X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Glad to see I'm the first early vote train and see scum either showing their early hands or weak players mad at their report card grade who want to try and take revenge on me for becoming one of TW Mafias legends. Analizing the votes against me I realize the only one not just being bitter and doing a revenge vote is scarlet. Plus literally starting the game suggesting a double vote?? Terrible odds for town if we do that blindly and would be a huge benefit to scum if 2 townies were to swing.

Vote Scarlet

Voth and beast u both probably scum too hoping to start something early.. I see you
    Scum team, if you kill Jessup N1, I'll consider that a win and will just meme for the rest of this game in your honor.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    Lol exalt. Read that whole post a bit more carefully and see if I was subtle enough
    You're not a cop, watcher or vigilante. You're a mafia traitor.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Glad to see I'm the first early vote train and see scum either showing their early hands or weak players mad at their report card grade who want to try and take revenge on me for becoming one of TW Mafias legends. Analizing the votes against me I realize the only one not just being bitter and doing a revenge vote is scarlet. Plus literally starting the game suggesting a double vote?? Terrible odds for town if we do that blindly and would be a huge benefit to scum if 2 townies were to swing.

Vote Scarlet

Voth and beast u both probably scum too hoping to start something early.. I see you

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Lol exalt. Read that whole post a bit more carefully and see if I was subtle enough

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Hold on, big post coming. Everyone listen up. And I'm only going to say this once. Let's begin.

Ive finally had my Vanilla iced chai latte for the morning, so I'm ready to play the game.

I'll be watching you all very closely this game.

We must stay vigilant in our hunt for scum.

Lots of random votes so far today, which are a bit of a cop out.

GO ON, and live your lives in peace. May the odds be ever in your favor.
    Everyone read this, right? Well, let me blow your minds with my super power known as catching bad scum hints by people that clearly are a mafia traitor

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...iarole=Traitor

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Traitor

Hold on, big post coming. Everyone listen up. And I'm only going to say this once. Let's begin.

Ive finally had my Vanilla iced chai latte for the morning, so I'm ready to play the game.

Behold, WillBy is a Mafia Goon, obviously doesnt know his scum team, hence he is a mafia traitor. Paul was one a few games back when I was scum with WillBy I think. We had to guess who the traitor was, and we guessed Paul when he hinted it. He then joined our scum chat.

Also, WillBy spewed Voth as scum too lol:
    ​​​

What if I told you (without crossing flavor palettes) that I have reason to believe that Voth is either a convicted criminal or a corrupt jail guard.
    Seriously though, WillBy needs to die today. If he flips traitor, Voth dies too. Its hilarious that I just caught them both on D1 again, but blame WillBy for not being subtle when I rolled town.

UNVOTE: PAUL

VOTE: WillBy

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Fucking phone. Let me try to fix this formatting

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    [⁰QUOTE=WillBy;n1342389]Hold on, big post coming. Everyone listen up. And I'm only going to say this once. Let's begin.

GO ON, and live your lives in peace. May the odds be ever in your favor.[/QUOTE]

Everyone read this, right? Well, let me blow your minds with my super power known as catching bad scum hints by people that clearly are a mafia traitor

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...iarole=Traitor

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Traitor

[⁰QUOTE=WillBy;n1342389]Hold on, big post coming. Everyone listen up. And I'm only going to say this once. Let's begin.

GO ON, and live your lives in peace. May the odds be ever in your favor.[/QUOTE]

Behold, WillBy is a Mafia Goon, obviously doesnt know his scum team, hence he is a mafia traitor. Paul was one a few games back when I was scum with WillBy I think. We had to guess who the traitor was, and we guessed Paul when he hinted it. He then joined our scum chat.

Also, WillBy spewed Voth as scum too lol:
    ​​​

What if I told you (without crossing flavor palettes) that I have reason to believe that Voth is either a convicted criminal or a corrupt jail guard.
    Seriously though, WillBy needs to die today. If he flips traitor, Voth dies too. Its hilarious that I just caught them both on D1 again, but blame WillBy for not being subtle when I rolled town.

UNVOTE: PAUL

VOTE: WillBy

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    woww we gonna get to 100 pages again in less then 2 days?.....

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    I just wish paragraphs were a thing and rambling wasn't a thing. I see the actual point behind the questions (and generally speaking most are reasonable questions) but the way in which they are asked just makes me gloss over a giant half-assed written run on sentence the same way it makes me gloss over Jessups posts.
    So it's better to write twice as much but spread it into individual sentences so nobody can look at the whole in one place, and instead it just becomes a vague mass of shady implications?
    My essays aren't as wordy as your twitterfeed spam, taken collectively.
    Was that honest and thorough enough for you, inspector?
    You literally didn't answer the question at all. I don't give a fuck who you're trying to lynch, I asked about how you intend to go about it.
    Well, I'm sort-of-lying. You answered the question contingent on my knowing your alignment; what you've told me is "yes, (I, Voth) intend to play the game the same way as last time".
    So do you play like scum all the time or just when you're scum?
    Do you still have a hard on for me after last game?
    Only thing which got me tented last time was mid-D1 exalt.
    Originally posted by PartyFalcon View Post
    scarlet I’m generally against D1 double kills, since it’s so easy to accidentally flip 2 townies, especially PR’s and have nothing to show for it. I did not read the arguments you made in the tiger king signup thread, and I recognize that your position may have changed since kthx indicated the phase isn’t totally open, but could you walk me through what you meant by “Not double lynching in a 1-or-2-lynch game is comparable to not lynching in a 1-or-0-lynch game.
    Sure:
    When you lynch someone they die. That's all. That's it. There's no greater meaning to it.
    Town win by killing all the scum.
    The lynch is an unblockable daykill that the town control. Every time you don't use the lynch you lose an opportunity to kill scum and get literally nothing. Scum get to kill town and you're pushed ever closer to lylo with no chance of making any progress.
    So it's obvious that nolynching is bad. You're giving up a town-owned kill and letting scum choose who dies i.e. not scum. This applies regardless of how many unblockable daykills the town is given. Single-lynching is killing one less possible scum than double-lynching, and pushes the proportion of kills which are directed by the scum up from 2:1 or whatever to 1:1, which is obviously a bad thing.
    Whether or not it's viable to actually get a double lynch going when so much vote activity happens at the end of a phase is another question though.
    This might not apply in powerrole heavy setups, I guess it depends on the roles. In setups which aren't open I tend to think like it's mountainous but maybe this is some unnecessarily high power closed setup where everyone is a cop or whatever. I haven't thought it through. My suspicion is that it'd still be better to double lynch though. It'd come down to the exact number of kills left before lylo, as usual.
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    Why do you ask?
    To give me an idea of what sort of comparisons are valid.

Leave a comment:

• m_leonhard
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Everyone's innocent in here, don't you know that?
    Well, yeah....but they were still convicted.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post

Uhh....doesn't that pretty much describe everyone in Shawshank?
    Everyone's innocent in here, don't you know that?

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied

Here, let me try:

I don't like to rhyme, but I'd like to shoot sometime, and I wish for a dayvig so I can shoot some scummy slime
    maybe I shoot Jessup, maybe I shoot Beast, maybe I SUMMON MJOLNIR and shove it in a place only entered by WillBy's parish priest

Leave a comment:

• m_leonhard
    replied

Uhh....doesn't that pretty much describe everyone in Shawshank?

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    I'm so hard rn
    whoa there

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by scarlet View Post
    Wow double lynches and infinite freely invokable modkills. I guess if there's no strict phase timer then taking a modkill while the primary lynch target will just be interpreted as the day ending and you wasting the lynch (on yourself).

Vote Voth
    Voth Are you the type of player to misrepresent someone and try to make up something to put into their mouth wholecloth as town when you're trying to drive a lynch, or do you generally restrict that sort of thing to your scum game?

For anyone: thoughts on aiming for a double lynch D1?
    I think that when a player is shitposting and spinning bullshit narratives nonstop, I will call for their lynch whether town or scum. Playing as town, it is an indication of a player being scum or being so behind the 8-ball that they are a liability for town. Playing as scum, it's an easy lynch to justify after the fact and move on without causing undue suspicion.

Was that honest and thorough enough for you, inspector?

Do you still have a hard on for me after last game?

jw

Leave a comment:

Working...
X