Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Not sure how Jessup will allow it, though. Could just vote/unvote ad finitum to break the tie? Happy to do as you suggest if there's somehow a way.
    If he doesn't allow it, I'll just switch my vote to him because he is clearly scum.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Cool story but I'll pass. I don't trust you or zebu or exalt or beast lol.. I KNOW kassius is scum so am keeping my vote there. If you want a double lynch townies do kassius and me.

again. Jessup votes

Vote KASSIUS
      On the extreme off chance you're town, you're losing the opportunity to win the game. Seems you're scum though!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Am I the last townie in this game? lol Vote kassius or be awful and lose town. Literally had dumb townies vsing me all game so much I can't even tell who I trust anymore. Willby def was fooled and acting so dumb I was convinced they were 3rd party or scum, He was dumb and dead as a result. Now either some idiot town is Zeebu or Exalt who is being fooled and voting me out. Last chance to get it right. At least double lynch me and Kass the scum jailor together. I'll switch to Exalt too if I have to for a double lynch as it appears I was wrong thinking exalt was town too. I protected exalt last night

Voth and
        Beast
        Well that's odd. That was quite a reversal.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

On the extreme off chance you're town, you're losing the opportunity to win the game. Seems you're scum though!
          LOL scummy if ur scum I will say gg but if ur town my god ur awful. I've said kassius is scum jailor all damn game and NO ONE LISTENED
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Voth, if you arent just retarded scum making a last ditch effort play, I will forever give you shit for being so bad at this game..
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Like Voth, you legitimately are at Jessup level now. I really hope you're just retarded scum this game, because holy fuck you turned to shit.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                Like Voth, you legitimately are at Jessup level now. I really hope you're just retarded scum this game, because holy fuck you turned to shit.
                want to unvote me exalt? I protected you.. prove to me you are town? I don't want to die
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I need to hear logic to unvote kass . I know kass is scum but the real battle for who is town right now is between voth and exalt. If either of you can make a good reason to vote the other I will do so but it has to be good. No way I'd allow a double lynch on 2 town today lol..

Ya voth I baited ur ass too saying id go for exalt.. just like I tried to bait scum last night to go against exalt but willby was target sigh.. look back I was purposely trying to act anit exalt but I thought it was too lopsided a game fter seeing pf and m_Leo flip 3rd part for exalts vote block to be scum.. I sadly thought kassius and willby were final scum team.. it now appears it is kassius and voth or kassius and exalt.. of course beast is useless and lurking so it could be kassius and beast too but I doubt it.

Beast You should claim beast.. it is time if you want to help town
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I'll word it better.. I was trying to bait scum to attack exalt last night because his phase end fit governor and adter seeing pf and m_leo flip serial killer and cult role blocker I decided there was no way scum could have such a powerful action. Exalt I still lean to being town. voth I dunno.. he is sooo bad. but then we have beast too lurking lol this town been shit to work with for me all game.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Like Voth, you legitimately are at Jessup level now. I really hope you're just retarded scum this game, because holy fuck you turned to shit.
                      I don't understand. There is zero downside to lynching you with him to be sure. Town Exalt would be all over a fool proof plan. Can you at least elaborate on why it's not a good idea? You know that you win too as town even if you die, right? So why so scared? Just sac bunt it and win then. Unless you're not...

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I need to hear logic to unvote kass . I know kass is scum but the real battle for who is town right now is between voth and exalt. If either of you can make a good reason to vote the other I will do so but it has to be good. No way I'd allow a double lynch on 2 town today lol..

Ya voth I baited ur ass too saying id go for exalt.. just like I tried to bait scum last night to go against exalt but willby was target sigh.. look back I was purposely trying to act anit exalt but I thought it was too lopsided a game fter seeing pf and m_Leo flip 3rd part for exalts vote block to be scum.. I sadly thought kassius and willby were final scum team.. it now appears it is kassius and voth or kassius and exalt.. of course beast is useless and lurking so it could be kassius and beast too but I doubt it.

Beast You should claim beast.. it is time if you want to help town
                        Yeah no... you're dead unless you switch, so I don't have to explain shit to you. Have fun!

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Side note. Did Jessup just say he protected Exalt last night even when Exalt has been saying he has a bulletproof vest from field?

Pretty cool idea bro.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

want to unvote me exalt? I protected you.. prove to me you are town? I don't want to die
                            Why would you protect me when I made it very clear I had a BP vest from Field? Literally the worst thing you couldve done
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I don't understand. There is zero downside to lynching you with him to be sure. Town Exalt would be all over a fool proof plan. Can you at least elaborate on why it's not a good idea? You know that you win too as town even if you die, right? So why so scared? Just sac bunt it and win then. Unless you're not...
                              Because im obvious town and your 'foolproof plan' is fucking garbage play? Literally nobody with any sense thinks I'm scum, because I've been townier than anyone in this game and my role has literally been proven now that I've used it. I've been calling people scum and been right about it since D2, while all you've done is beg everyone to leave Halp for Vehicle and then lie about it ever since. I proved that already, yet you've literally ignored my posts and continue to push your Jessup-level schizophrenia reads without any reasoning or proof to back it up. Matter of fact, the ONLY reason you arent lynchbait right now for being so bad is that Field said you were town. Without that, you'd be even scummier than Jessup for how you've played the past few phases. It's been ridiculously bad.

If you truly think my role is a scum role, you are an idiot. That's all I have to say. Also, if you flip scum post-game, I'm going to bitch at Field about it.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Why would you protect me when I made it very clear I had a BP vest from Field? Literally the worst thing you couldve done
                                I thought you were just lying to scare scum from going for you. I figured you may have some other important action too that it would be worth the extra protection.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X