No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyways ..you all can piss off now .. I'm dead I guess.

kthx I'm ready to die noiw.. Show them I'm town and who I said I was and honest all game now .. thx for host kthx.. Town gets a big F for Fail and Kassius is still scum jailor lol still idiots lol
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Because im obvious town and your 'foolproof plan' is fucking garbage play? Literally nobody with any sense thinks I'm scum, because I've been townier than anyone in this game and my role has literally been proven now that I've used it. I've been calling people scum and been right about it since D2, while all you've done is beg everyone to leave Halp for Vehicle and then lie about it ever since. I proved that already, yet you've literally ignored my posts and continue to push your Jessup-level schizophrenia reads without any reasoning or proof to back it up. Matter of fact, the ONLY reason you arent lynchbait right now for being so bad is that Field said you were town. Without that, you'd be even scummier than Jessup for how you've played the past few phases. It's been ridiculously bad.

If you truly think my role is a scum role, you are an idiot. That's all I have to say. Also, if you flip scum post-game, I'm going to bitch at Field about it.
      Ignoring the rest of your hissy fit, why is it a bad move for town? There is literally no downside to it. Sure, you might die and flip town, but if you're right like you have made so clear is unmistakably the truth, then it doesn't matter. You did, Jessup dies, town wins. That means you win too. Right?

I'm not arguing about the rest of the game or exchanging insults with you at this point. There is a simple route where town wins regardless of who is scum or not. Town Exalt would be frustrated that people haven't seen he is clearly town, but he would also do whatever it takes to have town win. You're not doing that now, just like you didn't do it when you stopped Jessup from getting lynched last phase.

There's no chance there's two scum left and it's you and Jessup, right? That would be super crazy.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Ignoring the rest of your hissy fit, why is it a bad move for town? There is literally no downside to it. Sure, you might die and flip town, but if you're right like you have made so clear is unmistakably the truth, then it doesn't matter. You did, Jessup dies, town wins. That means you win too. Right?

I'm not arguing about the rest of the game or exchanging insults with you at this point. There is a simple route where town wins regardless of who is scum or not. Town Exalt would be frustrated that people haven't seen he is clearly town, but he would also do whatever it takes to have town win. You're not doing that now, just like you didn't do it when you stopped Jessup from getting lynched last phase.

There's no chance there's two scum left and it's you and Jessup, right? That would be super crazy.

When I said "you did" that was supposed to be "you win".

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          Anyways ..you all can piss off now .. I'm dead I guess.

kthx I'm ready to die noiw.. Show them I'm town and who I said I was and honest all game now .. thx for host kthx.. Town gets a big F for Fail and Kassius is still scum jailor lol still idiots lol
          Why do you want to die so quickly? Why won't you vote Exalt to save yourself if you're town? Out of spite? Interesting. You suck really bad at this game.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Jessup protecting Exalt last night, holy mother of god. Please put it out of its misery kthx.

Comment

• Fine. Cutting 2 hours off phase. One hour till lynch, jessup on the block.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Hope things with your dad are OK, Kthx, btw. Forgot to say earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                  Hope things with your dad are OK, Kthx, btw. Forgot to say earlier.
                  I appreciate that, it's really no way for an educated man to go out that's why I'm going to keep drinking until my body fails before my mind does
                  Last edited by kthx; 07-01-2020, 05:27 PM.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

The downside is I dont trust you or anyone else left in this game to win it for town, so with me gone, things will go to shit. They already have, since everyone with common sense gets killed off. What will be left is the same as last game's shitshow, but with you replacing Jessup with the irrational reads.

Lynching you would be no different in the case you're arguing, so why not vote yourself? I'm clearly more able to solve this game than you, so why keep yourself around?
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post

I appreciate that, it's really no way for an educated man to go out that's why I'm going to keep drinking until my body fails before my mind does
                      Try not to go full on leaving Las Vegas.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• If jessup somehow flips not scum I’ll consider exalt tomorrow maybe, we’ll see. But yeah, not going for it now.

i don’t see anything happening except for a jessup lynch here

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                          If jessup somehow flips not scum I’ll consider exalt tomorrow maybe, we’ll see. But yeah, not going for it now.

i don’t see anything happening except for a jessup lynch here
                          Not beast first?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

Try not to go full on leaving Las Vegas.
                            Gotta wait till the kids are grown and married to go that far lol
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Seriously? Have you ever tried reading anything in this game? Do you still know how now that having a baby somehow gave you brain damage?

Look at D4. I was the first person to vote Jessup and literally the only one to make a case on Jessup. All you've done is try to move focus from her onto me instead. Literally no way in hell I'd be scum this game with Jessup or Scarlet or Halp unless you're saying I hard bussed all 3 of them right from the start before they even had any pressure on them. I literally led the lynch on each one. Youd know this if you bothered reading.

I seriously cant imagine how you are town when you're acting so dumb. If Field didnt say you were town, I'd be lynching you asap. I seriously cant understand how town Voth would be this bad.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Dying N1 like usual is better than trying to explain basic logic to people at endgame. Too frustrating. Paul lucked out.
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X