be with 2 cults?

Whoever vigi is, you’re a fucking genius. 2 for 2? Just wow.

what do y’all think about the rest of us just saying our character names? I know role alignment isn’t perfect, but my money is on that guy Joe Exotic tried to hire to kill Carol being mafia.

Comment

• So far we know

Jessup- Joe Exotic (Town innocent child)
      me/overthinkingit- Joshua Dial (town voyeur)

I think that’s pretty much it. We probably have 1 or 2 mafia left would be my guess. Maybe we could win dis shit today!

Comment

• what the shit. I’m more or less checking out for a bit. It’s 1:30 in thr morning and I’m pretty drunk. I’m kelvin saffron sag ferry I’m another bulletproof townie. Too bad about the arm lol

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Hey guys I’m totally serious here but vote me out cause I’m not sure I’m im if I’m im if I can or if I’m yes gonna or if I’m prepared to help yet I abstain from voting until at least 8 am

Comment

• This game has pretty neat mechanics tho

Comment

• Players still alive are

Jessup
              OverthinkingIt
              Zeebu
              M_Leo
              Poopcat
              Kassius
              PartyFalcon

I'll just say it now. To me as a vanilla townie this in descending order of who is Town to Mafia.

Sadly I suspect PartyFalcon THE MOST currently as scum. I suspect Vehicle became the sacrificial lamb to throw us off. I have a few reasons to believe this and will go into detail in a bit. Need a slight break.

Remember I am a vanilla townie but am using my gut and logic. Her saying I was possible cult was... lowww This is NOT a revenge suspicion in any way though. It is simple logic.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Uhggffawwhgbjkkkjgff

Comment

• Surf surffffffffory

sapf slattttury
                  sloof spoof

sauff stuffings

sliff sufferty

spooter

Comment

• Whoever killed Paul is my enemy for life.

Comment

• FYI I finding read much at all of day 1, I was afk the whole time since I didn’t think I was playing.

Comment

• I respectfully disagree Jessup. I think PF was confused about the night events claimed. She’s read pretty strongly town to me all game. Then again I love her irl and she’s a lawyer so she’s definitely a blind spot for me.

My gut says PoopCat (who I also love irl lol) and/or Zeebu rn just in terms of helpfulness to town and gut instinct. I’ll go back and reread posts more though.

I feel like I’ve generally aligned most with Jessup, PF, and m_leo’s input for most of the games. The times I haven’t aligned with what they said mostly related to misunderstanding or misremembering or not understanding game mechanics (especially w PF)

Comment

• Sigh..

Why in the hell is my best employee drunk. I know you lost your arm in my zoo by fluffy but this is no time to drown ur damn sorrows about it. The Tiger King needs you astute and ur best! sigh. Be up bright and early and drink coffee and think and do input then. Zeebu sighhh

Cud be a damn scum ploy too. that was extremely overly drunk typos
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• FYI I didn’t read much of day 1*

Comment

• I’m gonna come out and say right now that due to recent asshole events if town loses this game I’m checking out of tw mafia again for at least another 6 months.

this shouldn’t sway anyone’s decisions but I’m not going to sign up for a tw mafia game for at least 6 months of town loses.

i am ensuring my victory with this post since if town wins, great, I win.

in town loses I don’t have to deal with all the shitty pms about how I should play tw forum mafia.

game set match

Comment

• Originally posted by OverthinkingIt View Post
                                I respectfully disagree Jessup. I think PF was confused about the night events claimed. She’s read pretty strongly town to me all game. Then again I love her irl and she’s a lawyer so she’s definitely a blind spot for me.

My gut says PoopCat (who I also love irl lol) and/or Zeebu rn just in terms of helpfulness to town and gut instinct. I’ll go back and reread posts more though.

I feel like I’ve generally aligned most with Jessup, PF, and m_leo’s input for most of the games. The times I haven’t aligned with what they said mostly related to misunderstanding or misremembering or not understanding game mechanics (especially w PF)
                                I can respect that but PF keeps saying I asked halp this and I asked halp that. Halp is saying none of this to me. I guess I could PM but I wish important things like actual role reveals on kthx and voth this could all be clarified publicly.

As I understand it PF is basing her defense on everything with this 50/50 coin flip and leaning towards the hidden scum tactic to support her theories.

Voth had a KILL role. Kills if not blocked supersede recruitments. Voth killed backwards! Mafia killed voth.

As an example.. If a serial killer goes to kill a paranoid gun owner (who has a passive kill role to kill anyone who visits) BOTH will die because they both equally have a kill role.

Voth got off his kill. This has nothing to do with the recruiting aspect imo of his role. There is NO logical reasoning to me Voths recruit role will overtake his kill role. Voth ALWAYS KILLS EVERY TARGET HE GOES FOR!
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X