Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    The downside is I dont trust you or anyone else left in this game to win it for town, so with me gone, things will go to shit. They already have, since everyone with common sense gets killed off. What will be left is the same as last game's shitshow, but with you replacing Jessup with the irrational reads.

Lynching you would be no different in the case you're arguing, so why not vote yourself? I'm clearly more able to solve this game than you, so why keep yourself around?
    Lynch myself? I'm town, and 100% confirmed. You're not, regardless of how much you want to pay yourself on the back.

Zeebu Why won't you just vote Exalt? If you believe field that I'm town, then we have a perfect opportunity today to just end the game one way or another.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• "Stop saying you are a fucking hero while doing covid dances when you are apparently so busy" the prisoners chanted disjointedly while taking Jessup to the yard.

It turns out that the prisoners turn out to be rather Hippocratic as they realized they had killed Tyrone the prison doctor

begin night phase 5
      Last edited by kthx; 07-01-2020, 06:21 PM.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I will add all the pretty colors here in a minute
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

The downside is I dont trust you or anyone else left in this game to win it for town, so with me gone, things will go to shit. They already have, since everyone with common sense gets killed off. What will be left is the same as last game's shitshow, but with you replacing Jessup with the irrational reads.

Lynching you would be no different in the case you're arguing, so why not vote yourself? I'm clearly more able to solve this game than you, so why keep yourself around?
          Lynch myself? I'm town, and 100% confirmed. You're not, regardless of how much you want to pay yourself on the back.

Zeebu Why won't you just vote Exalt? If you believe field that I'm town, then we have a perfect opportunity today to just end the game one way or another. Double lynch. If someone shows their true colors during it, we win. If we get it through and scum dies, we win. It's easy.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Well that wasn't entirely unexpected was it, what horrid play >.<

So that leaves me/exalt/beast right? If we're taking it as a given that Zeebu and Voth are confirmed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Zeebu Why won't you just vote Exalt? If you believe field that I'm town, then we have a perfect opportunity today to just end the game one way or another.
              So you're saying you think my role is a scum role? Really? Why do you keep protecting Jessup? What are you afraid of?

Also, you are not and never have been confirmed. Learn to play Voth. Field had a 1 shot ROLE cop. You are a librarian with alignment 'prison', which idk what the fuck that even means, but my role PM doesnt say shit about that being a thing. The only reason I let it slide is because zeebu claimed it too with his message thing. You could have a Godfather ability too for all I know. Common sense bud. Use it.

Also, I'm town and obviously better at this than you. While you're over there hunting townies to kill over scum, I damn near solved the game by D2. Pretty obvious all you know how to do is lose, like that game Paul was literally caught scum by D3 and shat all over you for a win as you made excuse after excuse for why he couldn't be scum, even though he was 100% caught mechanically. I dont trust your decision making process whatsoever.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                "Stop saying you are a fucking hero while doing covid dances when you are apparently so busy" the prisoners chanted disjointedly while taking Jessup to the yard.

It turns out that the prisoners turn out to be rather Hippocratic as they realized they had killed Tyrone the prison doctor

begin night phase 5
                lol fuck you all

Especially you Exalt.

And you, zeebu, you're fucking town and you either didn't read my post or you just don't give a fuck.

Whatever.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

So you're saying you think my role is a scum role? Really? Why do you keep protecting Jessup? What are you afraid of?

Also, you are not and never have been confirmed. Learn to play Voth. Field had a 1 shot ROLE cop. You are a librarian with alignment 'prison', which idk what the fuck that even means, but my role PM doesnt say shit about that being a thing. The only reason I let it slide is because zeebu claimed it too with his message thing. You could have a Godfather ability too for all I know. Common sense bud. Use it.

Also, I'm town and obviously better at this than you. While you're over there hunting townies to kill over scum, I damn near solved the game by D2. Pretty obvious all you know how to do is lose, like that game Paul was literally caught scum by D3 and shat all over you for a win as you made excuse after excuse for why he couldn't be scum, even though he was 100% caught mechanically. I dont trust your decision making process whatsoever.
                  I didn't read your post, but nice timing so I'm quoting. Jessup is the prison doctor. Interesting right?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• How the fuck was Jessup town when Field still died? She said her action succeeded.

Well, Beast is probably the last scum, but Voth will crusade his way to another town loss like always. Probably why he is kept alive each game when town.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I didn't read your post, but nice timing so I'm quoting. Jessup is the prison doctor. Interesting right?
                      Real interesting. Care to explain to me how that is possible? How did Field die if Jessup protected him? Please explain. I'll wait.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Exalt, FWIW my role PM says 'Prison Wildcard', so that's the alignment there.

Comment

• All green town flips have said 'Prison' in them.

Comment

Real interesting. Care to explain to me how that is possible? How did Field die if Jessup protected him? Please explain. I'll wait.
                            Could Beast really be a busdriver? I'm struggling to see how else, if Jessup got a 'success'. Even if Beast was the remaining scum who was a roleblocker, and was allowed both actions, Jessup would have had a Fail.

Could it be a made-up Kthx role, like the Vehicle role?

Comment

• If anyone with a pulse playing this game doesn't vote Exalt tomorrow, I don't know what to say.

It all makes sense, even down to killing Willby last night. Exalt and I have been going at it for 80 pages at this point. He knew Willby was town and a huge threat to finally outing him as the scum I know he has been. That's why he killed him. Why wouldn't he kill me or zeebu? He YOLO'd and took one road over the other - paint Voth as a complete idiot nonstop and question his credibility as a player nonstop - if I do that and capitalize on newbie Kassius, inactive zeebu, dumb fuck Jessup, and complete moron/inactive Beast, I win. Couldn't have planned it better myself.

I will admit, you actually had me second guessing myself Exalt. But the hysterics and pissy fits were a little much.

Now that everyone bought Exalts bullshit (including you Jessup, I was the only one who even had a shred of thought you might be town, so fuck off), are we all ready to buy mine?

You can already see him flailing. Get a clue newbies.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Could Beast really be a busdriver? I'm struggling to see how else, if Jessup got a 'success'. Even if Beast was the remaining scum who was a roleblocker, and was allowed both actions, Jessup would have had a Fail.

Could it be a made-up Kthx role, like the Vehicle role?
                                Are you scum with Kthx or just moronic beyond words?

This is simple stuff.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X