X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post
    Field says Voth is the prison librarian.

Exalt's is the Mafia Warden/Godfather, abilities are all 1 shot to balance out the scum team which only has 3 people. All of them are warden-esque actions that are anti-prison (removing votes and stopping lynches) which are our only method of winning.

Beast seems town to me.

Saving this as a postgame fuck you

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied

Give Exalt a chance, he's not been on since the vote change.
    A chance for what? To vote myself? Kthx making a mistake isnt my fault. He fixed it, but Voth used that to attack me even more. There's nothing left to discuss. Voth is either a terrible player or scum, but either way, I wont be playing anymore here. I'm serious about this being my last game. I'm done with the stupidity.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Just end it. No one is moving. If Exalt is town he will go down next to me in the mafia hall of shame for not lynching Paul a game ago.
    I died N1 in that game dumbass. You fucked that up, just like you fucked this game up. It's your signature move when you are town. You're legitimately worse than Jessup. Probably the worst town player in TW Mafia. Beast is about to win as scum because of you.

Also, if you do flip something other than town, then Field is to blame, not me. Him calling you town lost this game. That was a worse move than Jessup being inno child last game.

Anyway, I'm done talking. No matter the evidence showing you that you're wrong, you double and triple down on it. There's no way to argue with you about anything, showing that you're just a waste of space.

Gg dumbasses.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Fuck it. these guys want to lose. Bad players. Just end the game.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Phase change is still 10. Not changing that, about to hit the waterpark. Fuck trees I'm climbing buoys mother fucker.

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied

Just end it. No one is moving. If Exalt is town he will go down next to me in the mafia hall of shame for not lynching Paul a game ago.
    Give Exalt a chance, he's not been on since the vote change.

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Think I'll be asleep at phase change, I'll be up for another 4 hours or so.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by kthx View Post
    Updated Vote Count

Exalt(2) - Voth, Kassius
    Beast(1) - Exalt

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    lol if Exalt is town he did the worst possible play in history by removing a double lynch as a possibility. But I'm sure if he is I'll hear all about my early onset dementia and not about how he fucked up with field/willby, how he fucked up with Jessup, how he fucked up stopping Jessup from getting lynched so mafia got a free night kill, and how he now took away towns chance to lynch the only two wildcards left in the game to ensure a town win.

Oh wait. If he really did all that and is town, I will fucking lose it because he sucks more than words can express.

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Field says Voth is the prison librarian.

Exalt's is the Mafia Warden/Godfather, abilities are all 1 shot to balance out the scum team which only has 3 people. All of them are warden-esque actions that are anti-prison (removing votes and stopping lynches) which are our only method of winning.

Beast seems town to me.

Leave a comment:

• kthx
    replied
    Updated Vote Count

Exalt(2) - Voth, Kassius
    Beast(1) - Exalt

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Yeah am town 100% this game.

Unvote Beast

Vote Exalt

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    and you were townie turned third party survivor, hope that's not the case here, and you actually are townie.

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    Come on Beast ,whats you're claim. Or you going to take it to the grave?
    my role ended days ago lol, I had two charge night ability where I could see what actions were used by someone of my target during the night, and they both failed. pretty useless, compared to last game where I was a strongman bullet proof townie in halps game.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied

Looks like Exalt is full of shit. Beasts vote counts as per the mod.

Kassius Any chance you want to rethink your vote? I mean, Exalt said he removed Beasts vote but now we see that's a lie.
    I just messaged Kthx about it. That's on him. He will fix it.

If you dont believe me, then it's a double lynch. I thought that's what you wanted?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X