X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Like Voth, you legitimately are at Jessup level now. I really hope you're just retarded scum this game, because holy fuck you turned to shit.
    I don't understand. There is zero downside to lynching you with him to be sure. Town Exalt would be all over a fool proof plan. Can you at least elaborate on why it's not a good idea? You know that you win too as town even if you die, right? So why so scared? Just sac bunt it and win then. Unless you're not...

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    I'll word it better.. I was trying to bait scum to attack exalt last night because his phase end fit governor and adter seeing pf and m_leo flip serial killer and cult role blocker I decided there was no way scum could have such a powerful action. Exalt I still lean to being town. voth I dunno.. he is sooo bad. but then we have beast too lurking lol this town been shit to work with for me all game.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    I need to hear logic to unvote kass . I know kass is scum but the real battle for who is town right now is between voth and exalt. If either of you can make a good reason to vote the other I will do so but it has to be good. No way I'd allow a double lynch on 2 town today lol..

Ya voth I baited ur ass too saying id go for exalt.. just like I tried to bait scum last night to go against exalt but willby was target sigh.. look back I was purposely trying to act anit exalt but I thought it was too lopsided a game fter seeing pf and m_Leo flip 3rd part for exalts vote block to be scum.. I sadly thought kassius and willby were final scum team.. it now appears it is kassius and voth or kassius and exalt.. of course beast is useless and lurking so it could be kassius and beast too but I doubt it.

Beast You should claim beast.. it is time if you want to help town

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Like Voth, you legitimately are at Jessup level now. I really hope you're just retarded scum this game, because holy fuck you turned to shit.
    want to unvote me exalt? I protected you.. prove to me you are town? I don't want to die

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Voth, if you arent just retarded scum making a last ditch effort play, I will forever give you shit for being so bad at this game..

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

On the extreme off chance you're town, you're losing the opportunity to win the game. Seems you're scum though!
    LOL scummy if ur scum I will say gg but if ur town my god ur awful. I've said kassius is scum jailor all damn game and NO ONE LISTENED

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Am I the last townie in this game? lol Vote kassius or be awful and lose town. Literally had dumb townies vsing me all game so much I can't even tell who I trust anymore. Willby def was fooled and acting so dumb I was convinced they were 3rd party or scum, He was dumb and dead as a result. Now either some idiot town is Zeebu or Exalt who is being fooled and voting me out. Last chance to get it right. At least double lynch me and Kass the scum jailor together. I'll switch to Exalt too if I have to for a double lynch as it appears I was wrong thinking exalt was town too. I protected exalt last night

Voth and
    Beast
    Well that's odd. That was quite a reversal.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Cool story but I'll pass. I don't trust you or zebu or exalt or beast lol.. I KNOW kassius is scum so am keeping my vote there. If you want a double lynch townies do kassius and me.

again. Jessup votes

Vote KASSIUS
    On the extreme off chance you're town, you're losing the opportunity to win the game. Seems you're scum though!

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Kassius View Post

Not sure how Jessup will allow it, though. Could just vote/unvote ad finitum to break the tie? Happy to do as you suggest if there's somehow a way.
    If he doesn't allow it, I'll just switch my vote to him because he is clearly scum.

Leave a comment:

• Kassius
    replied
    Lynch Jessup. If he's town, we lose another to a NK.

Down to 4 tomorrow which means that we can't pull a double lynch because the one scum can easily ruin it.

So today, let's just double lynch Exalt and Jessup. If neither of them are scum, we still will have three players (two townies and one scum) tomorrow. And that means the last scum is Beast.

Why? Because me and zeebu are confirmed town, and Kassius is 90%. If Exalt or Jessup ruins the double lynch today to save themselves, then they just lured themselves as scum and we just lynch them tomorrow. So let's make this double lynch happen. And if it doesn't because of one of them, they are scum and lose tomorrow.

That's all folks.

Vote Exalt
    Not sure how Jessup will allow it, though. Could just vote/unvote ad finitum to break the tie? Happy to do as you suggest if there's somehow a way.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied

Down to 4 tomorrow which means that we can't pull a double lynch because the one scum can easily ruin it.

So today, let's just double lynch Exalt and Jessup. If neither of them are scum, we still will have three players (two townies and one scum) tomorrow. And that means the last scum is Beast.

Why? Because me and zeebu are confirmed town, and Kassius is 90%. If Exalt or Jessup ruins the double lynch today to save themselves, then they just lured themselves as scum and we just lynch them tomorrow. So let's make this double lynch happen. And if it doesn't because of one of them, they are scum and lose tomorrow.

That's all folks.

Vote Exalt
    Cool story but I'll pass. I don't trust you or zebu or exalt or beast lol.. I KNOW kassius is scum so am keeping my vote there. If you want a double lynch townies do kassius and me.

again. Jessup votes

Vote KASSIUS

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Lured themselves as scum? Confirmed* themselves as scum. Fucking autocorrect.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

That's all folks.

Vote Exalt

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    PS this was most pathetic non powerrole town i've ever seen. Voth literally destroyed every power role day one loool. Beast has offered nothing, Willby has wanted to lynch the town doc all game creating major suspicion by the town doctor so its understandable I didn't trust willby.
    Zeebu has made one damn pm to willbyand voted out halp.. also been wanting to lynch town doctor all game. Exalt has been defending kass since day one and believes wildcard over doctor claim.
    Voth is well voth.. the town destroyer and. field was with voth .

The only good townie honestly was vehicle and this was train on vehicle in order of lynch
    Vehicle(5) - Voth, Exalt, Scarlet, Kassius, Field
    Willby(3) - beast, m_leon, Vehicle
    Field(2) - jessup, vehicle
    Beast(1) - halp
    PartyFalcon(1) - zeebu

No vote: PartyFalcon

-----

Clearly we see Voth started this lynch followed by Exalt, then confirmed scum scarlet, then confirmed scum kassius and finally field was duped and followed. Willby failed and removed self from vote hurting town sadly.

Jessup on the other hand never voted for vehicle and believed the town asshole claim. Buy ya I have to go lol.. Voth lead this vote.. if voth is town god rest his pitiful soul ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X