Also, take that fuckers vote away.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• kthx
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Just remember Voth I am never going to let you live this game down. Never.
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Kassius, what did you do last night and what was the result?
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Looks like we are setup for a Beast/Exalt double lynch perfectly then.

Exalt Unless you think Kassius is the last scum (which I assume you don't because you voted Beast) you should be cool with this, right?
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• kthx timeline for phase end?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Oh right, unless Exalt actually did just remove my vote, in which case Kassius is dumb as fuck if he lets Exalt walk away with this win. I'm confirmed town and if he removed my vote, he's clear scum.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                  kthx timeline for phase end?
                  And perhaps an official VC so we can see if Exalt really did just remove a confirmed townies vote?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Oh right, unless Exalt actually did just remove my vote, in which case Kassius is dumb as fuck if he lets Exalt walk away with this win. I'm confirmed town and if he removed my vote, he's clear scum.
                    I removed Beast's vote. One, because I'm town and want to win. Two, because if you manage to get me lynched, I want you to have full voting responsibility for losing this game. Dig your own grave so I can never let you forget it.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Kassius I know Exalt has been all over your dick the entire game and it feels nice, but this is pretty clear.

First Exalt stops the day phase in its tracks when Jessup is set to be lynched. Why? Because Jessup is 100% scum but he just can't take this phase any longer. He is totally triggered by even the thought that Jessup is who he says he is that he has to END THE PHASE BEFORE HIS 100% SCUM PICK CAN GET LYNCHED.

Okay. Sure. Then the next night, we lose Willby, a seasoned and smart mafia player. He's town of course.

Okay, then we turn around and lynch Jessup the next day, even though he was set to be lynched the day before and Exalt stopped it (but he was 100% scum right?). Turns out he's the doctor he claimed he was 90 pages ago.

Shocker. Now we lose confirmed town zeebu and we are left with me, you, Exalt, and Beast. Do you think this was a mistake? No. It was intentional. He killed the voice of reason in the game (Willby) and one confirmed townie (zeebu) and left the person he's been battling for the entire game (me) and a newbie (you) and an idiot (Beast). If he killed me and I flipped town, he would have no case. So this is all by design. He knows he might get lucky and win with you and Beast in the mix.

So anyway, if you can't see this simple stuff, then let him win. I don't care. I salute his scum play this game. If you wanna win, vote for Exalt.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I removed Beast's vote. One, because I'm town and want to win. Two, because if you manage to get me lynched, I want you to have full voting responsibility for losing this game. Dig your own grave so I can never let you forget it.
                        So just to be clear, we could have double lynched you and Beast and won the game regardless, but now you choose to throw a wrench and make people choose? Sounds pro-town Exalt to me.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Looks like we are setup for a Beast/Exalt double lynch perfectly then.

Exalt Unless you think Kassius is the last scum (which I assume you don't because you voted Beast) you should be cool with this, right?
                          Why are you asking me that when you didnt even think to ask what Kassius' results were, let alone what Beast's role is and what results he got back. Do you lack all common sense? Did those things not even cross your mind?

The respect I had for you was if you flipped scum and just bullshitted your way through everything this entire time, but since Field made that impossible, it means you really are just bad. Its disappointing, but that's life I guess. Too bad your undeserved ego is so large you'll never learn and get better, because holy fuck is it tiring trying to carry you.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

So just to be clear, we could have double lynched you and Beast and won the game regardless, but now you choose to throw a wrench and make people choose? Sounds pro-town Exalt to me.
                            Yeah, I'm forcing you to learn to play. Live with the consequences of your actions. Either you win or lose based on your vote. If you lose, accept that you're trash and learn from it, because you talk way too much shit to other players when you're worse than Jessup these days.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Why are you asking me that when you didnt even think to ask what Kassius' results were, let alone what Beast's role is and what results he got back. Do you lack all common sense? Did those things not even cross your mind?

The respect I had for you was if you flipped scum and just bullshitted your way through everything this entire time, but since Field made that impossible, it means you really are just bad. Its disappointing, but that's life I guess. Too bad your undeserved ego is so large you'll never learn and get better, because holy fuck is it tiring trying to carry you.
                              Kassius already said he has no more night abilities. But I'm the one who can't see things.

Talking to Beast is like getting blood from a stone. I can't even bother trying. He just needs to be lynched with you to make sure.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Also, my NL action was both to prove I wasn't lying (which you kept accusing me of), and also because it forced two modkilled from unknown players, making the game easier to solve.

You cant have it both ways Voth. You wanted to force me to use my action, yet when I did, you claim I'm scum for it. You STILL havent answered how Field died as well. My role is now mod confirmed, making it impossible for me to have killed Field. You cant ignore that fact, yet you continue to.

Honestly, I still cant believe you're town, because the lack of common sense coming from you is such pure bullshit that you must have some ulterior role. Lyncher or something. You can't be town. You are pushing for town to lose with every post you make. It's literally impossible for me to be scum and yet you still keep begging to lynch me.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X