Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    Kassius I know Exalt has been all over your dick the entire game and it feels nice, but this is pretty clear.

First Exalt stops the day phase in its tracks when Jessup is set to be lynched. Why? Because Jessup is 100% scum but he just can't take this phase any longer. He is totally triggered by even the thought that Jessup is who he says he is that he has to END THE PHASE BEFORE HIS 100% SCUM PICK CAN GET LYNCHED.

Okay. Sure. Then the next night, we lose Willby, a seasoned and smart mafia player. He's town of course.

Okay, then we turn around and lynch Jessup the next day, even though he was set to be lynched the day before and Exalt stopped it (but he was 100% scum right?). Turns out he's the doctor he claimed he was 90 pages ago.

Shocker. Now we lose confirmed town zeebu and we are left with me, you, Exalt, and Beast. Do you think this was a mistake? No. It was intentional. He killed the voice of reason in the game (Willby) and one confirmed townie (zeebu) and left the person he's been battling for the entire game (me) and a newbie (you) and an idiot (Beast). If he killed me and I flipped town, he would have no case. So this is all by design. He knows he might get lucky and win with you and Beast in the mix.

So anyway, if you can't see this simple stuff, then let him win. I don't care. I salute his scum play this game. If you wanna win, vote for Exalt.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Oh right, unless Exalt actually did just remove my vote, in which case Kassius is dumb as fuck if he lets Exalt walk away with this win. I'm confirmed town and if he removed my vote, he's clear scum.
    I removed Beast's vote. One, because I'm town and want to win. Two, because if you manage to get me lynched, I want you to have full voting responsibility for losing this game. Dig your own grave so I can never let you forget it.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    kthx timeline for phase end?
    And perhaps an official VC so we can see if Exalt really did just remove a confirmed townies vote?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Oh right, unless Exalt actually did just remove my vote, in which case Kassius is dumb as fuck if he lets Exalt walk away with this win. I'm confirmed town and if he removed my vote, he's clear scum.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    kthx timeline for phase end?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Looks like we are setup for a Beast/Exalt double lynch perfectly then.

Exalt Unless you think Kassius is the last scum (which I assume you don't because you voted Beast) you should be cool with this, right?

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Kassius, what did you do last night and what was the result?

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Just remember Voth I am never going to let you live this game down. Never.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    kthx

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Vote: Beast

Also, take that fuckers vote away.

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    thank god I didn’t want to be a part of this anymore anyway. Deuces

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    I posted a watermarked reddit tier meme, what am I doing with my life.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied

please just end it

ROFL
    Click image for larger version

Name:	4v0zv6.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	261.7 KB
ID:	1345245

Leave a comment: