• Show
Clear All

• Beast
    replied
    LOL where is everyone?

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Not even one action. Over half the players in the game haven't bothered turned in an action. One player told me to randomize his action for him. I'm going to get drunk, see y'all in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    this is sad.. please participate properly every1

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Giving this 7 more hours and ending phase whether actions are in or not.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Still waiting on night actions, hurry it up people.

Leave a comment:

• scarlet
    replied
    Not that I've been active so far N2, but I'm probably not going to be posting again for 36-48 hrs, or at least not posting coherently

Leave a comment:

• Halp
    replied
    Where’s Voth? Hasn’t posted in 6 hours. Guess he’ll pop up when there’s a Townie to lynch lol. Fucking lurker.

Leave a comment:

• Halp
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    and a cabin in the woods themed mafia game.
    I like this idea a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Halp
    replied
    Honestly I try not to assume that everyone who vs me is scum, but town Voth isn’t this bad..

Leave a comment:

• Halp
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

I get it. You're scum and it's easier to not speak at all than it is to talk and risk looking like a scummy fuck. But it's a pretty shitheaded and newbie way to win as scum. And this rant is pretty shitty too, especially for someone who hosts games and knows what the deal is with these games.

Like I said, I can just adjust my play style to be a lurking shithead. It will take a few games for people to accept the new me, but it's probably worth it. I'm sure I'll coast to victory a lot more by being written off as an inactive player and therefore not worth pressing or lynching for the first four to six phases in most games.

Except I'm not a little bitch and I'll play just as hard whether I'm vanilla townie, mafia godfather, or serial killer. Everyone has life hit at times - I myself have had that happen this game, but your participation and that of others still is pathetic in comparison.

The fact that you don't win more frequently with this strategy should be telling, but whatever. I guess I'll just quit being a little bitch about it and continue to flood the games with "nonsense" while you're too busy hiding out to give me something to talk about.

Any thoughts on the actual game or are you reserving your word count going forward to attacking people who think your constant disappearing act is frustrating and total bullshit?
    What constant disappearing act? Here I am, again with no new information, only here to defend myself against your attacks after a rough day at work. Why do you think that your activity is contributing when all you’re posting about is “lurkers”? Let’s see Voth, what have you done so far? You’ve got 50 posts that only helped to lynch 2 townies so far, and another 50 posts attacking me for being scum because I’m “lurking”. Well if I’m scum, I’m not very good at it, because I haven’t lynched any townies this game. Conversely, if you’re town you’re not very good at it, because you’ve only lynched townies. Shut.the.fuck.up.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    WillBy was startled awake from arguing down the cell block. Their angry voices reminded him of some trouble hed once had in Monte Carlo. Pitbosses coming for revenge- hed taken their money, they would break his legs. Life was simpler here in the prison. He'd take their cigarettes, they'd take take his anal virginity.
    He recognized the voices as Halp and Voth. He relaxed immediately- although they sounded angry at each other, he knew that these two were truly friends, and whatever petty squabble they were arguing about in their little corner carried little importance in the wider mafia multiverse.
    With this in mind, he fell soundly back asleep to dreams of blackjack... and hookers, and a cabin in the woods themed mafia game.
    I wish. Halp actually had me worked up here. And I'm not proud of it, but I stand by what I said.

That being said, Scarlet is scum.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    WillBy was startled awake from arguing down the cell block. Their angry voices reminded him of some trouble hed once had in Monte Carlo. Pitbosses coming for revenge- hed taken their money, they would break his legs. Life was simpler here in the prison. He'd take their cigarettes, they'd take take his anal virginity.
    He recognized the voices as Halp and Voth. He relaxed immediately- although they sounded angry at each other, he knew that these two were truly friends, and whatever petty squabble they were arguing about in their little corner carried little importance in the wider mafia multiverse.
    With this in mind, he fell soundly back asleep to dreams of blackjack... and hookers, and a cabin in the woods themed mafia game.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Halp View Post

Right but I’m town and I’m not going to flood the thread with baseless shit slinging just so I don’t get called a lurker. Anyone doing that should check their wincon and make adjustments accordingly. Your definition of a “lurker” needs some work. I’ve been participated as NEEDED to express my opinions and attempt to disseminate the available information. And I think I have some pretty good reads, example: I haven’t lynched any townies this game. Voth, how many townies have you lynched? Spoiler, it’s 2. Shut the fuck up, your scum game is super obvious especially after just hosting a game where you were scum. You're playing the exact same game here and others will catch on soon.
    I get it. You're scum and it's easier to not speak at all than it is to talk and risk looking like a scummy fuck. But it's a pretty shitheaded and newbie way to win as scum. And this rant is pretty shitty too, especially for someone who hosts games and knows what the deal is with these games.

Like I said, I can just adjust my play style to be a lurking shithead. It will take a few games for people to accept the new me, but it's probably worth it. I'm sure I'll coast to victory a lot more by being written off as an inactive player and therefore not worth pressing or lynching for the first four to six phases in most games.

Except I'm not a little bitch and I'll play just as hard whether I'm vanilla townie, mafia godfather, or serial killer. Everyone has life hit at times - I myself have had that happen this game, but your participation and that of others still is pathetic in comparison.

The fact that you don't win more frequently with this strategy should be telling, but whatever. I guess I'll just quit being a little bitch about it and continue to flood the games with "nonsense" while you're too busy hiding out to give me something to talk about.

Any thoughts on the actual game or are you reserving your word count going forward to attacking people who think your constant disappearing act is frustrating and total bullshit?

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post

What the fuck have I done that's ANTI-TOWN? Let's see, I advocated to lynch Willby and Field. If that's anti-town, then you're really fucking anti-town -- threatening to hold off the entire lynch UNLESS we lynched those people.

I also advocated to not blindly lynch two people on D1. I guess trying to keep townies alive is also pretty "anti-town" in your scum book.

So what the fuck have I done that's anti-town? Please spell it out for me.
    Also, what have you done any differently this game than you did last game when you were scum? What has changed? Anything at all? Why should I blindly trust that you are town when you play exactly the same way as scum?

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by m_leonhard View Post

What the fuck have I done that's ANTI-TOWN? Let's see, I advocated to lynch Willby and Field. If that's anti-town, then you're really fucking anti-town -- threatening to hold off the entire lynch UNLESS we lynched those people.

I also advocated to not blindly lynch two people on D1. I guess trying to keep townies alive is also pretty "anti-town" in your scum book.

So what the fuck have I done that's anti-town? Please spell it out for me.
    What have you done at all? Please, explain. I didn't say you were anti-town. I said you were scum. You were gone the entire phase and only pop up after the lynch. You posted like one time. You didn't ask a single question of anyone. Didn't give any information. Didn't DO anything. You've contributed nothing, making you in fact, anti-town.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X