Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Exalt*
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Are you scum with Kthx or just moronic beyond words?

This is simple stuff.
      ? No I don't get it. I've looked at Mafia Universe roles and the only things that would seem to work are Bus Driver or a second strong man. Which would seem just a tad overpowered? Please feel free to explain it so a moron would understand then.

FWIW I'm inclined to vote with you against Exalt now, but are we missing Beast out entirely first?

Comment

• Voth, I'll ask you again.

How can you explain Field dying if Jessup succeeded in protecting him?

You must know something, because you protected Jessup all day yesterday. You also must know I'm not a busdriver, considering I used my No Lynch ability and it was mod confirmed, yet you still call me scum.

So, tell me, what happened?
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I guess Jessup could have lied about successfully protecting Field. I mean.. nothing Jessup has done all game has made any sense whatsoever. She supposedly protected Exalt last night for crying out loud.

Comment

• Either I'm the most OP scum role in mafia history, or its obvious I'm town.

Oh, and my 3rd ability is to take away someone's vote, which I'll be using on Voth tomorrow. FYI. So when that too is mod confirmed, you can have fun explaining how I'd be scum with all these abilities plus busdriver or strongman or something on top of it.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
              I guess Jessup could have lied about successfully protecting Field. I mean.. nothing Jessup has done all game has made any sense whatsoever. She supposedly protected Exalt last night for crying out loud.
              Idk but she said her action succeeded so I believe it. I dont see any way it happened except for Beast, who is the last unclaimed player remaining.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Oh and Kassius, if you are town and plan on voting me tomorrow, use your ability on me tonight. See what happens. If it's an NK, I'll survive bcuz of the BP Vest. If jailed, you'll know I didnt kill anyone when someone dies. If cop, then you'll see I'm town. Etc.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• But imo, more than likely you're dead tonight if town Kassius. Voth is too dumb to ever read the game and use his brain to make better reads, so scum will leave him until he leads town to a loss. Zeebu's role was weak and he wont be targeted, and Beast is Beast, so he will never die regardless of alignment.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                    Either I'm the most OP scum role in mafia history, or its obvious I'm town.

Oh, and my 3rd ability is to take away someone's vote, which I'll be using on Voth tomorrow. FYI. So when that too is mod confirmed, you can have fun explaining how I'd be scum with all these abilities plus busdriver or strongman or something on top of it.
                    But everything you have is 1 shot, and in a game with a third party and 2 cultists starting the game, perhaps the scum team is only 3-man. To balance that out a bit, you have all these powers around controlling the prison population. A warden-godfather, if you will.

I did say earlier that I couldn't see how these actions align with town at all. Willby made a case for you calling and end to the lynch by 'calming' the prison, but to to then have that same person have these other powers doesn't make sense.

I think it's a toss-up between you and Beast tomorrow.

How can you dispute Field's alignment statement for Voth being 'Prison'. When you say you don't know what 'that even means', is that because you were speaking truthfully and just slipped because you didn't check the first page, where everyone that has flipped town has got Prison at the start of their role?

I've been uncomfortable with your backing of me since I revealed, it was too easy almost. I'm very unsure about you now with who we have left. I have to side with Voth on this and I'm struggling to see how any action you have is for the good of the town. You're removing votes, you're stopping lynches etc. These are all anti-town, maybe it really is this obvious.

Comment

Oh and Kassius, if you are town and plan on voting me tomorrow, use your ability on me tonight. See what happens. If it's an NK, I'll survive bcuz of the BP Vest. If jailed, you'll know I didnt kill anyone when someone dies. If cop, then you'll see I'm town. Etc.
                      I'm depleted..

Comment

• Idk, I figured anyone who watched Shawshank before would know my character name by now after I used the Sull'aria ability, plus my role being 'financial manager of shawshank' and having the ability to throw myself in Solitary, but I guess some people dont watch good movies.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Idk, I figured anyone who watched Shawshank before would know my character name by now after I used the Sull'aria ability, plus my role being 'financial manager of shawshank' and having the ability to throw myself in Solitary, but I guess some people dont watch good movies.
                          Watched it 20 years ago!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Watched it 20 years ago!
                            Rewatch it sometime. It still holds up
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Well, for me it has to be Beast before you, to force that claim. I don't want to go into a lynch votecount tomorrow without that information.

The death of Willby, who redirected heat off you yesterday, adds town cred to you, but I don't understand that Night Kill at all. It should have been Zeebu or Voth in my opinion. With the information available it just seems like a misplay.

IMO it'll be Zeebu dead tonight, he's the only one without question marks, and should have died last night, and that'll leave only people with questions marks tomorrow.

Voth - you don't believe he's town, I'm resting on field claim of voth being town
                              Beast - no-one knows what he is
                              Kassius - i'm unconfirmed
                              Exalt - voth and I are suspicious of your role

Should we revisit the Zeebu confirmation?

Comment

• I’m playing poorly, sure. But in what world can someone convince themselves that I’m not town at this point?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X