X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    I am actually embarrassed to be very frank about all this. Shouldn't have let Vehicles alleged scum slip make me switch off of Halp. But it also seemed like no other wagon was taking off. Which means we probably have some half decent information on the Vehicle wagon and honestly my highest suspicion is Scarlet, who continues to anger me because now I feel he has played a near perfect game railing against his own team while quietly following votes on pro-town players.

Ah well. I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. Hope we can pull it out regardless.
    Just gonna leave this here. (And add more like the past 3 games)

Exalt and Voth got rolled by the person they've been calling a newb for three games. lol

This game had one of the dumber towns I've had the displeasure of playing with and I think it's due to the inactivity and that people put too much stock into what certain people say.

Whatever, good game Beast.. You played the endgame right, even if you were kind of inactive early on. Everyone else, whether it's the people who signup but don't post, the people who post the bare minimum or the handful of people who drive the narrative every game, can go fuck themselves.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Anyways, big thanks to kthx for hosting this. Crazy end, lots of emotions coming out. This was a very intriguing set up that kept us guessing until the end. Thanks for sticking with us through a lot of fuckery and some unfortunate irl circumstances.

I think we could use a healthy break before playing anymore games. That being said, I would participate if someone steps up. I DO have a setup I would like to play at some point, but I think we might need something lighter in the meantime, and I'm going to be a bit more heads down on irl stuff in the near future, as well as running TWDT.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Are we all just ignoring that Exalt decided he was so triggered that he deliberately posted this flavor name and entire role PM in this thread?

All of this after he stops an imminent lynch of Jessup that would have saved the entire game for us mathematically? Because he was a triggered little
    snowflake bitch and wasn't getting his way? Nice call, moron.

All of this after it has been two day phases he has been given multiple options of ways that we can imminently win the game and he has pushed back... because he is a triggered little snowflake bitch.

All of this because it boils down to one thing: Exalt thinks he walks on water. You don't. You acted like total scum and you blew this game - and you didn't even let it end naturally. Took the Jessup way out and fucked it all up for everyone - Kthx's hosting and over 100 pages of people's time just for you to fucking post your role PM after being a useless piece of garbage the entire game.

Good - go play elsewhere and bring your boy Jessup with you. Have a great time.
    I'm sure you'll have lots of fun playing by yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post
    Sigh, you could have given me a chance, Exalt. I was waiting for your last ditch explanation which I was only going to get with the votes on you. Took that chance away from me, I was the swing vote. I even said previously I thought you were Andy, wanted to see how you and Beast reacted to the vote change.
    Voth ruined the game for me so I was already done with it by that point. He didn't want to win. He just wanted to be right, no matter the outcome or the actual fact that he wasnt right. Nothing will ever change his mind, which is fine except that he kept pushing my buttons more and more and more as much as possible for no reason other than to piss me off so much that I'd quit. That was his only objective, and it worked.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Oh M_leo gets a C and so does PF (hope you are feeling better PF!!)

The reason my field protection failed was scum AND M_leo struck on field. I could only protect against ONE ATTACK
    Really? That sounds wrong actually. All attacks that arent strongman are blocked by the doctor. Kthx probably fucked that up.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Voth you realize to see you trash talk Exalt is ridiculous lol.

kthx Who stopped the N2 kill kthx? Was always curious if it was me. kass or exalt?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Are we all just ignoring that Exalt decided he was so triggered that he deliberately posted this flavor name and entire role PM in this thread?

All of this after he stops an imminent lynch of Jessup that would have saved the entire game for us mathematically? Because he was a triggered little
    snowflake bitch and wasn't getting his way? Nice call, moron.

All of this after it has been two day phases he has been given multiple options of ways that we can imminently win the game and he has pushed back... because he is a triggered little snowflake bitch.

All of this because it boils down to one thing: Exalt thinks he walks on water. You don't. You acted like total scum and you blew this game - and you didn't even let it end naturally. Took the Jessup way out and fucked it all up for everyone - Kthx's hosting and over 100 pages of people's time just for you to fucking post your role PM after being a useless piece of garbage the entire game.

