No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field says Voth is the prison librarian.

Exalt's is the Mafia Warden/Godfather, abilities are all 1 shot to balance out the scum team which only has 3 people. All of them are warden-esque actions that are anti-prison (removing votes and stopping lynches) which are our only method of winning.

Beast seems town to me.

Comment

• lol if Exalt is town he did the worst possible play in history by removing a double lynch as a possibility. But I'm sure if he is I'll hear all about my early onset dementia and not about how he fucked up with field/willby, how he fucked up with Jessup, how he fucked up stopping Jessup from getting lynched so mafia got a free night kill, and how he now took away towns chance to lynch the only two wildcards left in the game to ensure a town win.

Oh wait. If he really did all that and is town, I will fucking lose it because he sucks more than words can express.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Updated Vote Count

Exalt(2) - Voth, Kassius
        Beast(1) - Exalt
        Just end it. No one is moving. If Exalt is town he will go down next to me in the mafia hall of shame for not lynching Paul a game ago.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Think I'll be asleep at phase change, I'll be up for another 4 hours or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Just end it. No one is moving. If Exalt is town he will go down next to me in the mafia hall of shame for not lynching Paul a game ago.
            Give Exalt a chance, he's not been on since the vote change.

Comment

• Phase change is still 10. Not changing that, about to hit the waterpark. Fuck trees I'm climbing buoys mother fucker.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Fuck it. these guys want to lose. Bad players. Just end the game.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I died N1 in that game dumbass. You fucked that up, just like you fucked this game up. It's your signature move when you are town. You're legitimately worse than Jessup. Probably the worst town player in TW Mafia. Beast is about to win as scum because of you.

Also, if you do flip something other than town, then Field is to blame, not me. Him calling you town lost this game. That was a worse move than Jessup being inno child last game.

Anyway, I'm done talking. No matter the evidence showing you that you're wrong, you double and triple down on it. There's no way to argue with you about anything, showing that you're just a waste of space.

Gg dumbasses.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Give Exalt a chance, he's not been on since the vote change.
                    A chance for what? To vote myself? Kthx making a mistake isnt my fault. He fixed it, but Voth used that to attack me even more. There's nothing left to discuss. Voth is either a terrible player or scum, but either way, I wont be playing anymore here. I'm serious about this being my last game. I'm done with the stupidity.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Field says Voth is the prison librarian.

Exalt's is the Mafia Warden/Godfather, abilities are all 1 shot to balance out the scum team which only has 3 people. All of them are warden-esque actions that are anti-prison (removing votes and stopping lynches) which are our only method of winning.

Beast seems town to me.

Saving this as a postgame fuck you
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Kassius Don't let him get to you

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I do have to say that the vote count was my fault, I missed the action.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I died N1 in that game dumbass. You fucked that up, just like you fucked this game up. It's your signature move when you are town. You're legitimately worse than Jessup. Probably the worst town player in TW Mafia. Beast is about to win as scum because of you.

Also, if you do flip something other than town, then Field is to blame, not me. Him calling you town lost this game. That was a worse move than Jessup being inno child last game.

Anyway, I'm done talking. No matter the evidence showing you that you're wrong, you double and triple down on it. There's no way to argue with you about anything, showing that you're just a waste of space.

Gg dumbasses.
                            I didn't dip your tampon in mold. Don't blame me for you being a part of a piss poor/obvious scum team with Halp and Scarlet. You could have rolled a better team for sure, but you guys blew it big time. Especially you and Halp. Scarlet seemed town until he seemed way too town.

Keep bitching and moaning and complaining. Not
                            my problem. I gave you multiple opportunities to not die uselessly if you are in fact town. And when you flip, it's on you. Have a nice lynch, faggot.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Field says Voth is the prison librarian.

Beast seems town to me.
                              Voth removed Jessup's vote. WillBy removed Jessup's vote.
                              So if that is anti-prison, then WillBy shouldve flipped scum and Voth is scum. You cant have it both ways.

I was the also the only one with the Solitary ability, which makes me wonder how you saw Jessup do it when nobody else is a jailkeeper and you claim you got a cop action? You still havent explained that.

I was the one who ended the day with the Sull'aria song action, making it 3 abilities, but I guess I'm also a busdriver, strongman, and godfather with bulletproof too, because that's the only way I could've killed Field. That's what you are all saying.

Honestly, you're probably the last scum Kassius, because nothing explains your Solitary action from D1. As for Beast, well, he did absolutely nothing all game. He wont even claim today, so I figure he has to be scum, but whatever. Voth was the MVP for scum. They didnt have to do anything else once he decided to railroad town for a loss.

tbh I only stuck it out thus far and didnt post my role PM and leave simply out of respect for everyone else. With everyone voting, it should've just ended with the hammer. That's how lylo works normally anyway. Town lost, because this is lylo, and I'm town. Scum won.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I didn't dip your tampon in mold. Don't blame me for you being a part of a piss poor/obvious scum team with Halp and Scarlet. You could have rolled a better team for sure, but you guys blew it big time. Especially you and Halp. Scarlet seemed town until he seemed way too town.

Keep bitching and moaning and complaining. Not
                                my problem. I gave you multiple opportunities to not die uselessly if you are in fact town. And when you flip, it's on you. Have a nice lynch, faggot.
                                Fuck it.

Game is over anyway, and I'm not gonna wait until Kthx comes back in 10 hours when everyone already voted in lylo. Game is already over.

My role PM:

You are Andy Dufresne, financial manager of Shawshank. You have three abilities you can use once.

1. Sull'aria - stop a lynch from happening by playing this peaceful song.
                                2. Solitary - put yourself in solitary for a night, stopping anyone from being able to target you that night.
                                3. Blackmail - stop one person from having their vote count for the phase without their knowledge.

Suck a dick Voth you piece of shit.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X