Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    field Can you confirm or deny the bulletproof vest thing? Exalt is too busy hugging his knees to his chest and weeping in his safe space so I can't rely on him to show up and answer.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamal View Post

Damn this faggot sucks even in this, not surprised.
    Big JAMAL showing up out of nowhere with the bitchslap.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    also gg beast and thanks for hosting kthx

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Exalt and voth were both beyond idiotic there. It was so goddamn obvious it was town vs town it wasn’t funny. Voth had the stupidest boner all game for a double lynch and exalt played his role just as stupidly on a couple of occasions.

round it all out with more abuse by voth and exalt posting his role pm. Yee haw.

im 100% glad town lost that. The game turned into name calling trash

Leave a comment:

• Jamal
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I didn't though and you are wrong. I said my name tyrell and that was the only thing that cud be considered a broken rule I've EVER done any game any time on mafia and I see no harm it did to the actual game and explained I was so sick I missed it in these rules.. .. so ur making a big to do about NOTHING and misconstruing the truth. The ixt game PMING was allowed and publicly stated was ok by the mod on his own volition.. so stop lying.
    Damn this faggot sucks even in this, not surprised.

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    you had a nice role, and your scum buddies were very inactive grrr, would have been interesting had your faction participated!

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    Originally posted by the_paul View Post
    Thanks for killing me night 1 whoever did it, you scum bag fuck. Might have done me a favor all things considered
    karma for lynching your own role blocker LOL

Leave a comment:

• the_paul
    replied
    Thanks for killing me night 1 whoever did it, you scum bag fuck. Might have done me a favor all things considered

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

Sorry Jessup, you've broken the rules twice over three mafia games. I'm just pointing it out,don't be such a drama queen and maybe start reading the rules.
    I didn't though and you are wrong. I said my name tyrell and that was the only thing that cud be considered a broken rule I've EVER done any game any time on mafia and I see no harm it did to the actual game and explained I was so sick I missed it in these rules.. .. so ur making a big to do about NOTHING and misconstruing the truth. The ixt game PMING was allowed and publicly stated was ok by the mod on his own volition.. so stop lying.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post

BS.. lol I didn't break any rule last game at all and that is a damn lie.. In the ixt game the one b4 last.., ixt the host himself publicly said we could PM. I also said I was super sick this game and did not read this new no flavor aspect that kthx added to this game. So I said my name was Tyrell . What huge factor ruined the game with that. not a thing.. So stop being a drama queen.. Don't lie about me please.. sick of the idiots in here and is why TW mafia is cancer.
    Sorry Jessup, you've broken the rules twice over three mafia games. I'm just pointing it out,don't be such a drama queen and maybe start reading the rules.

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    WillBy your deductions about me were scary accurate. I knew I had to get rid of you, or I was history. that's two mafia games back to back I haven't lost in. wasn't expecting exalt to lose his mind. I feel really bad for kthx who put alot of time and effort into this.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Oh I also have to say:

Jessup has now broken the rules two consecutive games in a row, which is really not cool. It's a pattern now.

Exalt burning down the game at the end is also really not cool and we should do some amount of shunning him for it.
    BS.. lol I didn't break any rule last game at all and that is a damn lie.. In the ixt game the one b4 last.., ixt the host himself publicly said we could PM. I also said I was super sick this game and did not read this new no flavor aspect that kthx added to this game. So I said my name was Tyrell . What huge factor ruined the game with that. not a thing.. So stop being a drama queen.. Don't lie about me please.. sick of the idiots in here and is why TW mafia is cancer.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Oh I also have to say:

Jessup has now broken the rules two consecutive games in a row, which is really not cool. It's a pattern now.

Exalt burning down the game at the end is also really not cool and we should do some amount of shunning him for it.
    I'm actually really surprised about how Exalt did this. I've had my fair share of games where I know I'm town and everything is burning down around me, but I don't throw a complete psychotic fit and copy/paste my role PM when it is expressly forbidden.

100 pages later. Hours of people's time later. No respect for any of that.

And no... Beast was a useless moron lurker like every game. He "won." Great. Good for him. It's not like he was super active all game and pulled back at the right time. Guy wasn't playing. Just like PF and Leo.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Oh I also have to say:

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Really? That sounds wrong actually. All attacks that arent strongman are blocked by the doctor. Kthx probably fucked that up.
    Ya kthx said directly after I died in the game that when I protected field I only stopped scum and field died from M_Leo also attacking him.. I found it odd but wasn't sure how rules worked in that situation.

I'd also like to thank kthx still tho for the host (know he has a shit ton of real life to deal with while doing this) even if he fucked up... But if this was incorrect it fucked us up lol and made me die :laugh::laugh4:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X