Good - go play elsewhere and bring your boy Jessup with you. Have a great time.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    It was fucked up due to inactivity.. i'm def done here lol.. I wanna play somewhere else though. scarlet Exalt where u guys play? I'd like a game on another forums to see how I do there .

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Going to pretend that I heard your explanation in your posts and switched my vote back to Beast and we won, which is 90% what I was going to do. Damnit Exalt, i even had my vote on Beast and literally said I was giving you a chance.

Didn't enjoy the game that much and that shit shown of an ending has put me off this now.

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Sigh, you could have given me a chance, Exalt. I was waiting for your last ditch explanation which I was only going to get with the votes on you. Took that chance away from me, I was the swing vote. I even said previously I thought you were Andy, wanted to see how you and Beast reacted to the vote change.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Oh M_leo gets a C and so does PF (hope you are feeling better PF!!)

The reason my field protection failed was scum AND M_leo struck on field. I could only protect against ONE ATTACK

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Beast is MVP no doubt about it ! GJ and GG beast!! You were amazing this game.. Voth def the worst townie in history of ANY mafia game on the face of the planet. He is a town destroyer.

Grade system is

All of town besides me and vehicle getting F

Vehicle gets a C
    Jessup gets a D+ (cause my game breaking code hypothesis was wrong otherwise I would be getting a B. I allowed tht to fuck myself up was dumb..
    Voth gets a fucking F- - - - - and shud be expelled from mafia forever loool

Halp gets a B
    Scarlet gets a B
    Beast gets an A+ for lurking and being smart enough to know Voth would single handedly destroy town all on his own loool.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Seriously? It's common sense. That's why I kept asking you how Field died, since it was obvious I couldn't have done it based on my role. How the fuck could I have used 3 1-shot abilities while also being a busdriver/godfather/whatever the fuck on top of it? That alone should've shown you that I was not scum. That was literally all it took, but you refused to even look at it objectively. Beast literally did NOTHING all game and refused to claim even during lylo, yet you didn't even ask him a single fucking question. You refused. You were soooo sure that you were right, disregarding all logic and common sense, because you couldn't imagine actually weighing the evidence in front of you and making a decision not based on your shitty ability to read people psychologically.

Are you a flat earther and anti-vaxxer too? You have the logic of one. The illuminati are tracking you through your teeth Voth. Better pull them all out before they find you.
    Sure bud. Whatever you say. Whether you like it or not, you fucked this up as much (or more... yeah way more) than I did. You put us at lylo unnecessarily with your 100% Jessup is scum nonsense. You refused me multiple times trying to win the game for town via double lynch because your ego couldn't handle it.

So don't sign up in the future if I triggered you too much because it wasn't so fucking obvious that you were town when you play like scum nonstop. No skin off my dick, faggot.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    You two were so busy angry-jerking it to each other you honestly let beast win. Who I wanted to lynch D1. Lol.
    I cant decide who LVP would be. Probably still jessup for wasting 2 days by being, well, just terrible.
    But your inability to play the game without calling everyone else stupid left you both with egg (and sperm) on your faces.
    now we cant even say that beast is bad at this game, cause he played that endgame near perfect.
    Apparently posting a few nonsensical 1-liners about 4 times total is all it takes to win. And with that, TW Mafia is likely dead. What an ending.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    You two were so busy angry-jerking it to each other you honestly let beast win. Who I wanted to lynch D1. Lol.
    I cant decide who LVP would be. Probably still jessup for wasting 2 days by being, well, just terrible.
    But your inability to play the game without calling everyone else stupid left you both with egg (and sperm) on your faces.
    now we cant even say that beast is bad at this game, cause he played that endgame near perfect.
    you were terrible too.. worst town I ever seen..

Was kassius really town wildcard? lol I thought I caught kass in some game breaking code issue hahaha guess I was wrong but it made no sense cause I copied and pasted kass' code and saw this. Was different from original post kass made so was sure kass was caught as scum but didn't share it trying to be fair to kass loool.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X